🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Building the wall is the most critical political issue in America, we must do it

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only

• Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020

• Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020

• Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020

• Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020

• Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump wants a wall because he wants a viable, physical monument to his greatness and a wall is the only way he will get one

Lost interest right here. Typical leftist. You need to start with ad hominem attacks on people you disagree with because you can't back up your positions with actual logical arguments. What you said is you're a bigot, don't bother reading the rest of your crap because it won't make sense either.

That's all the left has because your ideas are illogical and don't work.

This is a voter drive for you. You don't oppose the wall because you think it won't work, you oppose the wall because you know it will.

Then there's how drugs, guns, gangs, criminals, rapists and murderers come across the border with the illegal aliens and completely ignore that.

We are talking about ILLEGAL immigration, not immigration

I gave 3 steps to stop those things and you have no rebuttal to them so you choose to ignore them. What else would we expect from the most dishonest person on this forum.

When you couch your arguments with that it's a phallic symbol for Trump and only racists oppose illegal immigration, you are completely clear what you are.

And yeah, you did give the stupid idea of having our military chase thousands of people across the desert every night

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

I voted third party in every election since 1996, will continue that trend in 2020.

We do not need a wall, building a wall is moving backwards, not forwards. Trump wants a wall because he wants a viable, physical monument to his greatness and a wall is the only way he will get one.

According to Trump himself border crossings are down 80%, and that is without a wall and without a significant increase in the Border Patrol.

The wall is an expense we do not have the money to pay for and it will just become a bigger and bigger expense each year as the maintenance cost on it grow with time and age of the wall.

If you wish to control our southern border to keep the evil brown people out there are three easy steps to do it.

First, use our military for its base purpose, to defend the country. We have roughly 97,000 troops in Europe. Bring half of them home and station them along the border and give them the task of protecting the border.

Second, punish harshly those companies in the US that employ illegal immigrants. Make an example out of a couple of bigger companies and make it so painful that no other company will take the chance of using illegal immigrants as labor.

Third, have a real guest worker program so that those industries that do rely on cheaper labor (agricultural comes to mind) have access to those willing to work.

If you do the 2nd and 3rd thing then the only people trying to sneak across the border are people with ill intent and then they become easy targets for the military guarding the border.

On a side note, wanting to build a wall to keep the non-whites is about the most anti-libertarian thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you for dropping the charade.

How doesn’t the wall pay for itself over time?
You must be doing different math than we are...would you mind walking us through your arithmetic?

When you spend twenty billion bucks, plus future maintenance which is considerable, on a fantasy wall that ignores the reality of where illicit immigration comes from in the first place and therefore has little effect --- where exactly is your ROI on that?

Remember the mantra: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS". That's what the wall is. It's already been sold, and you lot bought it. The wall isn't an actual wall, it's a fantasy sold to the gullible And Mexico didn't pay for it -- the rest of us in this country did.

O spent a trillion on shovel ready jobs that fleeced the taxpayers and loaded his buds pockets. We got some stimulus signs. You were down with wasting a trillion and now screaming like a child over 20billion. Lol. Go pound sand. Your concerns fall on deaf ears.

Actually I've never posted on the stimulus. You pulled this post out of your ass just to draw a comparison that never existed.

Now remember to put your shit back where it belongs.

In the end, if we don't build the wall, the Democrats will smother us. They have already flipped California and New Mexico into solid blue States. Illegal voters have turned Nevada light blue. And they have turned Texas and Arizona from solid to light red.

The issue of illegal immigration has been an endless game of kick the can for decades. But this is it. The authoritarian leftist Democrat party is on the verge of a stranglehold on the country and the end of our freedom. That's why the Democrats fight so hysterically against the wall. They don't think it won't work, they know it will.

The reason this is THE issue is that for that reason, every other issue is dependent on the wall. If we don't build the wall, then Texas will eventually flip and with that alone we're done. Hispanics over time like all other Americans become more conservative as they become more successful. But that takes time and a million illegals coming here a year floods that.

I didn't vote for Trump last time for two main reasons. First, I'm a capitalist and he isn't. Free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. Second, he has been a pig to women. Unlike Democrats who voted twice for a sexual predator and again for his hoe who attacked his victims again, that does matter to me.

But now it's down to this. We must end the endless flow now. And for me, my decision of whether I will vote for him comes down to this. Build the wall and I'll vote for him. Don't, and I won't. I can't imagine what would make me flip from that. This is THE political question in our country. We must build the wall, and build it now.

I voted that I did not vote for 2016 but I will in 2020 because I believe/hope he'll actually do it.

Please explain your vote if you voted you will change your vote regarding Trump either way.

I voted third party in every election since 1996, will continue that trend in 2020.

We do not need a wall, building a wall is moving backwards, not forwards. Trump wants a wall because he wants a viable, physical monument to his greatness and a wall is the only way he will get one.

