Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
150 Dead So Far In Ramadan Attacks
Business must be slow, but they have another 35 days. Usually the insanity and killings ramp up towards the end. What a strange religion Islam is, eh? The entire world goes on high terror alert because it's their "holiday season"? :rofl:
Hungry people are cranky people.
I've seen it with my own eyes. Just imagine what fasting for forty days does to your sanity, and then consider how vulnerable the youth are to the intolerant violent rhetoric coming out of their Islamic leaders. It's literally like adding gasoline to a fire.

Sum ting wong wid dis picture.

Tennessee @TEN_GOP·45m

Look how all of these "moderate Muslims" on Al Jazeera react to the London terrorist attack. #LondonBridge

DBb-OgeW0AEOsTy

That was a good one I found too, but of course they still will always deny it. lol

No need to kick anyone out. Just ban Islam as an official religion, which means it doesn't get treated the same as other religions. No tax shelter or other benefits. Eventually they will get the message.

Islam and Democracy / freedom / human rights / Western civilization are incompatible. Italy did it and they are far better off than UK and France:

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

There are over 1.6 million Muslims in Italy—and only eight mosques

Muslims stage mass prayer in protest over closure of mosques in Italy

‘Anti-mosque’ law passed in northern Italy

The Push to Ban Arabic Sermons in Europe's Mosques
How do you go about declaring a religion that's been around for 1300 years to no longer be a religion? I'd like to see how that gets worked out.
Don't give it official status. Once that happens they become businesses and they have to pay taxes, which are very high in Europe. Since it isn't a religion then donations also cannot become tax deductible. Therefore, less Muslims migrating, mosques become few and far between, many of them going out of business. Follow the money. "Drain the swamp" in action.

It's not just Politifact :lol:

Pew is a well respected non partisan group, see what they have to say instead of a crap CSP poll: Chapter 4: Social and Political Attitudes

There were PEW POLLS cited in the links to "muslim attitudes" --- did you or Politifact Miss those?

Politifact has no credibility on ANY "partisan" issues...

I was referring to a SPECIFIC poll on American Muslim attitudes - the poll by CPS that he linked to in his post. Did you miss that?

Politifact is not the only source that discredited CPS' methodology and it linked to some of those sources. Did you read it or automatically discard it because you feel it "has no credibility"?

Polls told you the hag would win....worthless

There's a difference between public opinion surveys and polls attempting to predict. I'll leave it at that. Pew has a good reputation. If you hate American Muslims so much that you can't see that then I'm sorry.

When I see American Muslims stand it may be different. So far all I see is lip service. My father told me long ago all this would happen...he was a fucking prophet

You had only to ask. Here ya go. Sorry it's like 5800 quotes, you'll just have to sift through to find the "American" ones if that's what floats yer boat.

I must say this Ignorami idea of "if I never heard of it -- it doesn't exist" is almost as amusing as this childlike naïveté that insists on pretending that mass media is going to spend time on this sort of thing that makes them no money from the unwashed looking only to be appeased by stories of mayhem, horror and disaster.

Happy reading. Don't forget your blindfold. :)

Last edited:
There were PEW POLLS cited in the links to "muslim attitudes" --- did you or Politifact Miss those?

I was referring to a SPECIFIC poll on American Muslim attitudes - the poll by CPS that he linked to in his post. Did you miss that?

Politifact is not the only source that discredited CPS' methodology and it linked to some of those sources. Did you read it or automatically discard it because you feel it "has no credibility"?

There's a difference between public opinion surveys and polls attempting to predict. I'll leave it at that. Pew has a good reputation. If you hate American Muslims so much that you can't see that then I'm sorry.

When I see American Muslims stand it may be different. So far all I see is lip service. My father told me long ago all this would happen...he was a fucking prophet

You had only to ask. Here ya go. Sorry it's like 5800 quotes, you'll just have to sift through to find the "American" ones if that's what floats yer boat.

I must say this Ignorami idea of "if I never heard of it -- it doesn't exist" is almost as amusing as this childlike naïveté that insists on pretending that mass media is going to spend time on this sort of thing that makes them no money fro the unwashed looking only to be appeased by stories of mayhem, horror and disaster.

I dont read a fucking thing you quote. You're just another appeaser and I have no use for any of you

I must say this Ignorami idea of "if I never heard of it -- it doesn't exist" is almost as amusing as this childlike naïveté that insists on pretending that mass media is going to spend time on this sort of thing that makes them no money from the unwashed looking only to be appeased by stories of mayhem, horror and disaster.

I dont read a fucking thing you quote. You're just another appeaser and I have no use for any of you

Of course you don't. That's how you can stay ignorant and plop turds like "When I see American Muslims stand....". Whelp ---- you can't see it if you don't read it, so don't you dare click it..

:lalala:

I must say this Ignorami idea of "if I never heard of it -- it doesn't exist" is almost as amusing as this childlike naïveté that insists on pretending that mass media is going to spend time on this sort of thing that makes them no money fro the unwashed looking only to be appeased by stories of mayhem, horror and disaster.

Of course you don't. That's how you can stay ignorant and plop turds like "When I see American Muslims stand....". Whelp ---- you can't see it if you don't read it, so don't you dare click it..

Apparently she also doesn't like to recognize the Muslim American military members who have died for our country. Another fake-patriot who really doesn't support the troops.

the response to these attacks by all leaders others than May & Trump & politically correct liberals is so weak and pathetic

there's no hope for humanity if this continues every other week

in the words of Bender from Futurama: "we're boned!"

