BREAKING: Donald Trump calls on the Supreme Court to step in before July 11 sentencing

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

"The 'Sentencing' for not having done anything wrong will be, conveniently for the Fascists, 4 days before the Republican National Convention. A Radical Left Soros backed D.A., who ran on a platform of "I will get Trump," reporting to an "Acting" Local Judge, appointed by the Democrats, who is HIGHLY CONFLICTED, will make a decision which will determine the future of our Nation? The United States Supreme Court MUST DECIDE!" Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?

ABSOLUTELY! LET'S FUCKING GO!
yes.jpg

In all seriousness though, the Supreme Court 100% needs to be involved in this case ASAP!

No New York Case at any level of the appeals process is going to give him even the slightly modicum of a fair sake.

Kick it up as far as you can as soon as you can!

ABSOLUTELY! LET'S FUCKING GO!
View attachment 956542
In all seriousness though, the Supreme Court 100% needs to be involved in this case ASAP!

No New York Case at any level of the appeals process is going to give him even the slightly modicum of a fair sake.

Kick it up as far as you can as soon as you can!
He will be dead long before appeals are heard.

This isn't how it works. You would think that someone wanting to be president would understand this.

Someone has to take the case to the courts. They don't just step in.

But I believe Trump does know this. 1 he likes to play people. 2. He's too lazy to do it himself. 3. It costs money.

This isn't how it works. You would think that someone wanting to be president would understand this.

Someone has to take the case to the courts. They don't just step in.

But I believe Trump does know this. 1 he likes to play people. 2. He's too lazy to do it himself. 3. It costs money.
snape-obviously.gif

His legal team is already taking steps to move this through the lower courts.

Interesting.

Even though some here probably believe I'm some mindless "conservative" thug, I actually do prefer to call balls and strikes.

And I have to say, this one wasn't on my bingo card:

Does he really need to do this?

He's not going to serve a day in prison before November, any appeals process would ensure that with 100% certainty.

The only way it makes sense is remembering that Trump is, at his very heart and soul, a showman.

And the showman doesn't want the 2024 Republican National Convention to be remote COVID hidin' Biden basement-style bullshit. (Should he be placed on House arrest, for example.)

So he's literally calling on the Supreme Court to intervene so he can put on the best political spectacle possible in the lead up to the '24 apocalypse.

Are you not entertained?
Here's a small sampling of hurt Trump supporters who are with you: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

You are not alone, so take heart. There, there, feel better now?

This is a place for actual debate and the partaking of viewpoints.

If we want a drooling retard to bring the full "Hunter painting" energy, we'll let ya know.

Til next time.
"Actual debate"? On a fantasy hallucination that the SCOTUS is going to take this appeal at this stage of Trump's mind fucking of you rubes?

It's laughable, but keep going with it if it makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back