Budget

You think we can go on borrowing and spending forever? How much $30 trillion? $40 trillion? Fuck it lets just borrow $100 trillion and party for the next few years before the financial collapse. :cuckoo:
Nope. Not forever. That's why you extremists need to wise up and recognize the need for compromise and getting this thing solved, not making demands that you don't have the votes for.

$20 trillion in debt is extreme, paying $3 to $4 trillion in interest every 10 years is extreme, living within our means and not plunging the next several generations into an ocean of debt is not extreme fool.

Math is on our side, you stupid morons WILL run out of money and when you have borrowed your last dollar and your house of cards comes crashing down then you people will know real suffering.
20 trillion in debt is not extreme when 90% is already long spent.

I'm for balanced budget now, but you Tea Wackos demand that be balanced in the exact manner that you want it balanced, and that's why no grand compromise can be made and we keep kicking the can down the road.

You suck at math. Look at the last 50 years, is spending tapering off, is borrowing beginning to level out? No its freaking skyrocketing and you clowns are still talking about compromise and baby steps. Borrowing and entitlements are skyrocketing through the roof and the best compromise you people can come up with are tiny cuts to the increase in borrowing and spending. :laugh:
No I'm not talking about baby steps. Baby steps is what we've been forced into due to the lack of ability of this government to find consensus and compromise. You just don't get it. The only way you extremists know how to govern is absolute power, but that is extraordinarily rare in American Government and Politics.

You need to come to grips with the fact that your government has been bought off. Sold to the highest bidder to donors and special interests. Its every man for himself and a ima get mine screw you cesspool in DC. The spending will continue and the borrowing will continue. The poor and middle class will continue to decline. Jobs will continue to flee the country and the wealth will continue to be concentrated at the top. Unless those you paint as 'extreme' do something about it.

Yeah, that's what happens if you take power. But you didn't. Democrats own the Presidency and so-called Rinos own the Senate. You Tea Wackos have very few votes in the Senate.
We need to hit rock bottom sometime, sooner is better than later.

You do realize there is no way out of the sh!t show?? The fiscal gap is far too large to ever bridge.

If we increased taxes on the 'rich' to 99% it still wouldn't be enough, that's how deep in the hole we are. We humans, its amazing we have repeatedly built empires over that last several thousand years and we have repeatedly destroyed them.
If as you admit the damage has already been done, what is the solution? We can balance the budget. The only thing that is lacking is the political will to compromise, because you do not have the votes to go my way or the highway.
You can't balance anything when your in the red to begin with, and sea of red as far as you can see....
You still haven't offered a solution.

I have posted the only solution many times on this forum, the left doesn't want to hear it.

Hundreds of Representatives will vote for this bill. Why do only the ones you agree with count?

They are not giving the Dems all the money they want, they're keeping the government running while we fight out this big election.

You quite simply do not have the votes to impose your will of draconian cuts. Until you have the votes, you don't get to dictate the terms.

It will require virtually every democrat to vote to pass yet the people booted the lying scum democrats out of power and put the Republicans in charge. A minority of GOP RINO's are colluding with Democrats to ignore the will of the people, FACT!

As for cuts get real there hasn't been a spending cut since the late 1950's, spending has increased every damn year. You are just bloviating the same decades old bullshit borrow and spend talking points.

And you again act like the will of the people who voted for the supporters of the bill don't count. In you view only those representatives who agree with the Tea party should be allowed to vote. The rest of the voters are irrelevant.

Do I need to quote Obama here, "sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking" ring a bell? Yes voters bitch slapped the Democrats and their RINO pals, 1,200 seats lost nationally. That is a repudiation of their policies and actions. Dem's were spanked by voters so bad you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a ass kicking that historic. So yes the will of the people is being ignored.
And yet you don't have the votes to impose your will.

I'm sorry will the leadership let us bring our proposals to the floor for an up and down vote? No, they don't have the guts because they will lose. Are representatives free to vote the will of their constituents or are they threatened into voting as they are told? If you want to have a discussion on how government has been corrupted and power concentrated into the hands of a few to circumvent the will of the people we are fine having that debate.
The TEA Party can get stuff passed in the House of Representatives. But not in the Senate. And not past Obama's veto. So what's the point? The Republican House has already passed plenty of stuff that can't go any further. What's the point of that?

What is the meaning of that? Are you talking military coup?

No. I'm talking a CIVILIAN overthrow of the Government, not a Military one.
Our military would never back the government against its own citizens, after all the military has been sh!t on so many times in the last 6 1/2 years by the federal government...

Embrace the suck
So then it would be a military coup. Just come out and admit you want a military coup and right wing dictatorship to "save" Anerica.
This country will never get along, pick your side and let the bullets fly.

Embrace the suck

Yeah, that's what happens if you take power. But you didn't. Democrats own the Presidency and so-called Rinos own the Senate. You Tea Wackos have very few votes in the Senate.

You do realize there is no way out of the sh!t show?? The fiscal gap is far too large to ever bridge.

If we increased taxes on the 'rich' to 99% it still wouldn't be enough, that's how deep in the hole we are. We humans, its amazing we have repeatedly built empires over that last several thousand years and we have repeatedly destroyed them.
If as you admit the damage has already been done, what is the solution? We can balance the budget. The only thing that is lacking is the political will to compromise, because you do not have the votes to go my way or the highway.
You can't balance anything when your in the red to begin with, and sea of red as far as you can see....

I already know the solution, there is only one solution left at this point that has any chance of success.
Why so secretive?

You can always count on the Rinos to screw the country, the fix is in a budget is agreed upon.

