Breaking: NYTimes -- Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn Investigation.

Is Comey finally speaking publicly?
Don't know but he must have said something for the NYTimes to know
Another anonymous "friend," I suppose. Damn, I wish he would speak up, for the record. If he said he would, the press would hold a news conference in his driveway. He wouldn't even have to change out of his sweats.
Trump denies it Comey was there but trump people deny it No other eye witness Trump asked every one to leave room It's trumps word lol lol vs Comeys

Trump is a Liar. Comey took notes. The FBI Director does not make up stuff like this. Trump is the crookedest human being, as it appears, that has every sit in the White House. He makes Nixon look like Mother Teresa!
So Comey hid evidence of a crime for 3 months....after testifying that he couldn't stand by and withhold information from the public over the Hillary emails????

Are you really that fucking stupid???
Another story from the Soviet news agency TASS.

NYTimes Trump asked Comey to shut down Flynn investigation

Mod Edit of the Title for merged threads.
The right went bonkers because of Hillary's handling of classified info (private servers are common- remember Bush)
And here Trump just hands classified info to Russians freely. They didn't even have to grab him by his pussy.
what's your source and when did Bush use private servers for government business. Or delete thousands of emails when subpoenaed? You aren't exactly a sharpshooter.

it's not up to trump
Actually it is.
But the difference between Democrats and Republicans is Republicans don't do this sort of thing and make up stories like a video was the cause of Benghazi.
no it is not up to Trump, period
Actually it is up to him. So STFU.
no it's not, it's up to the acting/asst attorney general because Sessions is recused.
no it's not, it's up to the acting/asst attorney general because Sessions is recused.
only if it about the Russian investigation
well duh! :lol:

the Russian/ trump team investigation is what we are talking about!

Trump is strong arming people and is doing exactly what Putin wants him to do...

Trump needs to go now.

Niether Times nor MSNBC have seen the Comey memo. Poor standards of news.

Is Comey finally speaking publicly?
Don't know but he must have said something for the NYTimes to know
Another anonymous "friend," I suppose. Damn, I wish he would speak up, for the record. If he said he would, the press would hold a news conference in his driveway. He wouldn't even have to change out of his sweats.
Trump denies it Comey was there but trump people deny it No other eye witness Trump asked every one to leave room It's trumps word lol lol vs Comeys

Trump is a Liar. Comey took notes. The FBI Director does not make up stuff like this. Trump is the crookedest human being, as it appears, that has every sit in the White House. He makes Nixon look like Mother Teresa!
So Comey hid evidence of a crime for 3 months....after testifying that he couldn't stand by and withhold information from the public over the Hillary emails????

Are you really that fucking stupid???
This will all blow up in liberal media faces.

Anyone seen a link for this? I wonder if this is more unnamed sources they seem to be very popular nowadays.
Do you people not understand the idea of not identifying themselves out of fear of retaliation? That's how it has ALWAYS worked. You people of course weren't at all skeptical of unnamed sources making claims about Hillary's scandals.
Actually I was I always view unnamed sources with skepticism as anyone would. Without knowing the source or anything about them you can't accurately judge how reliable or accurate they are or what their motivation might be they might be telling the truth they could be lying or they could just be something made up by the writer. I would not have to explain this if so many on both sides weren't so willing to accept unnamed sources as fact as long as it backs up what they want to believe.
Even if you didn't, the rightwing in general has selective skepticism about unnamed sources. Something that's common in ANY scandal.
So does the lewftwing the same people who dismissed unnamed sources when the story was about Hillary now rally behind them when it's a Trump story. As I have said here many times hypocrisy is not unique to either side.
A couple may have. I personally think Hillary's email scandal did raise some red flags. Even Hillary admitted she made mistakes. No one on the right gave her credit for it, nor will they even consider there is a shred of truth to Trump's scandals.

Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations.

Mr. Comey shared the existence of the memo with senior F.B.I. officials and close associates. The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation - The New York Times

Wow, this is going to get dicey. Apparently Comey knows how to protect himself.

And when was Comey going to share this information ?

So this has been proven untrue. What are the repercussions for the corrupt news outlets?

Anyone seen a link for this? I wonder if this is more unnamed sources they seem to be very popular nowadays.
Do you people not understand the idea of not identifying themselves out of fear of retaliation? That's how it has ALWAYS worked. You people of course weren't at all skeptical of unnamed sources making claims about Hillary's scandals.
Actually I was I always view unnamed sources with skepticism as anyone would. Without knowing the source or anything about them you can't accurately judge how reliable or accurate they are or what their motivation might be they might be telling the truth they could be lying or they could just be something made up by the writer. I would not have to explain this if so many on both sides weren't so willing to accept unnamed sources as fact as long as it backs up what they want to believe.
Even if you didn't, the rightwing in general has selective skepticism about unnamed sources. Something that's common in ANY scandal.
So does the lewftwing the same people who dismissed unnamed sources when the story was about Hillary now rally behind them when it's a Trump story. As I have said here many times hypocrisy is not unique to either side.
Well for one Putin being in the mix complicates things since his favorite pastime is murdering adversaries...

Trump reportedly made the request during a February meeting with the then-FBI director.

President Donald Trump asked former FBI Director James Comey to end his agency’s investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

According to the bombshell report, Trump made the request of Comey during a February meeting in the Oval Office. Comey reportedly detailed the meeting in a memo, which an FBI official later shared with the Times.

Reuters and NBC News later confirmed the Times’ report.

Donald Trump Reportedly Asked James Comey To Stop Michael Flynn Investigation

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation - The New York Times

Trump asked Comey to close Flynn probe -NY Times, citing Comey memo | Daily Mail Online

Holy shit, how much worse can it get before Trump is impeached?

He didn't ask Comey to end the Flynn investigation

If you found out he did, would it change your opinion of him?

Breaking Update Question

If The FBI cleared Flynn in January, why would Trump ask Comey to stop investigating Flynn in February?

Forum List

Back