Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

May the same mercy shown to McCabe be shown to all of you.....amen! ;)

Well, if you're dumb enough to lie to your bosses at the FBI, then your case is deferred to others at the review board who are FBI officials, and they recommend termination..........

then you're fired

-Geaux

He already has. If they find out someone threatened Stormy Daniels on his behalf and he knew about it, he can be charged with accessory.

You are wrong.

Merely knowing someone threatened Stormy Daniels on his behalf does not make Trump an accessory. Your problem is that you offer a legal opinion on a subject which you know nothing about. Here is a definition of the crime of accessory:

In Criminal Law, contributing to or aiding in the commission of a crime. One who, without being present at the commission of an offense, becomes guilty of such offense, not as a chief actor, but as a participant, as by command, advice, instigation, or concealment; either before or after the fact or commission.

"One who aids, abets, commands, or counsels another in the commission of a crime.

“In common law, an accessory could not be found guilty unless the actual perpetrator was convicted. In most U.S. jurisdictions today, however, an accessory can be convicted even if the principal actor is not arrested or is acquitted. The prosecution must establish that the accessory in some way instigated, furthered, or concealed the crime. Typically, punishment for a convicted accessory is not as severe as that for the perpetrator.”

accessory

CONCLUSION: To be charged with being an accessory, there must be proof the accused was somehow involved in the commission of the crime. Since there is no evidence that Trump was involved in the threat in any way he could not be charged with being an accessory.

I have a doctorate in law and I am amused at how often so many posters make comments about the law that are patently false.

...and if Cohen, Trump's lawyer did threaten her in order to get her to sign the NDA, which we know he used the Trump Org email in order to do it... and Trump knew about it and approved of it, he IS an accessory to the crime. Especially given Cohen IS working on behalf of Trump and has already been quoted as saying he carries a gun and will do ANYTHING to protect Trump.

Let me add something as well... for someone that has a Doctorate in law, you should know better than to make statements like:

"Since there is no evidence that Trump was involved in the threat in any way he could not be charged with being an accessory."

You have no idea what evidence there is yet.

"If, if, if, if." When you have some actual evidence that Cohen or Trump are involved in any way, then vent your spleen. Until then you're fantasizing.

We KNOW that Cohen used his Trump Org email to set up the NDA. That is a FACT. We KNOW that Cohen has said he carries a gun and will do anything to protect Trump. He said it.

In her interview Daniels is going to tell it all, and she says she has proof.

Post a link showing Cohen has said these things. I haven't found any such claims using Google.

You haven't heard it?

It's pretty hard to find anything right now about him because there is 100's of pages all about Stormy Daniels...

Michael Cohen Would Take a Bullet for Donald Trump

"Indeed, Cohen has a reputation for being a kind of Trump Mini-Me. In July 2015, he vowed to “mess up” the life of a Daily Beast reporter who brought up the decades-old allegation that Trump assaulted his first wife, Ivana. And he tweeted about his desire to “gut” then-Fox anchor Megyn Kelly when she challenged Trump. Cohen’s bravado has earned him comparisons — from Trump Organization colleagues — to Tom Hagen, Vito Corleone’s consigliere in the Godfather movies."

Spotlight on Michael Cohen - Trump’s Mysterious Lawyer with Deep Ukraine Ties - WhoWhatWhy

He has said that he carries a gun in an ankle holster... he said he is Trump's fixer similar to the show Ray Donovan. He even made a comment about choking someone to win an argument... he will take a bullet for Trump, and people in Trump Tower call him a pitbull.

You are wrong.

Merely knowing someone threatened Stormy Daniels on his behalf does not make Trump an accessory. Your problem is that you offer a legal opinion on a subject which you know nothing about. Here is a definition of the crime of accessory:

In Criminal Law, contributing to or aiding in the commission of a crime. One who, without being present at the commission of an offense, becomes guilty of such offense, not as a chief actor, but as a participant, as by command, advice, instigation, or concealment; either before or after the fact or commission.

"One who aids, abets, commands, or counsels another in the commission of a crime.

“In common law, an accessory could not be found guilty unless the actual perpetrator was convicted. In most U.S. jurisdictions today, however, an accessory can be convicted even if the principal actor is not arrested or is acquitted. The prosecution must establish that the accessory in some way instigated, furthered, or concealed the crime. Typically, punishment for a convicted accessory is not as severe as that for the perpetrator.”

accessory

CONCLUSION: To be charged with being an accessory, there must be proof the accused was somehow involved in the commission of the crime. Since there is no evidence that Trump was involved in the threat in any way he could not be charged with being an accessory.

I have a doctorate in law and I am amused at how often so many posters make comments about the law that are patently false.

...and if Cohen, Trump's lawyer did threaten her in order to get her to sign the NDA, which we know he used the Trump Org email in order to do it... and Trump knew about it and approved of it, he IS an accessory to the crime. Especially given Cohen IS working on behalf of Trump and has already been quoted as saying he carries a gun and will do ANYTHING to protect Trump.

Let me add something as well... for someone that has a Doctorate in law, you should know better than to make statements like:

"Since there is no evidence that Trump was involved in the threat in any way he could not be charged with being an accessory."

You have no idea what evidence there is yet.

"If, if, if, if." When you have some actual evidence that Cohen or Trump are involved in any way, then vent your spleen. Until then you're fantasizing.

We KNOW that Cohen used his Trump Org email to set up the NDA. That is a FACT. We KNOW that Cohen has said he carries a gun and will do anything to protect Trump. He said it.

In her interview Daniels is going to tell it all, and she says she has proof.

