Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

You're a hack, your post is not credible, factual or provable. Your evidence (quoted below with my highlights) is not sufficient for an honest person to file a criminal complaint, and is laughable:

AP) — US Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Friday night that he
WASHINGTON (was firing former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a longtime and frequent target of President Donald Trump’s anger, just two days before his scheduled retirement date.

"The move, which had been expected, was made on the recommendation of FBI disciplinary officials and comes ahead of an inspector general report expected to conclude that McCabe was not forthcoming with the watchdog office as it reviewed the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation."

Reading between the lines, and acknowledging my bias, I suspect Sessions job was threatened by Trump, and "I can't recall" simply protected his job as AG with the premature firing at the expense of McCabe and his family

There is no doubt Trump hoped to punish McCabe and his family, if he is going to lose some of his earned retirement as has been claimed. No one can defend Trump, if you don't kiss his ass, he becomes vindictive and his behavior is wicked, callous, childish and indefensible.

I suspect you'll be proven wrong when the IG report is actually released.

Sessions had to act on Friday in order to prevent McCabe from defrauding taxpayers by retiring with full benefits. McCabe failed in his duties, and deserved to be fired.

Exactly how did McCabe fail in his duties? It's not clear to me at all. And taking away McCabe's pension under such ambiguous circumstances is cruel. It may feed the salivating Repug loons, but it's still cruel. He has been a faithful, hard-working public servant for over 20 years and deserves every penny of his retirement pension.

It seems to me that this "investigation" of McCabe was launched by Jeff Sessions, in order to please Trump. Sessions is terrified of being fired, especially after what Trump did to him last year.

What makes you think they are ambiguous? Clearly you have no clue what you're talking about. It is so remarkably difficult to do to mccabe what they just did, that there is a mountain of evidence against him, and he is looking at a criminal indictment as well. My suggestion to you is to wait and see what sort of evidence the IG has against him.

I know that it is bad. How do I know this? Because it is nearly impossible to fire a high level bureaucrat like mccabe. The only way they could do it is if they have 100% iron clad evidence. And based on that it is criminal in nature, and the first step on the long road to prison is an official firing. That has now been done. mccabe is screwed. The only question is how many does he take down with him.

It's nearly impossible to fire a high level beauracrat??? How many have been fired in the Trump Administration so far??????

You don't know what you are talking about. Explain to me why McCabe was fired, since you have such an outstanding grasp of the situation.

Political appointee's are different, or didn't you know that? Government bureaucrats are far, far different. The only way they can be fired is for truly egregious actions. Even low level ones are notoriously difficult to get rid of. There were a few Secret Service agents who were caught having sex with under age prostitutes. They couldn't be fired because it was legal in the country they were in so technically they hadn't committed a crime when in our country they were guilty as sin.

That’s allot of places. Before spring break 4 teachers failed a UA. It takes 90 days before they can even do anything. If you man 90 days where I work it’s almost impossible to be let go. Even teachers who screw kids still get their pension.

[
Sure, dope. That's why he pled guilty.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

He's already convicted and awaiting sentencing.

What happened to that sentencing, Comrade? A federal judge has postponed it indefinitely, why?

Could it be that coerced "confessions" using Mafia tactics like those of Grand inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada are illegal?

Hmmmm, Comrade?

What happened to that sentencing, Comrade? A federal judge has postponed it indefinitely, why?
It was postponed for ninety days because he had not met his obligations under his plea arrangement. IOW, he still has work to do for Mueller. He won't be sentenced until he has provided testimony in any cases made during the investigation where his testimony is required. He's a witness now.
You're making shit up now, douchebag.

Who do you think you're fooling?
FYI-that's part of the plea agreement....just google FLYNN CHARGES and read his indictment, it is in there....

The indictment that’s about to get tossed?

Congressman Tim Walz offers a federal job to Crooked McCabe:

"This reckless attitude towards Americans’ lives and careers is exactly why this man should not be President. Mr. McCabe, if you need a federal job for a few days, give me a call. We value servant leadership around here."

