Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

Sure, dope. That's why he pled guilty.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

He's already convicted and awaiting sentencing.

Lol, not going to go the way you think. Convictions are tossed all the time. Flynn won’t see a day in jail and Muller will back off here fast now that his buddy McCabe is about to get what Flynn got.

Keep holding your breath.

Flynn pled to a lesser in exchange for his cooperation. That means there are other, more serious charges that could have and still can be brought against him. This will not be over turned.

What was the "more serious charge," douchebag?

Charges. Plural.

Does that idiot Bripat not understand that Flynn is cooperating with Mueller's investigation? I guess not. What a fucking Repug dolt he is.

He's not cooperating, moron.

No, not really. Muller said he would go after his boy if he diddnt play ball. If there were more he would have brought it. Muller is pooching this just like every other investigation he has run.

Muller said he would go after his boy if he diddnt play ball.

Even if that were true, so what? That only means that there was a case to be made against him as well.

Why bring any more charges than are necessary to gain Flynn's cooperation? Any additional charges are held over his head to ensure continuing cooperation. Charges that could still be brought even after a pardon, btw.

Mewler-Torquemada threatened Flynn's family.

That is a no-no in civilized countries. Torquemada's KGB no doubt thrill you, but in a free society such things can not be allowed.

What do you imagine prosecutors do to flip witnesses? They use leverage to put that person in an impossible situation so their only course of action is to assist their case.

If a case against Flynn's son was used as leverage, then that only means that a case could have been made. IOW, he was a co-conspirator or committed his own crime.

"Flipping witnesses" isn't the prosecutor's job. Getting the truth is his job. Justice is his job.

Next you will tell us torture is OK if it "flips a witness."

A prosecutor can't get to the truth without cooperating witnesses, dope.

The only way to get witnesses to "cooperate" is to threaten them with total destruction? Every time you post you only prove what a Stalinist douchebag you are.

Story breaking right now. Will have a link ASAP. Laura Ingraham reporting it now.

One more piece of evidence, as if anymore is necessary, to prove our current President is vindictive, iniquitous and unworthy to hold any job wherein he has power over others.

It is past time for Ryan to step up and speak out against the despotic behavior Trump seems to relish.
Nope. The OPR office suggested Sessions fire him, not Trump.

That is Fake News ^^^. Trump has been beating the drum to fire McCabe for months. To do so with only days before he is to receive a full pension is clearly Trumpian.

Sessons did the deed, but Trump is the force behind the act.
Payback’s a fking bitch eh?

Congressman Tim Walz offers a federal job to Crooked McCabe:

"This reckless attitude towards Americans’ lives and careers is exactly why this man should not be President. Mr. McCabe, if you need a federal job for a few days, give me a call. We value servant leadership around here."
He has no authority to hire McCabe to a job in the administration. A job working for a Congressman won't help him get his pension.

"The President’s tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service."

This is the ultimate betrayal, work hard for decades with a pension at the end of it all as part of your compensation package only to be fired mere days before it's a done deal solely to preclude you from collecting on your payout.
Ask the IG/OPR if President Trump had any influence on McCabe's firing.

Ask the IG/OPR if President Trump had any influence on McCabe's firing.
Better yet, ask Sessions. He was directed to find grounds for terminating Comey. No doubt this was the same play.
Payback’s are a bitch eh? Why are you crying about a traitor? You like traitors?

[
Sure, dope. That's why he pled guilty.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

He's already convicted and awaiting sentencing.

What happened to that sentencing, Comrade? A federal judge has postponed it indefinitely, why?

Could it be that coerced "confessions" using Mafia tactics like those of Grand inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada are illegal?

Hmmmm, Comrade?

What happened to that sentencing, Comrade? A federal judge has postponed it indefinitely, why?
It was postponed for ninety days because he had not met his obligations under his plea arrangement. IOW, he still has work to do for Mueller. He won't be sentenced until he has provided testimony in any cases made during the investigation where his testimony is required. He's a witness now.
You're making shit up now, douchebag.

Who do you think you're fooling?
FYI-that's part of the plea agreement....just google FLYNN CHARGES and read his indictment, it is in there....
Flynn has nothing of any use to Mewler's witchhunt.

FYI-that's part of the plea agreement....just google FLYNN CHARGES and read his indictment, it is in there....

The indictment that’s about to get tossed?
the indictment that Flynn swore under oath that he was not pressured or coerced to sign it.... yeah, that one and its addendum! ;)

Flynn can take it back and go to court by breaking the Plea Agreement, but then he gets charged with ALL the other crimes they have backed up, paper trail facts and documents on that he committed, and if found guilty, spends the rest of his life, behind bars and puts his son's crimes on the table again too.....

Flynn did lie to the FBI, and would never ever win in court on that charge either....

So, all around, Flynn with this plea deal, has worked out a pretty sweet deal for himself and son, and it is highly unlikely he would change his mind on it.....
They withheld escopitory evidence which exonerates him... That is a serious breach of trust by officers of the court.. They withheld information that his defense needed.. after being ordered to produce it by the court...

