Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

Sounds stupid.

From the latest study in Israel:

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.

From the latest study in Israel:

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.
LOLOL

You're such a retard.

That doesn't state contracting covid provides protection for life.

face-palm-gif.278959

I do not type your name in it? Are you OK? It’s part of my siggy. You’re so easily triggered.
LOL

ShortBus, I never said you type it in every post. What the fuck is wrong with your brain?? Seems defective. Regardless, you're so obsessed with me, you mention me in every one of your posts.

LOL

ShortBus, I never said you type it in every post. What the fuck is wrong with your brain?? Seems defective. Regardless, you're so obsessed with me, you mention me in every one of your posts.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. You’re not the only one in that siggy but the only one it triggers sans Dragon Lady.

Doesn’t state that protection goes away either. Can you ever debate without Ad Hominems? If you’re bored just say so.
There's no evidence it lasts a lifetime. And what I posted shows unvaxxed people get reinfected at a higher rate than those who are vaxxed...

Among Kentucky residents infected with SARS-CoV-2 in 2020, vaccination status of those reinfected during May–June 2021 was compared with that of residents who were not reinfected. In this case-control study, being unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated.

There's no evidence it lasts a lifetime. And what I posted shows unvaxxed people get reinfected at a higher rate than those who are vaxxed...

Among Kentucky residents infected with SARS-CoV-2 in 2020, vaccination status of those reinfected during May–June 2021 was compared with that of residents who were not reinfected. In this case-control study, being unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated.
Does it state whether or not they already had the virus? I agree that if you never had it you need to get the vaccine but if you did have it then there is no such urgency and certainly no reason to get two shots when in Europe only one is required but two puts more $$ into the pockets or big Pharma.

Does it state whether or not they already had the virus? I agree that if you never had it you need to get the vaccine but if you did have it then there is no such urgency and certainly no reason to get two shots when in Europe only one is required but two puts more $$ into the pockets or big Pharma.
"Does it state whether or not they already had the virus?"

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Lemme help you out, ShortBus...

reinfect
infection following recovery from or superimposed on infection of the same type

Yes, it states they already had the virus.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back