You can't explain how McCabe is crooked and you don't care, either. You're just a non-thinking, unsophisticated Repug retard conditioned to respond to every "outrage" created by Faux News and Donald Trump.

Guno, you're stupid as a brick.

{
And according to a 'Wall Street Journal' report from earlier this year, McCabe waited an entire month to inform Congress, remember those thousands of Huma Abedin emails that were found on Anthony Weiner's laptop? Why would he wait?

Then, of course, there was the text message from the Trump-hating FBI lovers Peter Stark and Lisa Page, remember, they mentioned talking to Andy? We think that's Andrew McCabe about that insurance policy, God forbid if Donald Trump won the election.

And by the way, you have McCabe's wife Jill, she took over $700,000 of political contributions from Hillary Clinton's ally Terry McAuliffe and another Democratic group for a failed Virginia State Senate run, an obscene amount of money. So, when it comes to firing Andrew McCabe, the Attorney General Jeff Sessions should not be contemplating a decision here, because the answer is obvious and the facts are staring Sessions right in the face.

McCabe is corrupt and he's as crooked as they come. He's one of those deep state actors that we've been telling you about and he needs to be held accountable. And firing McCabe, by the way, should only be a start. We know for a fact James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, other top officials put the fix in and they ignored overwhelming, incontrovertible evidence that Hillary Clinton in fact committed multiple felonies.}

Hannity: McCabe is as corrupt and crooked as they come

Whoa!!! This is really convincing evidence!...Not

And who the fuck cares what Hannity says??? The fact that you would use him as a "source" shows how fucking stupid you are.

Keep holding your breath.

Flynn pled to a lesser in exchange for his cooperation. That means there are other, more serious charges that could have and still can be brought against him. This will not be over turned.

No, not really. Muller said he would go after his boy if he diddnt play ball. If there were more he would have brought it. Muller is pooching this just like every other investigation he has run.

Muller said he would go after his boy if he diddnt play ball.

Even if that were true, so what? That only means that there was a case to be made against him as well.

Why bring any more charges than are necessary to gain Flynn's cooperation? Any additional charges are held over his head to ensure continuing cooperation. Charges that could still be brought even after a pardon, btw.

Mewler-Torquemada threatened Flynn's family.

That is a no-no in civilized countries. Torquemada's KGB no doubt thrill you, but in a free society such things can not be allowed.

What do you imagine prosecutors do to flip witnesses? They use leverage to put that person in an impossible situation so their only course of action is to assist their case.

If a case against Flynn's son was used as leverage, then that only means that a case could have been made. IOW, he was a co-conspirator or committed his own crime.

"Flipping witnesses" isn't the prosecutor's job. Getting the truth is his job. Justice is his job.

Next you will tell us torture is OK if it "flips a witness."
getting a witness to cooperate via ''telling the TRUTH'' is their job and .................

is getting to the TRUTH for Justice, silly willy!!!

Written on a FBI yellow legal pad...

Maybe it was written on a(n) FBI yellow legal pad, or maybe you have been fooled to believe Comey was fired for conspiring with Martians. The fact is anyone and everyone who argues that Mueller's investigation be ended because it is a witch hunt are easily led by Trump&Co. and can be fooled over and over without any evidence to support
It's been linked several times in this thread alone.

Deflection ^^^

"Lock her Up" has been yelled by people too, and yet no evidence no matter how often this claim has been made has resulted in a criminal complaint being filed.

Do you know why? Because to file an allegation of a crime, one must sign the form under penalty of perjury, and name the place, date and violation the alleged crime was committed.

WTF are you even talking about?
Ex-FBI deputy head McCabe fired 2 days before retiring, over Clinton email probe

You're a hack, your post is not credible, factual or provable. Your evidence (quoted below with my highlights) is not sufficient for an honest person to file a criminal complaint, and is laughable:

WASHINGTON (was firing former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a longtime and frequent target of President Donald Trump’s anger, just two days before his scheduled retirement date.

