Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

No new info ...........No ties to Trump......

Other than Trump praising Putin and then asking Russia to hack Hillary publicly.

God I wish you could hear what you just posted. Your ears aren't very good are they? Please point to the time on that video where he asks Russia to hack please you all I don't know man . You're lost

I don't have any training in opening up a closed mind such as yours so I'm not sure what will get through to you.

1. The emails that were released were not refuted as false. This means that the information in them highlighted what that campaign and people thought.

2. All sides, Media, GOP, and the DNC try to influence the people through the use of information. No one will say that providing information to the voters is a bad thing.

3. All sides will gleefully release information on the other side that they managed to acquire. The DNC would jump at the chance to get secret information on the GOP for use in an election.

4. If this upsets you so much, then file charges against the Russians (if it was Russians) for breaking the law. By all means, prosecute them. However, you best be calling for the political parties to start taking their IT security seriously.

6. Stop trying to blame anyone but the flawed human Hillary Clinton for losing this election.

1. Not true. They were questioned as being altered prior to their release by Wikileaks.
2. Using hacked information for just one side of the election and not providing the same information for both sides is unethical.
3. The GOP didn't release the information about the DNC, and the DNC didn't hack the GOP. Maybe you forgot about something called Watergate.
4. You can't file a lawsuit against a foreign country in the U.S. over the election...
6. First you can't count, where is 5?
1. Incorrect. The information and the emails have never been denied as authentic.
2. Get a grip. If the DNC managed to get information on a GOP candidate, your saying that they then would release equally damning information on themselves? This is politics. There are no 'ethics' that the DNC would abide by.
3. No, I didn't forget Watergate. Tell Me again, who discovered watergate and were they then blamed for bringing impeachment charges against Nixon? Or was it the information that did that?
4. Then your impotent rants are just a waste of your time.
6. I deleted 5 and didn't renumber the bullet point. If this is all you have, then sue Me.

1. Wrong, you should do your research. Russian Hackers Altered Emails Before Release to Wikileaks - Updated and there are more.

2. You are thinking with your small brain, that's your problem. And when I say small brain, I mean your partisan one.

3. The point of Watergate is it is illegal to try and dig up information illegally on the opposing party and use it to win an election. Which is exactly what you are saying both parties strive to do.

4. No, only in your Russian loving mind is that true. We live in the United States where we have the First Amendment... and we are both on a forum to talk about our opinions...

6. I'd sue you... but I'm not going to waste my money on a court case just to win your belly lint.
dailykos......yeah....I'm thinking with My small brain.

It appears that your half of the dicsussion has run out of anything useful or truthful to say and i'm not about to spend hours and hours in a back and forth with someone who has degenerated to fifth grade arguments of "Is too" or "is not".

Have a nice day.

That's ONE link. Try doing a Google search yourself and find as many links as you want. This answer from you is exactly why 99% of the time when a Trump supporter request a link, I don't waste my time. You will always find a reason to refute the link is as some kind of bias.
You betcha ya. Find some honesty and then post a link that's fact

1. Not true. They were questioned as being altered prior to their release by Wikileaks.
2. Using hacked information for just one side of the election and not providing the same information for both sides is unethical.
3. The GOP didn't release the information about the DNC, and the DNC didn't hack the GOP. Maybe you forgot about something called Watergate.
4. You can't file a lawsuit against a foreign country in the U.S. over the election...
6. First you can't count, where is 5?
1. Incorrect. The information and the emails have never been denied as authentic.
2. Get a grip. If the DNC managed to get information on a GOP candidate, your saying that they then would release equally damning information on themselves? This is politics. There are no 'ethics' that the DNC would abide by.
3. No, I didn't forget Watergate. Tell Me again, who discovered watergate and were they then blamed for bringing impeachment charges against Nixon? Or was it the information that did that?
6. I deleted 5 and didn't renumber the bullet point. If this is all you have, then sue Me.

1. Wrong, you should do your research. Russian Hackers Altered Emails Before Release to Wikileaks - Updated and there are more.

2. You are thinking with your small brain, that's your problem. And when I say small brain, I mean your partisan one.

3. The point of Watergate is it is illegal to try and dig up information illegally on the opposing party and use it to win an election. Which is exactly what you are saying both parties strive to do.

4. No, only in your Russian loving mind is that true. We live in the United States where we have the First Amendment... and we are both on a forum to talk about our opinions...

