Call your Senators. KILL THIS FUCKING BILL

Just give us all single-payer and stop all the nonsense!

Patience grasshopper, it appears you're going to get exactly what you want and when it does arrive, you'll have earned it.

"All hope abandon, ye who enter here" -- Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
I can't wait for the long lines & service refusals!

Weeeeeeeee

It does not solve the mess Obama created. All it does is transfer ownership to them.

Beyond stupid. KILL IT
Too late. Aetna's pulling out. A few states have no insurer next year. Something has to happen and healthcare has become so fouled up by Obamacare that it is impossible to simply repeal it and walk away. Or so they say.

Blame it on the GOP propaganda machine, oh Aetna is pulling out again. If they keep the ACA, they will all go back in and will fight for territory.
Wrong.

Pre existing condition coverage ensured the collapse of this system.
So, you are advocating dropping coverage for those with pre-existing conditions.

It does not solve the mess Obama created. All it does is transfer ownership to them.

Beyond stupid. KILL IT

Entitlements are ten headed monsters, once you start them they are nearly impossible to kill.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Give him a government program and he'll scream like a three year old if you try to take it away.

Best thing that can happen is letting Obamacare collapse. Dems will feel the heat to FIX what they fucked up and GOP will feel the heat to stop fucking around since they are the majority in congress AND WH.

I do not doubt that the ACA would collapse if not repealed, but I also think a lot of people could be hurt badly if that happens. And I'm fairly sure each party will find a way to blame the other one.

Beyond stupid. KILL IT
Too late. Aetna's pulling out. A few states have no insurer next year. Something has to happen and healthcare has become so fouled up by Obamacare that it is impossible to simply repeal it and walk away. Or so they say.

Blame it on the GOP propaganda machine, oh Aetna is pulling out again. If they keep the ACA, they will all go back in and will fight for territory.
Wrong.

So, you are advocating dropping coverage for those with pre-existing conditions.
Create separate pools for them. It is simply not fair to charge a perfectly healthy 30 year old for the medical conditions of someone else.
What the GOP is doing now is just kicking the can. If they want to fix the bill, take your time & actually fix it.

These progs are terrified they'll lose their medicaid....I mean, how many of them work for a living? So once again their gurus have them terrified....about Trump, about healthcare, about the phony Gorebal warming....I can't imagine being so afraid of everything. So take a deep breathe.....nobody is taking away your medicaid. As to the rest of it, put down the hash pipe, go for a jog, eat some meat.....consider being on the winning side for a change. :hmpf:

Beyond stupid. KILL IT

Wrong.

Create separate pools for them. It is simply not fair to charge a perfectly healthy 30 year old for the medical conditions of someone else.
What the GOP is doing now is just kicking the can. If they want to fix the bill, take your time & actually fix it.
What to do about all those young people who think they will live forever and don't get insurance? Back to the old "Emergency room and we all pick up the tab" days?

Beyond stupid. KILL IT

I can't get over all these fortune tellers on the board. No one knows what the final bill will look like. It will be amended in the senate and the go to a conference committee, only then will there be anything to judge.

When it comes out of the Senate it will not get the support of the house. Too many moderates to make this bill acceptable.

Then it will die all by itself, won't it?

Possibly. But that is a risk not worth gambling with.

At this point it's kind of like criticizing an omelet because you didn't like the way the person broke the first egg. You don't have enough information to know what the final product will look like. You also have to realize there are only certain topics that can be addressed though reconciliation. They have to be budget related, believe it or not maobamacare wasn't passed in one bill and you won't kill it with just one.

Yes, but the reason it needs to be passed through reconciliation is that they can't come up with a bill that actually satisfies both Republicans and Democrats. You know, 60.

Wrong.

What to do about all those young people who think they will live forever and don't get insurance? Back to the old "Emergency room and we all pick up the tab" days?
Freedom is a bitch for you huh?

Beyond stupid. KILL IT

Entitlements are ten headed monsters, once you start them they are nearly impossible to kill.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Give him a government program and he'll scream like a three year old if you try to take it away.
Spoken like someone who has health insurance and is not about to lose it.

Best thing that can happen is letting Obamacare collapse. Dems will feel the heat to FIX what they fucked up and GOP will feel the heat to stop fucking around since they are the majority in congress AND WH.

Yesterday was "fucking around"? that's hilarious. :funnyface:

It was FUCKING AMERICAN'S especially poor red state republicans you NEED to win elections...go ahead pass the bill as is...I will sit back and laugh my ass off at the slaughter in 2018. I have nothing to worry about. Senate has said they are doing their own bill and enough senators have already said they won't support that piece of shit bill that was passed yesterday.

I can't get over all these fortune tellers on the board. No one knows what the final bill will look like. It will be amended in the senate and the go to a conference committee, only then will there be anything to judge.

When it comes out of the Senate it will not get the support of the house. Too many moderates to make this bill acceptable.

Then it will die all by itself, won't it?

Possibly. But that is a risk not worth gambling with.

At this point it's kind of like criticizing an omelet because you didn't like the way the person broke the first egg. You don't have enough information to know what the final product will look like. You also have to realize there are only certain topics that can be addressed though reconciliation. They have to be budget related, believe it or not maobamacare wasn't passed in one bill and you won't kill it with just one.

Yes, but the reason it needs to be passed through reconciliation is that they can't come up with a bill that actually satisfies both Republicans and Democrats. You know, 60.

That can't happen until the financing for maobamacare is gone. I would like to see a simple repeal of all the financing and things that can be included. That would force the commiecrats to the table. At this point the commiecrats would vote no if the the republicans reintroduced maobamacare.

Forum List

Back