"The move, which had been expected, was made on the recommendation of FBI disciplinary officials and comes ahead of an inspector general report expected to conclude that McCabe was not forthcoming with the watchdog office as it reviewed the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation."

Reading between the lines, and acknowledging my bias, I suspect Sessions job was threatened by Trump, and "I can't recall" simply protected his job as AG with the premature firing at the expense of McCabe and his family

There is no doubt Trump hoped to punish McCabe and his family, if he is going to lose some of his earned retirement as has been claimed. No one can defend Trump, if you don't kiss his ass, he becomes vindictive and his behavior is wicked, callous, childish and indefensible.

Sessions had to act on Friday in order to prevent McCabe from defrauding taxpayers by retiring with full benefits. McCabe failed in his duties, and deserved to be fired.

Exactly how did McCabe fail in his duties? It's not clear to me at all. And taking away McCabe's pension under such ambiguous circumstances is cruel. It may feed the salivating Repug loons, but it's still cruel. He has been a faithful, hard-working public servant for over 20 years and deserves every penny of his retirement pension.

It seems to me that this "investigation" of McCabe was launched by Jeff Sessions, in order to please Trump. Sessions is terrified of being fired, especially after what Trump did to him last year.

Obama appointed the IG who performed the investigation. McCabe leaked info and then lied about. That is a violation of his duties and a firing offense.

What makes you think they are ambiguous? Clearly you have no clue what you're talking about. It is so remarkably difficult to do to mccabe what they just did, that there is a mountain of evidence against him, and he is looking at a criminal indictment as well. My suggestion to you is to wait and see what sort of evidence the IG has against him.

I know that it is bad. How do I know this? Because it is nearly impossible to fire a high level bureaucrat like mccabe. The only way they could do it is if they have 100% iron clad evidence. And based on that it is criminal in nature, and the first step on the long road to prison is an official firing. That has now been done. mccabe is screwed. The only question is how many does he take down with him.

It's nearly impossible to fire a high level beauracrat??? How many have been fired in the Trump Administration so far??????

You don't know what you are talking about. Explain to me why McCabe was fired, since you have such an outstanding grasp of the situation.

Very few. Political appointees are not the same as career civil servants. Most of the departures in Trump's admin are the former.

But I would love to see a whole lotta firing of corrupt career bureaucrats who were part of the coup conspiracy.

Very few. Political appointees are not the same as career civil servants. Most of the departures in Trump's admin are the former.

But I would love to see a whole lotta firing of corrupt career bureaucrats who were part of the coup conspiracy.

Typically that’s how it works. You screw up, and you get fired. It’s simple.

The left tards are in full meltdown mode... The Firing of McCabe has shattered the narrative... Mueller is now concerned he will be charged with his staff of Civil liberties crimes (constitutional violations). This is going to be epic...

I don't know what a left tard is, only that it is a pejorative used by the poorly educated who echo others who lack a good education. I can say that on its face, the firing of McCabe is one more attack on Federal Law Enforcement, and a pleasure Putin will enjoy.

It also seem to be one more data point on Mueller's crime board, keeping track of the Republican Parties efforts to obstruct justice, and may - and I hope it does - bring Jeff "I don't recall" Sessions, Rep. Devin Nunes and Donald Trump before a Grand Jury and to testify under oath and answer the questions.

[
Sure, dope. That's why he pled guilty.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

He's already convicted and awaiting sentencing.

Could it be that coerced "confessions" using Mafia tactics like those of Grand inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada are illegal?

Hmmmm, Comrade?

It was postponed for ninety days because he had not met his obligations under his plea arrangement. IOW, he still has work to do for Mueller. He won't be sentenced until he has provided testimony in any cases made during the investigation where his testimony is required. He's a witness now.