6. I'd sue you... but I'm not going to waste my money on a court case just to win your belly lint.

It appears that your half of the dicsussion has run out of anything useful or truthful to say and i'm not about to spend hours and hours in a back and forth with someone who has degenerated to fifth grade arguments of "Is too" or "is not".

Have a nice day.

That's ONE link. Try doing a Google search yourself and find as many links as you want. This answer from you is exactly why 99% of the time when a Trump supporter request a link, I don't waste my time. You will always find a reason to refute the link is as some kind of bias.

No, I will never spend another second to post a link when asked to be a Trump supporter. Never. It's a waste of time. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye, than to try to appease a Trump supporter. You don't agree with what I say, or you want to know about something, look it up yourself.

Have a nice day.

No, I will never spend another second to post a link when asked to be a Trump supporter. Never. It's a waste of time. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye, than to try to appease a Trump supporter. You don't agree with what I say, or you want to know about something, look it up yourself.

There is no rational discussion with a Trump supporter. They're infected with a mind virus. Best to ignore them and let them rot on their own world.

Don't give sources to anybody without first making them look it up themselves. When you are debating someone, they convince themselves beforehand that whatever source you give them is illegitimate.

Thank God if they did. They exposed the Democrats and all major affiliations as nasty and corrupt.

The Obama admin. was a failure, and they aimed to destroy our country, either intentionally or simply because they're evil, incompetent and/or putrid.

Lesson fucking learned, do shit the right way or expect to be exposed if you don't. Ever heard the term "don't do anything you'd undo if caught"? You figure the Democrats, and really the USA as a whole learned that lesson?

So if someone hacked your email and showed your wife you were cheating on her, you wouldn't be mad because you were in the wrong by cheating?
Liberals aren't mad what the emails revealed about the DNC, the MSM, and the Clinton campaign. Their mad because of the revelation.

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
I have believed the CIA all along because of their expertise. Trump supporters will be livid at this news.

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
I have believed the CIA all along because of their expertise. Trump supporters will be livid at this news.
I think Obama got it right this time that the Russians did not hack the election....

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.
Trump and his pal Comey knew that all of Trump supporters would believe a lie.

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.
Trump and his pal Comey knew that all of Trump supporters would believe a lie.

Trumps pal Comey? Are you retarded? Comeys brother works at the Clinton Foundation. Comey himself donated to Hillary.

libs didnt care hillarys email server was hacked.
libs wouldnt care if hillary won.
lol.

Except it wasn't. The irony in all of this hacking is that her server,after all of the hype, is the only one not to have been shown to be conclusively hacked.

But influence and hacking are two different things.

How come you haven't noticed that yet?

That's just it, I am smart enough to be influenced by the hack and know better...unlike the Trump supporters on this board that now want to defend Russia.
So, you have proof that Russia cast votes for Trump?

No one has said that they did.
That is the ONLY way Russia could have altered the election. Providing information to the public cannot.

Not true at all. Apply some critical thought.

The selective daily release of information timed in such a way as to step on Clinton events and announcements certainly has an effect. The constant drip of emails reinforced a negative perception of Clinton just as the daily hammering by Trump of the latest leaks did.
Who's emails were they? Who's at fault for the emails?

So, you have proof that Russia cast votes for Trump?

No one has said that they did.
That is the ONLY way Russia could have altered the election. Providing information to the public cannot.

Not true at all. Apply some critical thought.

The selective daily release of information timed in such a way as to step on Clinton events and announcements certainly has an effect. The constant drip of emails reinforced a negative perception of Clinton just as the daily hammering by Trump of the latest leaks did.

Of course, so they ran with what they had. That doesn't necessarily mean they had a preference on who won the election.

Report: Russians failed to hack RNC

It certainly does when they only target one
candidate and their party to attack.

It's indisputable that it gave trump an advantage and hurt Clinton more than Trump.
It is? Why did Obama say it wasn't you know more than him. good you have the declassified information, post it up and show us the proof

ObAma said he handled and they stopped. Also for Trump to quit whining ....Then spends all yesterday whining himself......Electors don't get a briefing cause nothing to see......... Ooooooops

Russian chics do have a pretty good rap.

More TRUTHFUL meme's!

UiXzkwf.jpg
Fascinating, a meme about a campaign of disinformation, which itself is part of the campaign of disinformation.

Forum List

Back