Business, GOP establishment: Tea party is over

are we suppose to orgasm over this?

and more businesses are cussing out this administration and planning on ousting the commies in the Democrat party

now that I will orgasm over

lol

0-11_zps10f2e3fe.jpg

And when we see the anti-Islam and the birfer nonsense, we no the haters from the far right reactionary side are doing what they do best: fabricate and hate.

To the OP: that is exactly what we are doing in SLC to unseat the 1 Dem and 3 GOP congressmen in the primaries. The power of donations!

and more businesses are cussing out this administration and planning on ousting the commies in the Democrat party

lol

Some retards will ignore the obvious cancer in their party, smh

lol, look in mirror to see one

but you are a good little sheep
baaaa

lol

The far right reactionary cancer will be mostly removed after the primaries.

lol

The far right reactionary cancer will be mostly removed after the primaries.

do you have that on speed dial?
do you plan on staying a one trick pony?:lol:

I read this yesterday, this is OLD news

jeeeze, catch up

the Tea party isn't going anywhere, no matter how many wet dreams you have about it

Last edited:
Either the GOP gets rid of the Teabagger radicals, or the business community abandons the GOP. Simple fact, don't interfere with business. As much as the businesses don't like regultations, no matter how neccessary, they hate the idea of a financial climate that would occur were this nation to default on it's debts.

Wait till America gets a load of the ACA and figures out it ain't affordable for those footing the bills.

I think the Dems will be the ones tumbling down like the walls of Jericho.

Hope Fail&go can fly. He'll need to.

Either the GOP gets rid of the Teabagger radicals, or the business community abandons the GOP. Simple fact, don't interfere with business. As much as the businesses don't like regultations, no matter how neccessary, they hate the idea of a financial climate that would occur were this nation to default on it's debts.

lol, now the Democrat party will be the party for BIG BUSINESS..

how about that one?

oh wait, they already are and have been

they sold all you out to the INSURANCE INDUSTRY with, OslaveCare...lol

oh brother
and they love the fact Obama told them, they didn't build that I guess

so wake up gop, they now love Obambam and if you don't kick out people...where is that big tent now you intolerant people crow about

And after all of this doom and gloom, if the ACA does very well for a lot of people, those states that are denying the benefits to their citizens may see a radical change in their legislatures. May even see re-districting by the new people in the legislature. Then you people can cry for a long time.

And after all of this doom and gloom, if the ACA does very well for a lot of people, those states that are denying the benefits to their citizens may see a radical change in their legislatures. May even see re-districting by the new people in the legislature. Then you people can cry for a long time.

yeah, and we may get snow soon

:eusa_hand:

oh brother
and they love the fact Obama told them, they didn't build that I guess

so wake up gop, they now love Obambam and if you don't kick out people...where is that big tent now you intolerant people crow about

Businesses love the bottom line. The one that goes away in economic hard times. Such as the times the GOP created for us at the end of 2008. Such as the times they are still trying to create for all of us, businessmen included.

Even if your are Microsoft, you didn't build the roads, the grid, or the reservoirs and pipes that carry the water to your plant. You didn't build the sewage system, or the housing that your employees live in. All of us are dependent on the rest of society. The idea of the rugged individual who needs nobody else and has done it all on his own is bullshit only the simple minded buy into. Love you anyway, Staph.

Tumbling down like the walls of Jericho.

I could serve up some real sweet snarky insults toward this misguided joy that you seem to be expressing, but rather than do that I will try and be a helpful voice.

Think deeper than partisan politics of the left, and ask yourself why the GOP establishment and businesses would want a small government focused group to perish. Who has the most to lose, if the Federal government ceases to intrude so much into the lives of supposedly sovereign citizens? Who loses if crony capitalism can no longer flourish? Who loses if the status quo can no longer be?

Who loses are all the establishment scumbags in DC on both sides of the aisle, as well as their partners in crime in the so-called private sector- big businesses.

Who wins? You. Me. Every person who believes that DC is as corrupt as ancient Rome.

Unless you are one who actually believes that government is there to take care of you, and has only your best interest at heart, which of course is wholly naive and ignorant.

Tumbling down like the walls of Jericho.

I could serve up some real sweet snarky insults toward this misguided joy that you seem to be expressing, but rather than do that I will try and be a helpful voice.

Think deeper than partisan politics of the left, and ask yourself why the GOP establishment and businesses would want a small government focused group to perish. Who has the most to lose, if the Federal government ceases to intrude so much into the lives of supposedly sovereign citizens? Who loses if crony capitalism can no longer flourish? Who loses if the status quo can no longer be?

Who loses are all the establishment scumbags in DC on both sides of the aisle, as well as their partners in crime in the so-called private sector- big businesses.

Who wins? You. Me. Every person who believes that DC is as corrupt as ancient Rome.

Unless you are one who actually believes that government is there to take care of you, and has only your best interest at heart, which of course is wholly naive and ignorant.

well said and right on.

Business just wants to go under! That's their whole goal. To help obama create an economic climate so toxic, they go out of business. Clever businessmen they are.

Forum List

Back