Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

That is the ONLY way Russia could have altered the election. Providing information to the public cannot.

Not true at all. Apply some critical thought.

The selective daily release of information timed in such a way as to step on Clinton events and announcements certainly has an effect. The constant drip of emails reinforced a negative perception of Clinton just as the daily hammering by Trump of the latest leaks did.
Now you apply some critical thought. There are thousands of agencies in this country and around the world that release information designed to influence how people vote.

The main stream media in this country alone has admitted to influencing voters simply by picking and choosing the information they see fit to shape and promote a specific narrative. You can see by their meltdown that they were influencing information to ensure that their candidate won the election. Going so far as to time and release information to make it appear that Clinton was a lock for winning.

Now, information has come to light about the Clinton's, the media was busy trying to shape how voters thought about the election, so wikileaks ran with information they would not.

I don't see anyone on the left complaining about the media influencing the vote. I didn't see you complain about the New York Times releasing Trumps taxes, even though the information was gained under questionable means.

Sorry, but all of this just highlights why Clinton is a flawed human being (as noted by the campaign discussions) and also brings to light their indifference to security, a trait I would not want anywhere near the White House.

Sorry, but this is just sour grapes.

Unless you want to talk about what measures should be taken by political parties to ensure that they take their IT security seriously.

The media isn't a foreign entity who targeted a candidate and their party, obtained information through theft with the intention of using it against them during the campaign.

Certainly you can see the difference.
Oh, so we are now going to put qualifications on exactly who can disseminate information?

You do understand that this was an act of international espionage and not simply a reporter running down a lead?

Really, you see no difference?

Espionage publicly encouraged by the, soon the be, president. Well, at least he is Putin Approved...

Not true at all. Apply some critical thought.

The selective daily release of information timed in such a way as to step on Clinton events and announcements certainly has an effect. The constant drip of emails reinforced a negative perception of Clinton just as the daily hammering by Trump of the latest leaks did.
Now you apply some critical thought. There are thousands of agencies in this country and around the world that release information designed to influence how people vote.

The main stream media in this country alone has admitted to influencing voters simply by picking and choosing the information they see fit to shape and promote a specific narrative. You can see by their meltdown that they were influencing information to ensure that their candidate won the election. Going so far as to time and release information to make it appear that Clinton was a lock for winning.

Now, information has come to light about the Clinton's, the media was busy trying to shape how voters thought about the election, so wikileaks ran with information they would not.

I don't see anyone on the left complaining about the media influencing the vote. I didn't see you complain about the New York Times releasing Trumps taxes, even though the information was gained under questionable means.

Sorry, but all of this just highlights why Clinton is a flawed human being (as noted by the campaign discussions) and also brings to light their indifference to security, a trait I would not want anywhere near the White House.

Sorry, but this is just sour grapes.

Unless you want to talk about what measures should be taken by political parties to ensure that they take their IT security seriously.

The media isn't a foreign entity who targeted a candidate and their party, obtained information through theft with the intention of using it against them during the campaign.

Certainly you can see the difference.
Oh, so we are now going to put qualifications on exactly who can disseminate information?

You do understand that this was an act of international espionage and not simply a reporter running down a lead?

Really, you see no difference?

Espionage publicly encouraged by the, soon the be, president. Well, at least he is Putin Approved...
I doubt he will be as flexible as your Obama...:lol:

Obama Vows Retaliation Against Russia for Nonexistent US Election Hacking
Stephen Lendman :

The atmosphere in America is the most surreal and dangerous in my lifetime - imperial madness combined with escalated war on fundamental freedoms. With five weeks left in office, Obama seems determined to leave in a greater blaze of infamy than already, the most loathsome, lawless, reckless president in my lifetime.

He’s a greater war criminal than all his predecessors, heading America’s police state apparatus hardened on his watch, a serial liar, a moral coward, a disgrace to his high office, a dangerous rogue leader, trying to provoke Russia into a belligerent confrontation. …

In a Friday interview on National Public Radio, a known proliferator of fake news, he said “I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections…we need to take action. … And we will - at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized. Some of it may not be.” …

he lied claiming “the (nonexistent) hack…creat(ed) more problems for the Clinton campaign than (for) Trump…”. He attacked Putin at the same time, saying “(t)his is somebody, the former head of the KGB, who is responsible for crushing democracy in Russia, muzzling the press, throwing political dissidents in jail, countering American efforts to expand freedom at every turn, is currently making decisions that’s leading to a slaughter in Syria.” Sounds like his own rap sheet high crimes, certainly not Putin’s, a disgraceful denigration of a preeminent world leader, polar opposite himself. ...

Obama will elaborate further at a Friday afternoon press conference - certain to focus on nonexistent US election hacking and Syria, especially Big Lies about nonexistent massacres by government and allied forces in liberating Aleppo.

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above

Stephen Lendman :

The atmosphere in America is the most surreal and dangerous in my lifetime - imperial madness combined with escalated war on fundamental freedoms. With five weeks left in office, Obama seems determined to leave in a greater blaze of infamy than already, the most loathsome, lawless, reckless president in my lifetime.

He’s a greater war criminal than all his predecessors, heading America’s police state apparatus hardened on his watch, a serial liar, a moral coward, a disgrace to his high office, a dangerous rogue leader, trying to provoke Russia into a belligerent confrontation. …

In a Friday interview on National Public Radio, a known proliferator of fake news, he said “I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections…we need to take action. … And we will - at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized. Some of it may not be.” …

he lied claiming “the (nonexistent) hack…creat(ed) more problems for the Clinton campaign than (for) Trump…”. He attacked Putin at the same time, saying “(t)his is somebody, the former head of the KGB, who is responsible for crushing democracy in Russia, muzzling the press, throwing political dissidents in jail, countering American efforts to expand freedom at every turn, is currently making decisions that’s leading to a slaughter in Syria.” Sounds like his own rap sheet high crimes, certainly not Putin’s, a disgraceful denigration of a preeminent world leader, polar opposite himself. ...