FYI-that's part of the plea agreement....just google FLYNN CHARGES and read his indictment, it is in there....

the indictment that Flynn swore under oath that he was not pressured or coerced to sign it.... yeah, that one and its addendum! ;)

Flynn can take it back and go to court by breaking the Plea Agreement, but then he gets charged with ALL the other crimes they have backed up, paper trail facts and documents on that he committed, and if found guilty, spends the rest of his life, behind bars and puts his son's crimes on the table again too.....

Flynn did lie to the FBI, and would never ever win in court on that charge either....

So, all around, Flynn with this plea deal, has worked out a pretty sweet deal for himself and son, and it is highly unlikely he would change his mind on it.....

The left tards are in full meltdown mode... The Firing of McCabe has shattered the narrative... Mueller is now concerned he will be charged with his staff of Civil liberties crimes (constitutional violations). This is going to be epic...

I don't know what a left tard is, only that it is a pejorative used by the poorly educated who echo others who lack a good education. I can say that on its face, the firing of McCabe is one more attack on Federal Law Enforcement, and a pleasure Putin will enjoy.

It also seem to be one more data point on Mueller's crime board, keeping track of the Republican Parties efforts to obstruct justice, and may - and I hope it does - bring Jeff "I don't recall" Sessions, Rep. Devin Nunes and Donald Trump before a Grand Jury and to testify under oath and answer the questions.
Left wing hack delusions..... Funny as hell to watch...

• Former FBI director James Comey told three FBI officials — Andrew McCabe, James Rybicki, and James Baker — about his conversations with President Donald Trump prior to his firing.
  • All three officials have since been forced out or reassigned within the bureau.
Comey told 3 FBI officials about his conversations with Trump — all 3 have now been forced out or reassigned

So weird....

Not weird at all It is a typical trump hatchet job He is taking out everyone around Mueller in order to finally takeout Mueller. The scum might do it....until the Dems take the House back in November. Then....Katie bar the Door!

How many times do you imbeciles need to be told that Trump had nothing to do with McCabe getting fired?

Only one time, by a credible source.

Since you don't qualify, and the rest of those who believe Trump is a leader and lives by the Boy Scout Pledge, are as discreditable and as ill informed as you, we'll wait until Mr. Mueller releases his final report.

Hmmmm, Comrade?

the indictment that Flynn swore under oath that he was not pressured or coerced to sign it.... yeah, that one and its addendum! ;)

Flynn can take it back and go to court by breaking the Plea Agreement, but then he gets charged with ALL the other crimes they have backed up, paper trail facts and documents on that he committed, and if found guilty, spends the rest of his life, behind bars and puts his son's crimes on the table again too.....

Flynn did lie to the FBI, and would never ever win in court on that charge either....

So, all around, Flynn with this plea deal, has worked out a pretty sweet deal for himself and son, and it is highly unlikely he would change his mind on it.....

You best read your news paper. It’s not going how you think it is.

Thank you President Donald J. Trump...

Draining the Swamp..

Kicking ASS and taking names...

The stench of the obongo administration runs deep…

They all have to be scared shitless…

What a great day for America……..

Isn't it Grand!!

Life is good.........

Finally the scum on the left are being held accountable.

Thank God for President Donald J. Trump…

Waiting for the scum on the right to be held accountable and it will happen.

Not with the Bull Shit you Got.......

You on the left are used to getting away with murder

while anyone on the right gets the death penalty for jaywalking.

There is a new sheriff in town..

Hmmmm, Comrade?

They withheld escopitory evidence which exonerates him... That is a serious breach of trust by officers of the court.. They withheld information that his defense needed.. after being ordered to produce it by the court...

This case is going to die a painful death and Flynn will walk... Not to mention that the Judge on the case was personal friends with the prosecutor and were working together... There are going to be serious charges coming for Mueller staff and the judge.. You are aware they suspended the Judge, arent you?

