Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
The poll he links to has been broadly discredited.
The poll he links to has been broadly discredited.

Politifact has been widely discredited.

It's not just Politifact :lol:

Pew is a well respected non partisan group, see what they have to say instead of a crap CSP poll: Chapter 4: Social and Political Attitudes

There were PEW POLLS cited in the links to "muslim attitudes" --- did you or Politifact Miss those?

Politifact has no credibility on ANY "partisan" issues...

I was referring to a SPECIFIC poll on American Muslim attitudes - the poll by CPS that he linked to in his post. Did you miss that?

Politifact is not the only source that discredited CPS' methodology and it linked to some of those sources. Did you read it or automatically discard it because you feel it "has no credibility"?

Polls told you the hag would win....worthless

There's a difference between public opinion surveys and polls attempting to predict. I'll leave it at that. Pew has a good reputation. If you hate American Muslims so much that you can't see that then I'm sorry.

In 20 years, Poland, Hungary, Russia, & Le Pen's France will be the only countries that are recognizably European

Pew is a well respected non partisan group, see what they have to say instead of a crap CSP poll: Chapter 4: Social and Political Attitudes

There were PEW POLLS cited in the links to "muslim attitudes" --- did you or Politifact Miss those?

I was referring to a SPECIFIC poll on American Muslim attitudes - the poll by CPS that he linked to in his post. Did you miss that?

Politifact is not the only source that discredited CPS' methodology and it linked to some of those sources. Did you read it or automatically discard it because you feel it "has no credibility"?

There's a difference between public opinion surveys and polls attempting to predict. I'll leave it at that. Pew has a good reputation. If you hate American Muslims so much that you can't see that then I'm sorry.

Then go back to the post you're complaining about and use the PEW numbers. They all say pretty much the same thing.

No need to kick anyone out. Just ban Islam as an official religion, which means it doesn't get treated the same as other religions. No tax shelter or other benefits. Eventually they will get the message.

Islam and Democracy / freedom / human rights / Western civilization are incompatible. Italy did it and they are far better off than UK and France:

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

There are over 1.6 million Muslims in Italy—and only eight mosques

Muslims stage mass prayer in protest over closure of mosques in Italy

‘Anti-mosque’ law passed in northern Italy

The Push to Ban Arabic Sermons in Europe's Mosques
How do you go about declaring a religion that's been around for 1300 years to no longer be a religion? I'd like to see how that gets worked out.

When I see American Muslims stand it may be different. So far all I see is lip service. My father told me long ago all this would happen...he was a fucking prophet

When I see American Muslims stand it may be different. So far all I see is lip service. My father told me long ago all this would happen...he was a fucking prophet
Humayun Khan Isn’t the Only Muslim American Hero

American muslims giving the last full measure.

The blood of these dead Britons is on Tony Blair's hands. Dumped millions of Muslims on UK for "multiculturalism"
And after every atrocity committed by these Islamic animals, the leaders provide lip service to the family members until the next one, where they will do exactly the same until Europeans wake up and boot them out.

Last edited:
'We have been tolerant of Islamic Extremism for too long. Enough is enough.' Better from the PM. Now. Arrest. Incarcerate. Deport. Repeat

Then go back to the post you're complaining about and use the PEW numbers. They all say pretty much the same thing.

No they don't, and not only that not all polls are equal in methodology.

For example
CPS
A full 25% of those polled agreed that “violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad.”

Pew
Appendix A: U.S. Muslims — Views on Religion and Society in a Global Context -
More than eight-in-ten American Muslims say suicide bombings and other forms of violence against civilian targets are never justified (81%) or rarely justified (5%) to defend Islam from its enemies. Worldwide, most Muslims also reject this type of violence, with a median of 72% saying such attacks are never justified and 10% saying they are rarely justified. Just 1% of U.S. Muslims and a median of 3% of Muslims worldwide say suicide bombings and other violence against civilian targets are often justified, while 7% of U.S. Muslims and a global median of 8% of Muslims say such attacks are sometimes justified to defend Islam.

Gallop - which shows American Muslim attitudes largely in line with other religious demographics
njiym7x7nkuh2cnawawxka.gif

150 Dead So Far In Ramadan Attacks
Business must be slow, but they have another 35 days. Usually the insanity and killings ramp up towards the end. What a strange religion Islam is, eh? The entire world goes on high terror alert because it's their "holiday season"? :rofl:

What do you mean "see them stand"?

What a pity she came to London and was murdered by Islamist scum.
May she rest in peace.

BREAKING: First London terror attack victim named as Canadian woman Christine Archibald
CHRISTINE Archibald, a Canadian, has been named as a victim of last night’s London Bridge terror attack.
By WILL KIRBY
PUBLISHED: 22:47, Sun, Jun 4, 2017 | UPDATED: 23:01, Sun, Jun 4, 2017

813011_1.jpg
REUTERS

Seven people are confirmed to have died in Saturday night's attack
In a statement, her family described her as a “beautiful, loving daughter and sister”.

They said: “She had room in her heart for everyone and believed strongly that every person was to be valued and respected.

"She lived this belief working in a shelter for the homeless until she moved to Europe to be with her fiancé. She would have had no understanding of the callous cruelty that caused her death.

"Please honour her by making your community a better place. Volunteer your time and labour or donate to a homeless shelter. Tell them Chrissy sent you."...

BREAKING: First London terror attack victim named as Canadian woman Christine Archibald

Forum List

Back