According to Trump himself border crossings are down 80%, and that is without a wall and without a significant increase in the Border Patrol.

The wall is an expense we do not have the money to pay for and it will just become a bigger and bigger expense each year as the maintenance cost on it grow with time and age of the wall.

If you wish to control our southern border to keep the evil brown people out there are three easy steps to do it.

First, use our military for its base purpose, to defend the country. We have roughly 97,000 troops in Europe. Bring half of them home and station them along the border and give them the task of protecting the border.

Second, punish harshly those companies in the US that employ illegal immigrants. Make an example out of a couple of bigger companies and make it so painful that no other company will take the chance of using illegal immigrants as labor.

Third, have a real guest worker program so that those industries that do rely on cheaper labor (agricultural comes to mind) have access to those willing to work.

If you do the 2nd and 3rd thing then the only people trying to sneak across the border are people with ill intent and then they become easy targets for the military guarding the border.

On a side note, wanting to build a wall to keep the non-whites is about the most anti-libertarian thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you for dropping the charade.

You must be doing different math than we are...would you mind walking us through your arithmetic?

When you spend twenty billion bucks, plus future maintenance which is considerable, on a fantasy wall that ignores the reality of where illicit immigration comes from in the first place and therefore has little effect --- where exactly is your ROI on that?

Remember the mantra: "You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS". That's what the wall is. It's already been sold, and you lot bought it. The wall isn't an actual wall, it's a fantasy sold to the gullible And Mexico didn't pay for it -- the rest of us in this country did.

O spent a trillion on shovel ready jobs that fleeced the taxpayers and loaded his buds pockets. We got some stimulus signs. You were down with wasting a trillion and now screaming like a child over 20billion. Lol. Go pound sand. Your concerns fall on deaf ears.

Actually I've never posted on the stimulus. You pulled this post out of your ass just to draw a comparison that never existed.

Its a great comparison. O wasted a trillion. Why are you concerned with 20 billion now?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Why would Hispanics support "protectionism". Do you know what Protectionism is? It's an admission that Americans are lazier and produce lower quality products, and need to be protected in their own markets for foreign competition. Not sure why anyone supports that.

Um, guy, here's the thing. we aren't losing out. We give them money, they give us products. If consumers didn't want their products, they don't have to buy them. Protectionism is 'We can't trust ourselves not to buy foreign products!!!"

The reality- most manufacturing jobs weren't lost to foreign competition, they were lost to automation.

Exactly my point. 150 years ago, the bigots said this about the Irish, 100 years ago about the Germans, 50 years ago about the Poles.

Hispanics, like any other Americans, would (and do) support protectionism the same way we all support protection of our personal things. Do we have locks on our house doors and windows ? Yup. And I'll bet you do too, Joe.

Do we have locks and burglar alarms on our cars ? Sure. Well, the wall is simply a "lock" of sorts, on our country, to help prevent it from being invaded by people engaging in foreign imperialism. The parasites who cross our border without inspection from US immigration authorities are not only committing that immigration crime. They are:
1. stealing millions of jobs from us (all of us, of all races)
2. pillaging our economy for $133 Billion/year in remittances (US is #1 victim worldwide) depriving US businesses of all those sales, and further eliminating US jobs.
3. grabbing Billion$$ of our tax $$ via the anchor baby racket.

As for Protectionism (in the current political/economics), it is equalizing trade with protective tariffs (which our country has used for hundreds of years under many presidents), so that US business are not unfairly competed against. Why should China have unrestricted access to our huge, wealthy market, while our exports going to them have to pay big tariffs to enter their country ?

That, plus the big difference in corporate tax (fixed by Trump) is what has pushed companies to go where its simply economical for them to operate. Sure there's some automation. Always has been. Always will be. But it's a small, minor factor.

As far as the quality of goods is concerned, your post is laughable. Maybe you're not too old. I remember when TV sets, stereos, and other electronics would last us 25 years. NOw with the foreign-made junk, you're lucky if your 3 years without a break down. I had a VCR that used to have to stick a pencil in the hole where the eject button fell out. Had a China TV set that wouldn't respond to any remote control. Ho hum.

Globalism on the way out. America being made great again. It's about time, after 30 years of irresponsible presidential mismanagement.

As for your bigot card, oh please. That ran its course years ago. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No Mexicrat POTUS would ever demo a $25 billion dollar wall..the wall is forever.

Further, I’ll go out on a limb and bet you’re not privy to “real” costs and expense. My guess is; people far smarter than you and I and privy to more information have the math worked out.

So, tell me again how the wall will generate revenue...

I'm thinking it will come with what used to be called a "peep show" every half-mile or so. You plunk ten pesos in there and you get to watch Americans shooting each other up, or fleecing the poor, or whatever we're up to that day. Kind of a pay-per-view soap opera.

Of course we collect all the change, and Mexico has paid for the wall. Should be paid up in less than a hundred thousand years.