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right. This really stinks. Friday night massacre. McCabe was due to retire on Sunday, March 18. They're trying to discredit his testimony as a fact witness in the Mueller investigation regarding the Comey firing. Trump has his fingerprints all over this vindictive atrocity.

McCabe responded to the firing in a lengthy statement.

“The investigation by the Justice Department’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) has to be understood in the context of the attacks on my credibility,” McCabe wrote.

He continued:

The investigation flows from my attempt to explain the FBI’s involvement and my supervision of investigations involving Hillary Clinton. I was being portrayed in the media over and over as a political partisan, accused of closing down investigations under political pressure. The FBI was portrayed as caving under that pressure, and making decisions for political rather than law enforcement purposes. Nothing was further from the truth. In fact, this entire investigation stems from my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Is Fired 2 Days Before Retirement

This is disgraceful. McCabe has given over 20 years of faithful service to the FBI. If it wasn't for the fact that we currently have a madman traitor like Trump in the White House, none of the idiot Repug goobers on this board would even know who McCabe is.

It is extremely cruel to do this to someone when they are mere hours from earning a well-deserved retirement pension, and Trump will eventually pay for this.

So what. If he broke the law, and with his firing it is pretty damned obvious that he did, he's a criminal and should face the consequences of his actions. I never once heard you make the same statement about Flynn. Not once. You progressives are all hypocritical morons.

What law did he break? This is a witch hunt because he stood up for Jamey Comey after Trump fired him. Nothing more.

Flynn absolutely lied to the FBI. You know what the difference is between Flynn and McCabe? Flynn PLEADED GUILTY, you fucking ass hat.
Hillary lied to the FBI. When is she going to be held responsible ?

When there is enough evidence to actually find her guilty, Repug goober. That's when. There's this thing called "evidence", you see.
They have evidence. Didn't you watch Comey testify where he admitted all her lies? Both parties are corrupt and won't touch her because she's Hillary. Someone else lies to the FBI, they go to jail.

Story breaking right now. Will have a link ASAP. Laura Ingraham reporting it now.
This will only help Stormy Daniels.

Everyone will know that a Dick is a billionaire who fires a man who worked at the FBI for decades two days before he would retire. During the years McCabe worked for the country, Cadet Bone Spurs was tricking people into working and then refusing to pay them, tricking people into giving money to a criminal organization called the Trump Foundation (still under criminal investigation) and having unprotected sex with a porn star around the time his pregnant wife was giving birth.
You would think after Trump University, Right Wingers would have figured out a few things. Many of the victims "schooled" there are/were Republicans.

Now, when Stormy says that Trump tried to do her harm, Trump can't possibly say it's not true. Look at what he did to this guy.

President Donald J. Trump is putting the ROD to you liberals

way harder than he did to stormy...........

:dance:
So...THAT'S what you look for in your politicians.

I'm sure you supported bill Clinton...

I'm for anyone that can stop liberal madness.................

Thank you President Donald J. Trump...

Draining the Swamp..

Kicking ASS and taking names...

The stench of the obongo administration runs deep…

They all have to be scared shitless…

What a great day for America……..

Isn't it Grand!!

Life is good.........

Finally the scum on the left are being held accountable.

Thank God for President Donald J. Trump…

Waiting for the scum on the right to be held accountable and it will happen.

Not with the Bull Shit you Got.......

You on the left are used to getting away with murder

while anyone on the right gets the death penalty for jaywalking.

There is a new sheriff in town..

She is a China Bot. They pay her to blame everyone else as being Russian bots so that way they can deter the truth. =)

You best read your news paper. It’s not going how you think it is.
I do watch and read the news, every day of the week....

just not FOX.... :D

Left wing hack delusions..... Funny as hell to watch...

Reading the posts of right wing hacks like you, and many others, isn't funny; it is an embarrassment when I know that people all around the world read your posts and the posts of the other Right Wingers

People around the world must be beginning to believe the majority of the American people are ill informed and too stupid to think for themselves.

Forum List

Back