Obama will elaborate further at a Friday afternoon press conference - certain to focus on nonexistent US election hacking and Syria, especially Big Lies about nonexistent massacres by government and allied forces in liberating Aleppo.

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above
Obama said in his news conference today that the Russians did not hack the election...so.....

Stephen Lendman :

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above

Yeah... I wouldn't say he thinks there wasn't an attack:

"Asked whether his administration will provide evidence to back up charges of Russian meddling, Obama gave a guarded response.

“We will provide evidence that we can safely provide, that does not compromise sources and methods. But I’ll be honest with you, when you are talking about cybersecurity, a lot of it is classified and we’re not going to provide it, because the way we catch folks is by knowing certain things about them that they may not want us to know, and if we’re going to monitor this stuff effectively going forward, we don’t want them to know that we know.”"

Obama ties election hack to Putin, knocks ‘weaker’ Russia

tl;dr

The FBI, CIA and DNI are all in agreement -- Russia intervened in our election in order to help Trump win.

They'll just change it up again and say that Putin and Trump are right. Except Trump never said what's right or wrong so they have to Trump-splain what they think he is saying.

Stephen Lendman :

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above
Obama said in his news conference today that the Russians did not hack the election...so.....

Wrong, why do you keep posting this? You are wrong...

I do have one question.

The phishing email Podesta followed. It wasn't by any chance, our friend the Nairobi Prince, was it?

Stephen Lendman :

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above

"Asked whether his administration will provide evidence to back up charges of Russian meddling, Obama gave a guarded response.

“We will provide evidence that we can safely provide, that does not compromise sources and methods. But I’ll be honest with you, when you are talking about cybersecurity, a lot of it is classified and we’re not going to provide it, because the way we catch folks is by knowing certain things about them that they may not want us to know, and if we’re going to monitor this stuff effectively going forward, we don’t want them to know that we know.”"

I want testimony UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY

This way it will be up to DJT to pardon PRIVATE CITIZEN Obama.

Stephen Lendman :

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above

Funny isn't it? You post an article saying he wants revenge for something that didn't happen... and then I show you the actual things he said, which refutes your post... and what do you do? You then attack him. That's some funny shit. Quit posting fake news.

Stephen Lendman :

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above

Funny isn't it? You post an article saying he wants revenge for something that didn't happen... and then I show you the actual things he said, which refutes your post... and what do you do? You then attack him. That's some funny shit. Quit posting fake news.

Funny isn't.

That you take his bullshit assertions as if they were the gospel.

Fuck off.

Stephen Lendman :

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above

Funny isn't.

Fuck off.

Why is the GOP becoming the Church of Putin?

Stephen Lendman :

obama_liar-in-chief.jpg

Fake News Above

Funny isn't.

Fuck off.

Yeah I should take an opinion piece of what he said over what he actually said...

Fake News Above

Funny isn't.

Fuck off.

Yeah I should take an opinion piece of what he said over what he actually said...

So , if you want to fellate him while he is president you only have about 30 days left.

Is your name Monica Lewinsky?

Funny isn't.

Fuck off.

So , if you want to fellate him while he is president you only have about 30 days left.

Is your name Monica Lewinsky?

I'm sorry, I can't understand the words coming out of your mouth, with Putin and Trump's dicks in there.

Look at all the right wing imbeciles freaking out over this news because it directly contradicts the fake news they're force-fed by Breitbart.

"But muh narrative!!!"

:laugh2:

Look at all the right wing imbeciles freaking out over this news because it directly contradicts the fake news they're force-fed by Breitbart.

"But muh narrative!!!"

If by some miracle you stupid motherfuckers force the election to the House Of Representatives , Trump will elected. No other candidate has the respect and the trust of the people.

"But muh narrative!!!"

Conservatives have always been upfront about the threat Russia poses to America. It has always been the Democrats that excused and downplayed the Russian threat. In the 80's they criticized Reagan for calling them an evil empire. They ridiculed Reagan for supporting missile defense, saying that it is impossible and a pipe dream. Under Obama's foreign policy America capitulated to Russia's demand that America drop missile defense in Eastern Europe. Obama was caught having the Russian president relay a message to Putin that he only has one more election, and after the election he'll have more flexibility to further neuter America's military efforts in Eastern Europe.

When Romney and Republicans criticized Obama for making deals with the Russians that he is keeping secret from Americans, the Democrats ridiculed him. Democrats all collectively said Russia is a trusted ally and Romney was trying to relive the Cold War.

It is Obama's foreign policy that emboldened Russia to invade Crimea and openly defy America is Syria. It is Obama's foreign policy that led to the rise of ISIS.

Furthermore, if I opened a suspicious email and caused my company's computer system to be hacked, do you think I would be held accountable? The Russians, according to the CIA and Obama, unsuccessfully attempted to hack the RNC. The Democrats, just like Clinton did with State Department emails, put the country in risk and allowed Russia to gain access to and embarrass Clinton.

To sit there and try and assign some political motive to Russia attempting to disrupt the American election is based solely on subjective politically motivated opinions. The left are sore losers and just want a scapegoat other than the complete ineptitude, arrogance and stupidity of the Clinton campaign for their failures. They showed themselves to be completely untrustworthy with America's security.

"But muh narrative!!!"

If by some miracle you stupid motherfuckers force the election to the House Of Representatives , Trump will elected. No other candidate has the respect and the trust of the people.

Of what people? Knuckle Draggers?

This country will be in trouble with this president. He has a major mental issue called Putinitis.

Forum List

Back