Post a link showing Cohen has said these things. I haven't found any such claims using Google.

You haven't heard it?

It's pretty hard to find anything right now about him because there is 100's of pages all about Stormy Daniels...

Michael Cohen Would Take a Bullet for Donald Trump

"Indeed, Cohen has a reputation for being a kind of Trump Mini-Me. In July 2015, he vowed to “mess up” the life of a Daily Beast reporter who brought up the decades-old allegation that Trump assaulted his first wife, Ivana. And he tweeted about his desire to “gut” then-Fox anchor Megyn Kelly when she challenged Trump. Cohen’s bravado has earned him comparisons — from Trump Organization colleagues — to Tom Hagen, Vito Corleone’s consigliere in the Godfather movies."

Spotlight on Michael Cohen - Trump’s Mysterious Lawyer with Deep Ukraine Ties - WhoWhatWhy

He has said that he carries a gun in an ankle holster... he said he is Trump's fixer similar to the show Ray Donovan. He even made a comment about choking someone to win an argument... he will take a bullet for Trump, and people in Trump Tower call him a pitbull.

I'll believe it when I see something credible published on the subject, not from anonymous sources, that is.

Well, if you're dumb enough to lie to your bosses at the FBI, then your case is deferred to others at the review board who are FBI officials, and they recommend termination..........

then you're fired

-Geaux
Why have they not shown this report to us?

For over a year McCabe has been Trumps punching bag in tweets....

Did that influence this decision?

How many crocodile tears did you shed over Flynn's plight? Oh yeah . . . . none.

Fuck Flynn! He plead guilty. He is a lying Putin lover and Trump sycophant. And now he sings to Mueller like a stool pigeon. Flynn is a gutless traitor!

Right.

McCabe is a traitor and a disgrace who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Fuck McCabe!

How many crocodile tears did you shed over Flynn's plight? Oh yeah . . . . none.

Fuck Flynn! He plead guilty. He is a lying Putin lover and Trump sycophant. And now he sings to Mueller like a stool pigeon. Flynn is a gutless traitor!

Right.

McCabe is a traitor and a disgrace who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Fuck McCabe!

Proof? Credible links? Adolf Trump was not lawfully elected.

Right.

Proof? Credible links? Adolf Trump was not lawfully elected.
Oh yes he was, Injun! The Electoral College is a beautiful thing.

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

then you're fired

-Geaux
Why have they not shown this report to us?

For over a year McCabe has been Trumps punching bag in tweets....

Did that influence this decision?

Seems there is more 'there' there coming with criminal charges. We'll see.

-Geaux

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right. This really stinks. Friday night massacre. McCabe was due to retire on Sunday, March 18. They're trying to discredit his testimony as a fact witness in the Mueller investigation regarding the Comey firing. Trump has his fingerprints all over this vindictive atrocity.

McCabe responded to the firing in a lengthy statement.

“The investigation by the Justice Department’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) has to be understood in the context of the attacks on my credibility,” McCabe wrote.

He continued:

The investigation flows from my attempt to explain the FBI’s involvement and my supervision of investigations involving Hillary Clinton. I was being portrayed in the media over and over as a political partisan, accused of closing down investigations under political pressure. The FBI was portrayed as caving under that pressure, and making decisions for political rather than law enforcement purposes. Nothing was further from the truth. In fact, this entire investigation stems from my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Is Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

An action by adolescent boys like sessions and trump.This is just the latest example of the incredible lack of integrity in the totally corrupt trump administration. Our nation is now run by hoodlums.

I'm sure the Clinton Foundation will help 'cough... cough....' the poor McCabe family out.

It takes a village you know

-Geaux

Breaking Update!

Sessions statement:

DYdI3E4W4AAemMY.jpg
For the benefit of all the lefties with their heads in the sand while their butt hurt skyrockets over this, "lacked candor" is a euphemism for LIED! Lied on multiple occasions, "including under oath". FBI folks I heard interviewed last night claim all FBI personnel know such action(s) mean dismissal from the Bureau.

Now the real fun begins though as others will likely engage in deal cutting to either save their asses or mitigate their punishments. Also, before the axe fell on McCabe's worthless neck there were reports, dunno if true or not, that if fired he'd threatened to take others down with him.

I imagine there's more than just one other shoe to drop over this.

What a great St. Paddy's Day this is gonna be. Erin go braless!

McCabe's pension comes out of the pockets of taxpayers and I am one of them.

Hey asshole, he served this country for 22 years and EARNED IT. You make it sound as if he wrote himself a check out of your account.
He's a fucking traitor to his country, asshole. He's EARNED a prison sentence.

lol "traitor"? Wtf are you talking about idiot?

He is getting fired for screwing Hillary by leaking to media her getting investigated and then not coming clean about it.

One more time: McCabe, a Republican, got fired by other Republicans for screwing a Democrat candiddate.

Why? Becuase he is a witness in a case on Trump's Obstruciton of Justice and needs to be pre-emptively discredited.
Republicans, Democrats, I don't give a shit what letter they have in front of their name. John McCain is a "Republican" too, but he's still part of the cesspool of liberal politics. BTW, why are you not talking about collusion anymore? Now it's obstruction of justice. Moving on to the next smear, I see. Hey, how's that Stormy Daniels thing going? Getting any traction on that yet? :lol:

I see “treason” disappeared :rolleyes:

So now then, what “cesspool” and “liberal politics” idiot?

It’s been obstruction of Justice from the moment Donnie fired the FBI director because he wasn’t nice enough to Clinton over “that Russian thing”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back