This case is going to die a painful death and Flynn will walk... Not to mention that the Judge on the case was personal friends with the prosecutor and were working together... There are going to be serious charges coming for Mueller staff and the judge.. You are aware they suspended the Judge, arent you?
the Judge recused...yes, I am aware of that....

what evidence was withheld?

We don't know. But we do know that there are very few reasons for such a recusal. One of them would be if the judge accepted the plea knowing of the exculpatory evidence. That will get a judge in hot water in a heartbeat.
McCabe changed the 302's to get a FISA warrant and the judge approved it after the first warrant failed approval. I think the judge did some serious soul searching and knew he had to recuse himself.

Did you even read what he is accused of? I doubt it. It wasn't even McCabe who released the information to reporters, but a couple of people he was supervising. He can't be allowed to quietly retire in two days instead? Really? And the person performing the investigation works in the Justice Dept for Jeff Sessions. It's not far-fetched that Sessions told him to take down McCabe, on Trump's orders.

It's ironic that you agree with the FBI in this particularly case, but conveniently disagree with everything else they've done regarding Trump.

And I guess it's OK for Trump to reveal sensitive information to the Russian Foreign Minister regarding Israeli intelligence collection about ISIS. In the fucking Oval Office. Got it.

You're a shameless Repug partisan hack.

1st off, all I did was point out the reason he was fired. Secondly, my problem is that it has been unequivocally stated that he Russians in no way affected the election. 3rdly, it has also been pointed that no American colluded with Russia to influence the election; and that was the purpose of the FBI probe.

What is going on now is a witchhunt and an attempt to overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

Fine, you reported the reason McCabe was fired. You don't understand why he was fired, and I explained it to you and I pointed out to you it's a total bullshit witch hunt against McCabe. So what else you got? That's right, NOTHING. Lightweight.

There's a witch hunt underway, but McCabe was one of the instigators, not a victim.

In your very biased and unsupported opinion.

Pot, meet kettle.

I generally support mine.

Why was Trump on such a childish vendetta to destroy McCabe and his wife? This will also affect their two children. So sad...

CS5Aeh1UsAAa2HK.jpg
So great!

Congressman Tim Walz offers a federal job to Crooked McCabe:

"This reckless attitude towards Americans’ lives and careers is exactly why this man should not be President. Mr. McCabe, if you need a federal job for a few days, give me a call. We value servant leadership around here."
He has no authority to hire McCabe to a job in the administration. A job working for a Congressman won't help him get his pension.
The fact he can never get a security clearance again might have something to do with it too..

Why was Trump on such a childish vendetta to destroy McCabe and his wife? This will also affect their two children. So sad...

CS5Aeh1UsAAa2HK.jpg
Why is mueller doing the same to innocent civilians? Fk McCabe he’s corrupt

• Former FBI director James Comey told three FBI officials — Andrew McCabe, James Rybicki, and James Baker — about his conversations with President Donald Trump prior to his firing.
  • All three officials have since been forced out or reassigned within the bureau.
Comey told 3 FBI officials about his conversations with Trump — all 3 have now been forced out or reassigned

So weird....

Not weird at all It is a typical trump hatchet job He is taking out everyone around Mueller in order to finally takeout Mueller. The scum might do it....until the Dems take the House back in November. Then....Katie bar the Door!
How many times do you imbeciles need to be told that Trump had nothing to do with McCabe getting fired?

You believe MANY totally ridiculous things Angry Lil Feller

Keep holding your breath.

Flynn pled to a lesser in exchange for his cooperation. That means there are other, more serious charges that could have and still can be brought against him. This will not be over turned.

What was the "more serious charge," douchebag?

Charges. Plural.

Does that idiot Bripat not understand that Flynn is cooperating with Mueller's investigation? I guess not. What a fucking Repug dolt he is.
Flynn stopped cooperating the day the judge put the kibosh to sentencing and the original judge was forcibly recused. Now Flynn and his attorneys are filing a petition for relief due to prosecutorial misconduct and withholding of escopitory evidence in violation of the law which will end in his plea being quashed and their case dismissed with prejudice.

There is that, as well as all of the fuctardery by Muller and his hit squad. He fumbled again. Still, I just can’t get enough of McCabe stomping along crying. Bet his wife dumps him to. That would be awesom.
Is there video of this? I want to see it so I can laugh out loud.

It's nearly impossible to fire a high level beauracrat??? How many have been fired in the Trump Administration so far??????

You don't know what you are talking about. Explain to me why McCabe was fired, since you have such an outstanding grasp of the situation.

Political appointee's are different, or didn't you know that? Government bureaucrats are far, far different. The only way they can be fired is for truly egregious actions. Even low level ones are notoriously difficult to get rid of. There were a few Secret Service agents who were caught having sex with under age prostitutes. They couldn't be fired because it was legal in the country they were in so technically they hadn't committed a crime when in our country they were guilty as sin.

