California May Ban Schools From Suspending Students For ‘Willful Defiance’

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
It is time for parents to start home schooling their children. Or else, their children will be coming home from school with a red mark across their face from a uncontrollable child,. Pretty soon, parents will be saying,"what is wrong with Little Timmy"? "He never shiver and shake before, when I asked him how was school?"

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The California State Senate voted to ban schools and principals from suspending students for “willful defiance” of teachers, staff, and administrators.

The Senate approved SB 419 Monday by a vote of 30-8. It moves to the Assembly next.

A similar bill was vetoed by Governor Jerry Brown last legislative session.

Under the new version (Senate Bill 419), students in grades 4-8 wouldn’t be suspended for disrupting school activities or willfully defying school authorities, including teachers and staff. The bill would also ban schools from suspending students in grades 9-12 for the same thing until January 1, 2025. The law would apply to both public and charter schools.
California May Ban Schools From Suspending Students For ‘Willful Defiance’

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Fuck.... I want to laugh and spit in their faces for such stupidity, but I have a feeling that such a shitty policy might cause an influx of MORE Californian teacher migration into Clark County when they flee their disgusting state. :102:

Forum List

Back