Honey, the ones lost in fear are the ones denying. And those muslims that have changed most won't speak out, because they also live in fear.
You don't pay attention much do you. Well, being lost in your own fear to the point of getting tunnel vision will do that to you.
Not because they live in fear...because they sympathize.

Reminder: Study Finds Two-Thirds Of British Muslims WOULD NOT Report A Terror Plot – MILO NEWS
The article says there was a study, but never cited that study.

Here is the study:

https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Mulims-full-suite-data-plus-topline.pdf

And again --- I asked you this in the other thread and you ran away ---- exactly WHERE in that link is this finding?

tick... tick.... tick.....

You Pogo, I have a life and all you got is to hang out on a fucking message board because you are a miserable poor excuse for a human. I have fun in my life, I don't care if you do or don't. You are only here for my entertainment. You are lucky I answer you.

Honey, the ones lost in fear are the ones denying. And those muslims that have changed most won't speak out, because they also live in fear.
Not because they live in fear...because they sympathize.

Reminder: Study Finds Two-Thirds Of British Muslims WOULD NOT Report A Terror Plot – MILO NEWS
The article says there was a study, but never cited that study.

Here is the study:

https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Mulims-full-suite-data-plus-topline.pdf

And again --- I asked you this in the other thread and you ran away ---- exactly WHERE in that link is this finding?

You Pogo, I have a life and all you got is to hang out on a fucking message board because you are a miserable poor excuse for a human. I have fun in my life, I don't care if you do or don't. You are only here for my entertainment. You are lucky I answer you.

So you can't back up your own assertion because you didn't read your own link.

I did. Want me to tell everybody?

Fucking "Milo News" should have been your first screaming-from-the-rooftops clue.

The Quran is more complicated than that. Like the bible. And yes, the bible does contain passages in the OT on slaughtering unbelievers.

Ah yes, that one instance, The Amelakites.

Any other instances?

Looking-for-proof-icon.png

Yes, the Bible Does Say to Kill Infidels

Does the Quran Really Sanction Violence Against 'Unbelievers'? | HuffPost

:dunno:

It's there.

But then again anything can be taken out of context and misused.

Does the Quran have an Old and New Covenant also?

You're about to get shellacked

Are you talking about Cafetaria Christianity?

The main point is - these passages have a context to them, and like the Bible the Quran has verses limiting the use of violence - in fact, far more than Christianity which is kind of open ended with no rules. But everyone wants to cherry pick don't they?

You don't know the Bible, that's patently obvious. The New Covenant brought the sides together, nullifying much of the Old Testament

I suggest you abandon this route you're on, you look foolish trying it

Her purpose in the world is to further the aims of Islamists by any means possible.

She may look foolish to you or I, but she does not ply her craft trying to sway those who know anything. She does so to rope in the utter fools like some of the idiot leftists we see in this thread who have been hoodwinked into thinking the mass importation of enemy combatants has something to do with the first amendment.

Breitbart.

The poll he links to has been broadly discredited.
Breitbart.

The poll he links to has been broadly discredited.

Politifact has been widely discredited.

It's not just Politifact :lol:

Pew is a well respected non partisan group, see what they have to say instead of a crap CSP poll: Chapter 4: Social and Political Attitudes

Sorry Coyote, after I got into the poll a little more I found a lot of misleading questions.

I found it alarming last night and didn't look into it until recently.

Ah yes, that one instance, The Amelakites.

Any other instances?

Looking-for-proof-icon.png

Yes, the Bible Does Say to Kill Infidels

Does the Quran Really Sanction Violence Against 'Unbelievers'? | HuffPost

:dunno:

It's there.

But then again anything can be taken out of context and misused.

Does the Quran have an Old and New Covenant also?

You're about to get shellacked

Are you talking about Cafetaria Christianity?

The main point is - these passages have a context to them, and like the Bible the Quran has verses limiting the use of violence - in fact, far more than Christianity which is kind of open ended with no rules. But everyone wants to cherry pick don't they?

You don't know the Bible, that's patently obvious. The New Covenant brought the sides together, nullifying much of the Old Testament

I suggest you abandon this route you're on, you look foolish trying it

Her purpose in the world is to further the aims of Islamists by any means possible.

She may look foolish to you or I, but she does not ply her craft trying to sway those who know anything. She does so to rope in the utter fools like some of the idiot leftists we see in this thread who have been hoodwinked into thinking the mass importation of enemy combatants has something to do with the first amendment.

Well my papa didn't raise no fool...

Apparently she also doesn't like to recognize the Muslim American military members who have died for our country. Another fake-patriot who really doesn't support the troops.

3rd generation American Muslims do not have a cultural disconnect between their religion and living in America. MOST of the 1st and 2nd gen immigrants ALSO do not have an issue with American freedoms and values.

But REFUGEES from war zones that just want to go SOMEWHERE to survive -- don't necessarily even WANT TO BE American or British or Australian. We're talking about THOSE people. NOT the few who end up in Arlington Cemetery.

Last edited:

Fucking "Milo News" should have been your first screaming-from-the-rooftops clue.

Tell everybody, I don't give a shit what you post it is a free duck game country. If you want to tell everybody but on the national news tonight! Like I said you are only here for my entertainment.

Tell everybody, I don't give a shit what you post it is a free duck game country. If you want to tell everybody but on the national news tonight! Like I said you are only here for my entertainment.

And what are your bullshit links that you don't bother to vet "here for"? Because it sure ain't accuracy.

Forum List

Back