You're right...a President or Attorney General with a vendetta against a non-elected public servant can't get that person fired on ginned-up charges. Of course.

How stupid and naïve are you?

Yes, it is extraordinarily difficult to get rid of them. Clearly you're a stupid moron, but I actually have had to deal with them. They have all sorts of protections, that's why when is fired, it is because they were really, really, really bad. So bad that they couldn't be protected. Of course political operatives, like you, are part of that defense force. You lie all of the time to protect those who are trying to subvert this country.

You also aren't a President or an Attorney General, genius. If they want to get rid of a civil servant through fraudulent investigations they most certainly can do it. Grow up. I don't care about your irrelevant personal work experience.

Obama initiated the investigation, bub.

And you have a link to back this up? I don't think so.

Nobody knows the full details at this point about what happened concerning the investigation of McCabe, as the link below explains. It was cruel what Sessions and Trump did to this man, as the article below explains.

Anyone who is confidently pronouncing on the merits of Andrew McCabe’s firing Friday night is venturing well beyond the realm of known facts.

But on McCabe’s innocence or culpability for some infraction that might justify his dismissal, we will reserve judgment—and we caution others to as well. It is simply not clear at this stage whether or not the record will support his dismissal.

There are, however, at least two features of the action against McCabe that warrant consternation, even if McCabe himself behaved badly enough to justify the sanction. The first is the timing, which is hard to understand. The only factor we can fathom that might justify it is the notion that if McCabe in fact had acted very badly, the window to punish him and thus make an important statement to the bureau workforce was closing.

But we are unaware of prior cases in which authorities rushed through the merits against a long-serving official in a naked and transparent effort to beat the clock of his retirement.

What We Know, and Don’t Know, About the Firing of Andrew McCabe

• Former FBI director James Comey told three FBI officials — Andrew McCabe, James Rybicki, and James Baker — about his conversations with President Donald Trump prior to his firing.
  • All three officials have since been forced out or reassigned within the bureau.
Comey told 3 FBI officials about his conversations with Trump — all 3 have now been forced out or reassigned

So weird....

Not weird at all It is a typical trump hatchet job He is taking out everyone around Mueller in order to finally takeout Mueller. The scum might do it....until the Dems take the House back in November. Then....Katie bar the Door!
How many times do you imbeciles need to be told that Trump had nothing to do with McCabe getting fired?

You believe MANY totally ridiculous things Angry Lil Feller
Russia Russia yeah you should talk

No, not really. Muller said he would go after his boy if he diddnt play ball. If there were more he would have brought it. Muller is pooching this just like every other investigation he has run.

Muller said he would go after his boy if he diddnt play ball.

Even if that were true, so what? That only means that there was a case to be made against him as well.

Why bring any more charges than are necessary to gain Flynn's cooperation? Any additional charges are held over his head to ensure continuing cooperation. Charges that could still be brought even after a pardon, btw.

Mewler-Torquemada threatened Flynn's family.

That is a no-no in civilized countries. Torquemada's KGB no doubt thrill you, but in a free society such things can not be allowed.

What do you imagine prosecutors do to flip witnesses? They use leverage to put that person in an impossible situation so their only course of action is to assist their case.

If a case against Flynn's son was used as leverage, then that only means that a case could have been made. IOW, he was a co-conspirator or committed his own crime.

"Flipping witnesses" isn't the prosecutor's job. Getting the truth is his job. Justice is his job.

Next you will tell us torture is OK if it "flips a witness."
getting a witness to cooperate via ''telling the TRUTH'' is their job and .................

is getting to the TRUTH for Justice, silly willy!!!

Truth isn't produced by destroying people. Only Stalinists endorse that kind of treatment.

Could it be that coerced "confessions" using Mafia tactics like those of Grand inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada are illegal?

Hmmmm, Comrade?

It was postponed for ninety days because he had not met his obligations under his plea arrangement. IOW, he still has work to do for Mueller. He won't be sentenced until he has provided testimony in any cases made during the investigation where his testimony is required. He's a witness now.
You're making shit up now, douchebag.

Who do you think you're fooling?

The indictment that’s about to get tossed?
the indictment that Flynn swore under oath that he was not pressured or coerced to sign it.... yeah, that one and its addendum! ;)

Flynn can take it back and go to court by breaking the Plea Agreement, but then he gets charged with ALL the other crimes they have backed up, paper trail facts and documents on that he committed, and if found guilty, spends the rest of his life, behind bars and puts his son's crimes on the table again too.....

Flynn did lie to the FBI, and would never ever win in court on that charge either....

So, all around, Flynn with this plea deal, has worked out a pretty sweet deal for himself and son, and it is highly unlikely he would change his mind on it.....

There are no other crimes, dingbat. That's why Mewler had to threaten Flynn with total destruction. A judge will throw the pleas out because they were produced via prosecutorial misconduct - something you obviously don't give a damn about.

Forum List

Back