Budget

Come to an agreement ?! Outrage ! !!

What is wrong wh you right wing screwballs? Shutting down the gov doesn't save money . It costs money .

All it does is give lazy gubmint employees more PTO... as if they need more.
Yeah and keeping the gubmint running keeps those lazy veterans getting their checks. The motherfuckers.
Yes, those are UNFUNDED liabilities they have to be payed, the gravy train of debt will brake down no one knows when.

Embrace the suck

payed?

see????

:lmao:

look children, master 3rd grade spelling THEN run the country ..

And you again act like the will of the people who voted for the supporters of the bill don't count. In you view only those representatives who agree with the Tea party should be allowed to vote. The rest of the voters are irrelevant.

Do I need to quote Obama here, "sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking" ring a bell? Yes voters bitch slapped the Democrats and their RINO pals, 1,200 seats lost nationally. That is a repudiation of their policies and actions. Dem's were spanked by voters so bad you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a ass kicking that historic. So yes the will of the people is being ignored.
And yet you don't have the votes to impose your will.

I'm sorry will the leadership let us bring our proposals to the floor for an up and down vote? No, they don't have the guts because they will lose. Are representatives free to vote the will of their constituents or are they threatened into voting as they are told? If you want to have a discussion on how government has been corrupted and power concentrated into the hands of a few to circumvent the will of the people we are fine having that debate.
The TEA Party can get stuff passed in the House of Representatives. But not in the Senate. And not past Obama's veto. So what's the point? The Republican House has already passed plenty of stuff that can't go any further. What's the point of that?

The House controls the purse strings, I say fine shut down the damn government if the Dem's and Obama want to play that game, they will fold. Separate but EQUAL powers remember.
Enough representatives have decided they don't want to bring on immediate economic disaster that they will kick the can down the road. It would be better if enough representatives and senators would decide to end the insanity, get together, and come up with imperfect solutions. But there are too many extremists on both sides, including Obama, for that to happen. The extremists need to be kicked out in 2016.

What is wrong wh you right wing screwballs? Shutting down the gov doesn't save money . It costs money .

Yeah and keeping the gubmint running keeps those lazy veterans getting their checks. The motherfuckers.
Yes, those are UNFUNDED liabilities they have to be payed, the gravy train of debt will brake down no one knows when.

Embrace the suck

payed?

see????

So what? This is a message board. Typos and misspellings are not important.

Embrace the suck

payed?

see????

Hey, I went to federal government Indian res schools, PAID for by red ink...

I embrace the suck

RW

Embrace the suck

payed?

see????

correct, and neither is RW credibility...

embrace the spelling...

I may not be able to run spell check, but I can add and subtract unlike the progressive elites.

The progressives think a budget can be made with only red ink...lol

RW

Embrace the suck

payed?

see????

correct, and neither is RW credibility...

embrace the spelling...
I will embrace the spelling, if you embrace your deflection of the issue lol

You can always count on the Rinos to screw the country, the fix is in a budget is agreed upon.

All I Want for Christmas is a (Real) Government Shutdown

Those who voted for the omnibus to avoid a shutdown fail to grasp that the consequences of blindly expanding government are far worse than the consequences of a temporary government shutdown. A short or even long-term government shutdown is a small price to pay to avoid an economic calamity caused by Congress’ failure to reduce spending and debt.

The political class’ shutdown phobia is particularly puzzling because a shutdown only closes 20 percent of the federal government. As the American people learned during the government shutdown of 2013, the country can survive with 20 percent less government.

Already had a winner take all war.

No we didn't. Mostly because the Winners only ever forced the losers to pay lip service to the winner's ppint of view. When i say winner takes all, I mean those on the lisi g side lose everything..... their money, property, rights, freedom, etc.....

You can always count on the Rinos to screw the country, the fix is in a budget is agreed upon.

Those who voted for the omnibus to avoid a shutdown fail to grasp that the consequences of blindly expanding government are far worse than the consequences of a temporary government shutdown. A short or even long-term government shutdown is a small price to pay to avoid an economic calamity caused by Congress’ failure to reduce spending and debt.

The political class’ shutdown phobia is particularly puzzling because a shutdown only closes 20 percent of the federal government. As the American people learned during the government shutdown of 2013, the country can survive with 20 percent less government.
Again there can be no budget if your trying to offset debt with UNFUNDED liabilities.

Face it we are trying to make a positive work with only red ink... It can't be done. The debt ratio is too far gone.

Already had a winner take all war.

No we didn't. Mostly because the Winners only ever forced the losers to pay lip service to the winner's ppint of view. When i say winner takes all, I mean those on the lisi g side lose everything..... their money, property, rights, freedom, etc.....
Oh, yeah! That'll make America a much better place than it is today. :haha:

The gravy train of debt WILL run empty... Let's go for broke and let it.

My house is in order, yours??

How do you propose to pay the debt?
It is too large to pay back, not enough money on the world.
This country is addicted to debt, no such thing as an reset.

Of course there is

Household wealth since Obama took office has increased by over $30 trillion

Household Wealth Hits Highest Level Ever

Last edited:

Again there can be no budget if your trying to offset debt with UNFUNDED liabilities.

Face it we are trying to make a positive work with only red ink... It can't be done. The debt ratio is too far gone.
Still no solution. Here's an idea ... if you have no solution, step aside and let moderates and liberals work together to come up with a solution instead of attacking all attempts at compromise.

Of course there is

Well there is close to 200 trillion of debt and UNFUNDED liabilities and counting...

Embrace the suck

Still no solution. Here's an idea ... if you have no solution, step aside and let moderates and liberals work together to come up with a solution instead of attacking all attempts at compromise.

The "moderates and Liberals" will work together to increase the national debt to a quadrillion "dollars"

Of course there is

Well there is close to 200 trillion of debt and UNFUNDED liabilities and counting...

Embrace the suck

We do not have $200 trillion debt. Social Security is funded

We have $18 trillion in debt at historically low interest rates

The fiscal gap is far too large... You can't make something out of nothing.

We have nothing to work with... The moderates least of all.

The "moderates and Liberals" will work together to increase the national debt to a quadrillion "dollars"
Wrong. Moderates want entitlement reform, tax reform, welfare reform, military spending reform, immigration reform ... all topics that could involve getting together, balancing and debating ideas, and getting something big passed. None of that can happen in today's toxic political climate unless moderates from both parties step up. We need to kick the extremists out of office on both sides.

Of course there is

Embrace the suck

We do not have $200 trillion debt. Social Security is funded
Wrong, by the time I am of SS age, five will be taking out for every one putting money in.
And that's not even the largest UNFUNDED liability Medicare/cad is worse off yet...
Everything is running off borrowed money...

Embrace the suck

The fiscal gap is far too large... You can't make something out of nothing.

We have nothing to work with... The moderates least of all.
Then get the hell out of the way.

Forum List

Back