Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

My god, after all this time and all the information some brainwashed, low info morons here do not realize Mueller is on a witch hunt.

My god, after all this time and all the information some brainwashed, low info morons here do not realize Mueller is on a witch hunt.
They realize it, they just have to pretend they believe it's legitimate because they're useful idiots, tools of the corrupt left, and will follow their leaders to hell.

Or maybe the stench of corruption around this administration is so foul that even some other repugs are distressed about it.
As a REAL Republican I can assure you that "Republicans" like Mueller, Comey, McCabe, are not welcome in my party. They're Democrats with an "R" in front of their names, that's it. Expose the bastards and purge them from our party. Leftist plants are not welcome here.

"The President’s tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service."

This is the ultimate betrayal, work hard for decades with a pension at the end of it all as part of your compensation package only to be fired mere days before it's a done deal solely to preclude you from collecting on your payout.

"The President’s tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service."

This is the ultimate betrayal, work hard for decades with a pension at the end of it all as part of your compensation package only to be fired mere days before it's a done deal solely to preclude you from collecting on your payout.

That's a Trump move... just like how he would stiff contractors after they had finished the job.

hey newsweed you might get a little more sympathy if you changed the word days for the more victimized version like hours... Just donate your POTUS tax savings to andy's gofundme page...

McCabe haters should ask themselves the following questions:
  1. Why do I hate him?
  2. Based on what information?
  3. From what sources?

Story breaking right now. Will have a link ASAP. Laura Ingraham reporting it now.

Trump has a habit of firing all of the WRONG people. Andrew McCabe is all over the news media tonight stating that they fired him, to discredit his testimony as to him being a witness to Comey telling him about Trump's statement's to him.

So it's started another firestorm.

"WASHINGTON — Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director and a frequent target of President Trump’s scorn, was fired Friday after Attorney General Jeff Sessions rejected an appeal that would have let him retire this weekend.

Mr. McCabe promptly declared that his firing, and Mr. Trump’s persistent needling, were intended to undermine the special counsel’s investigation in which he is a potential witness.

Mr. McCabe is accused in a yet-to-be-released internal report of failing to be forthcoming about a conversation he authorized between F.B.I. officials and a journalist."

In a statement released late Friday, Mr. Sessions said that Mr. McCabe had shown a lack of candor under oath on multiple occasions.
Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

(so basically Sessions fired McCabe for a lack of candor under oath.) While Jeff Sessions lied under oath to congress on 3 separate occasions.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.

192460_600.jpg

There has never been a President in this nation's history, that was stupid enough to attack the 3 most powerful agencies in it. The media, the FBI and the DOJ.

The more he calls the media FAKE, the more they will write and report. The more he insults our intelligence agencies, by claiming Russia is just a ruse or a witch hunt, the more he implicates himself into a cover and the deeper they will dig. :dig: The more he threatens and or fires people within the DOJ, the more they will LEAK.

Trump may have fired McCabe to try and discredit his testimony over the firing of James Comey, but you can never get away from video's, unless Trump plans on launching a 100 million dollar law suit against NBC--this one is here to stay---:badgrin:

That's a Trump move... just like how he would stiff contractors after they had finished the job.

That's exactly what I was thinking as I posted this. I was also thinking about this:

"In every contract there is an implied covenant that neither party shall do anything, which will have the effect of destroying or injuring the right of the other party, to receive the fruits of the contract. In other words, every contract has an implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing."
Good faith (law) - Wikipedia
Too many companies / individuals enter into contracts with the full intention of breaching it either as soon as they have obtained want or need from the other party and/or to prevent the other party from receiving the promised benefits.

This is absolutely sickening when anyone does this, but the pettiness and vindictiveness displayed by a sitting president of the United States of America is beyond appalling, in my opinion.

And he already found plenty of witches:

Trump's top national security advisor - guilty.
Trump campaign foreign policy adviser - guilty.
Trump campaign chair - indicted, charges add up to spending rest of his life in prison.
Trump campaign aide - guilty.
Russian troll farm operation working on a million dollar/mo budget to elect Trump - indicted.

More witches on the menu:

Russian hackers who conducted DNC and Podesta email break ins

Trump - will be indicted after 2018 midterms for (at very least) Obstruction of Justice or will be reffered to congress for impeachment proceedings

Trump Jr and Kushner

Last edited:
McCabe's pension comes out of the pockets of taxpayers and I am one of them. I don't care if my share is only $ 0.001 per year, I don't want it going to some corrupt bastard who has been plotting to undo a fair election and drive the POTUS from office with completely false accusations of treason. Why should I feel sorry for that POS? He's scum, and should spend the next 10 years in prison for his part in this left wing coup attempt.

McCabe's pension comes out of the pockets of taxpayers and I am one of them.

Hey asshole, he served this country for 22 years and EARNED IT. You make it sound as if he wrote himself a check out of your account.

That's exactly what I was thinking as I posted this. I was also thinking about this:

"In every contract there is an implied covenant that neither party shall do anything, which will have the effect of destroying or injuring the right of the other party, to receive the fruits of the contract. In other words, every contract has an implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing."
Good faith (law) - Wikipedia
Too many companies / individuals enter into contracts with the full intention of breaching it either as soon as they have obtained want or need from the other party and/or to prevent the other party from receiving the promised benefits.

This is absolutely sickening when anyone does this, but the pettiness and vindictiveness displayed by a sitting president of the United States of America is beyond appalling, in my opinion.

Karma is eventually going to catch up to Trump. Think about this. If you or I had done a stunt like Trump University which was a complete sham, not only would we have been sued in civil court, we'd have been prosecuted for fraud. It's ridiculous, especially given the stuff that is going on in his White House with private jets costing thousands of dollars and $31,000 cabinets. Yet here he is ripping off a guy that dedicated 20 years of his life to the country.

Trump campaign chair - indicted, charges add up to spending rest of his life in prison.
Russian troll farm operation working on a million dollar/mo budget to elect Trump - indicted.

Trump - will be indicted after 2018 midterms for at very least Obstruction of Justice

Trump Jr, Kushner.
Wait till you see the list that includes Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Clinton. And they won't be for petty shit like money laundering and lying about what time you woke up or the name of the hotel you stayed at on your vacation.

Trump - will be indicted after 2018 midterms for at very least Obstruction of Justice

Trump Jr, Kushner.

Wait till you see the list that includes Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Clinton. And they won't be for petty shit like money laundering and lying about what time you woke up or the name of the hotel you stayed at on your vacation.

Keep dreaming retard, you are 0 for 5 so far.

Forum List

Back