None of the above

Voted 3rd party in 2016 but as long as Dems can come up with a better candidate than Hillary (not hard) in 2020 - will vote Dem

Its a great comparison. O wasted a trillion. Why are you concerned with 20 billion now?

Here's the difference, Spunknoid:

The stimulus was invested directly in this country. Infrastructure, stuff that would actually affect and improve everyday activity.

The "wall" by comparison is a fantasy tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, representing nothing but a cheap way to mine emotions for votes from the chronically gullible. The latter were identified by Cambridge Analytica, and y'all freaks who live in a fantasy comic book, as profusely demonstrated up and down this thread, bought that snake oil hook line and sinker, to mix a metaphor. It's based on the equally comic-book idea that "Mexicans" (read: rapists) are scurrying across the wide open spaces of a border that exists only on paper, like a stream of cucarachas. That too, is bullshit, and that too was bought up like it was water in a desert.

All of this is an ages-old tactic of exploiting fear. That of course is despicably dishonest, but it takes a buyer to complete the transaction. Doesn't it.

Hope this helps. Considering the frank confession of "deaf ears" --- I doubt it will.

Last edited:

Here's the difference, Spunknoid:

The stimulus was invested directly in this country. Infrastructure, stuff that would actually affect and improve everyday activity.

The "wall" by comparison is a fantasy tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, representing nothing but a cheap way to mine emotions for votes from the chronically gullible. The latter were identified by Cambridge Analytica, and y'all freaks who live in a fantasy comic book, as profusely demonstrated up and down this thread, bought that snake oil hook line and sinker, to mix a metaphor. It's based on the equally comic-book idea that "Mexicans" (read: rapists) are scurrying across the wide open spaces of a border that exists only on paper, like a stream of cucarachas. That too, is bullshit, and that too was bought up like it was water in a desert.

All of this is an ages-old tactic of exploiting fear. That of course is despicably dishonest, but it takes a buyer to complete the transaction. Doesn't it.

Hope this helps. I doubt it will.

You really live in your own world

No Mexicrat POTUS would ever demo a $25 billion dollar wall..the wall is forever.

Further, I’ll go out on a limb and bet you’re not privy to “real” costs and expense. My guess is; people far smarter than you and I and privy to more information have the math worked out.

Your rhetorical tone screams “let’s play semantics”...I’ll play along...The wall reduces expense on thirdworld human cockroaches. The ROI is in the savings....TA-DA!

Your rhetorical tone screams “let’s play semantics”...I’ll play along...The wall reduces expense on thirdworld human cockroaches. The ROI is in the savings....TA-DA!

so tell everyone exactly how you plan to go about building a wall on private land in Texas?

news flash -- wont happen in your lifetime you dumbass.

Will you vote for Trump in 2020? This is best guess only
  1. Voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020
  2. Voted for Trump in 2016 but won't in 2020
  3. Didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but will in 2020
  4. Voted for Hillary in 2016 and will vote Democrat in 2020
  5. Voted third party in 2016 and will vote third party in 2020

Inherent flaws in the "poll"
  1. Does not provide choice for "Didn't vote for Rump, will continue not to"
  2. Assumes Rump will be a candidate at all, doesn't provide for "will vote for whoever the Republican is"
  3. Does not provide for "didn't vote in 2016 but will in 2020"
  4. Does not provide for "didn't vote in 2016 and again will not in 2020"
  5. Results are not visible until after voting, inciting reader to cast a bogus vote just to see the results

Thank you for that. Now that we have that settled, my plan also reduces expenses from illegal immigration and does so in a manner that saves money instead of spending money, as it is cheaper to have troops stationed on our home soil than in foreign countries.

So, my plan saves the country even more in the long run. Why are you so opposed to the military defending our country vice Europe?

Kaz loves him some Trump. But he definitely didn't vote for him. No way.

He/She has also sworn up and down that he/she is "not a Republican".

And yet ---- right there in the OP for all to see:

I left the latter irrelevant paragraph unsnipped because I just love the way he pretends to white-knight for "women" and them proceeds to describe them as "hoes". :rofl:

Last edited:

so tell everyone exactly how you plan to go about building a wall on private land in Texas?

These statist have no problem with the Govt taking land from private owners.

This is third grade shit pussy.
(what part of that filthy shithole Mehico are you from and how long have you been fucking over REAL Americans?)

em·i·nent do·main
noun
LAW
noun: eminent domain
  1. the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation.

This is third grade shit pussy.
(what part of that filthy shithole Mehico are you from and how long have you been fucking over REAL Americans?)

em·i·nent do·main
noun
LAW
noun: eminent domain
  1. the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation.

Yep, one of those powers you statist love to use! Not a very conservative thing to do, but we all know that you folks are just faux conservatives.

These statist have no problem with the Govt taking land from private owners.

southern border Texans have oil and gas wells sitting at their front gate ... they have enough free $$ to keep the courts in knots for decades.

Forum List

Back