OK then

Describe the budget that would make you happy and how you would get it passed

like that will ever happen :lmao:

I'd suggest Rusty learning the difference between debt and deficit first ..

oh wait,

that'll never happen either ... :lmao:

It will require virtually every democrat to vote to pass yet the people booted the lying scum democrats out of power and put the Republicans in charge. A minority of GOP RINO's are colluding with Democrats to ignore the will of the people, FACT!

As for cuts get real there hasn't been a spending cut since the late 1950's, spending has increased every damn year. You are just bloviating the same decades old bullshit borrow and spend talking points.

And you again act like the will of the people who voted for the supporters of the bill don't count. In you view only those representatives who agree with the Tea party should be allowed to vote. The rest of the voters are irrelevant.

Do I need to quote Obama here, "sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking" ring a bell? Yes voters bitch slapped the Democrats and their RINO pals, 1,200 seats lost nationally. That is a repudiation of their policies and actions. Dem's were spanked by voters so bad you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a ass kicking that historic. So yes the will of the people is being ignored.

I'm sorry will the leadership let us bring our proposals to the floor for an up and down vote? No, they don't have the guts because they will lose. Are representatives free to vote the will of their constituents or are they threatened into voting as they are told? If you want to have a discussion on how government has been corrupted and power concentrated into the hands of a few to circumvent the will of the people we are fine having that debate.
The TEA Party can get stuff passed in the House of Representatives. But not in the Senate. And not past Obama's veto. So what's the point? The Republican House has already passed plenty of stuff that can't go any further. What's the point of that?
Both sides need to stand their ground, war of attrition.

Something will brake...

We conservatives don't need Dems or RINO's, we have only to wait for the fools to run out of money. It would be less painful to grow up and get our financial house in order now vs waiting until its a nation destroying crisis but sooner or later the spending party will come to a screeching halt.
So you would rather let disaster come than to get off your high horse of omniscient godhead and actually combine your ideas with someone else's ideas, and work together, and come up with an imperfect solution?

Ugh its like talking to a brick wall. Obviously we would prefer to avoid the disaster, why the hell do you think we are putting up a fight. But if the corrupt left and RINO's are successful with maintaining the status quo, ultimately we conservatives will win this one way or another.

Something will brake...

Brake?

You can always count on the Rinos to screw the country, the fix is in a budget is agreed upon.

OK then

Describe the budget that would make you happy and how you would get it passed

like that will ever happen :lmao:

I'd suggest Rusty learning the difference between debt and deficit first ..

oh wait,

that'll never happen either ... :lmao:
There can be no budget, when debt and liabilities are the only things to deal with.

Deficit means nothing when your debt is so large it can not ever be payed back... Don't you know what a fiscal gap is??

Doesn't change the fact that rebellion ended up being a losing strategy for the South. How long did it take for the South to recover from that disaster?

A century later and the entire nation is still sufferi g from the Union victory in the War of Northern Aggession.

This country is more divided now than ever before. Only a split into two countries or a winner-take-all war will settle this permanently.

The House controls the purse strings, I say fine shut down the damn government if the Dem's and Obama want to play that game, they will fold. Separate but EQUAL powers remember.

Nope. Not forever. That's why you extremists need to wise up and recognize the need for compromise and getting this thing solved, not making demands that you don't have the votes for.

$20 trillion in debt is extreme, paying $3 to $4 trillion in interest every 10 years is extreme, living within our means and not plunging the next several generations into an ocean of debt is not extreme fool.

Math is on our side, you stupid morons WILL run out of money and when you have borrowed your last dollar and your house of cards comes crashing down then you people will know real suffering.
20 trillion in debt is not extreme when 90% is already long spent.

I'm for balanced budget now, but you Tea Wackos demand that be balanced in the exact manner that you want it balanced, and that's why no grand compromise can be made and we keep kicking the can down the road.

You suck at math. Look at the last 50 years, is spending tapering off, is borrowing beginning to level out? No its freaking skyrocketing and you clowns are still talking about compromise and baby steps. Borrowing and entitlements are skyrocketing through the roof and the best compromise you people can come up with are tiny cuts to the increase in borrowing and spending. :laugh:
No I'm not talking about baby steps. Baby steps is what we've been forced into due to the lack of ability of this government to find consensus and compromise. You just don't get it. The only way you extremists know how to govern is absolute power, but that is extraordinarily rare in American Government and Politics.

You need to come to grips with the fact that your government has been bought off. Sold to the highest bidder to donors and special interests. Its every man for himself and a ima get mine screw you cesspool in DC. The spending will continue and the borrowing will continue. The poor and middle class will continue to decline. Jobs will continue to flee the country and the wealth will continue to be concentrated at the top. Unless those you paint as 'extreme' do something about it.
You don't have the votes to do anything about it. Put together a platform and run on it. But until you get absolute power, you have to compromise. So what's this great platform that will get you the absolute power to impose your agenda?

Something will brake...
Yeah, the country will break.

Something will brake...

Brake?

I keep trying to tell everyone ... :cuckoo:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Come to an agreement ?! Outrage ! !!

What is wrong wh you right wing screwballs? Shutting down the gov doesn't save money . It costs money .

All it does is give lazy gubmint employees more PTO... as if they need more.
Yeah and keeping the gubmint running keeps those lazy veterans getting their checks. The motherfuckers.
Yes, those are UNFUNDED liabilities they have to be payed, the gravy train of debt will break down no one knows when.

Embrace the suck

Doesn't change the fact that rebellion ended up being a losing strategy for the South. How long did it take for the South to recover from that disaster?

A century later and the entire nation is still sufferi g from the Union victory in the War of Northern Aggession.

This country is more divided now than ever before. Only a split into two countries or a winner-take-all war will settle this permanently.
Already had a winner take all war.

Forum List

Back