Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

"Does it state whether or not they already had the virus?"

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Lemme help you out, ShortBus...

infection following recovery from or superimposed on infection of the same type

Yes, it states they already had the virus.

face-palm-gif.278959
I did not click on the link? What % of reinfection?

As covid cases surged in Israel this summer, the Ministry of Health reported the numbers by immunity status. Between 5 July and 3 August, just 1% of weekly new cases were in people who had previously had covid-19.

1%…pretty low IMO. You do you.

I did not click on the link? What % of reinfection?

As covid cases surged in Israel this summer, the Ministry of Health reported the numbers by immunity status. Between 5 July and 3 August, just 1% of weekly new cases were in people who had previously had covid-19.

1%…pretty low IMO. You do you.
LOLOL

You didn't have to click on the link, ShortBus. It was in my post...

"This report describes COVID-19 reinfection among vaccinated and unvaccinated persons in Kentucky."

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

"This report describes COVID-19 reinfection among vaccinated and unvaccinated persons in Kentucky."

face-palm-gif.278959
I generally don’t read your biased posts but again. 1%. Very low. I ll put it to you this way. If you’re vaccinated but have yet to catch COVId you’re not as safe as someone who already had COVID19. Feel free to move on.

I generally don’t read your biased posts but again. 1%. Very low. I ll put it to you this way. If you’re vaccinated but have yet to catch COVId you’re not as safe as someone who already had COVID19. Feel free to move on.
Move on from your idiot doctor claiming a "lifetime" of immunization after infected? Sure, I'm not the one who has a quack for a doctor.

Move on from your idiot doctor claiming a "lifetime" of immunization after infected? Sure, I'm not the one who has a quack for a doctor.
He said he believes it’s lifetime. No one knows for sure. You are a very bitter person. LOL

Since my dog died and I have come to terms with it, I am not as angry. He was sick for years and it did drain me.

He said he believes it’s lifetime. No one knows for sure. You are a very bitter person. LOL

Since my dog died and I have come to terms with it, I am not as angry. He was sick for years and it did drain me.
Of course we know since some people have been re-infected. Some others have tested negative for antibodies after being infected.

Of course we know since some people have been re-infected. Some others have tested negative for antibodies after being infected.
Very tiny percentages. 1%.

In the end if you had the virus and got a booster vaccine shot you are 99.9% safe. You believe what you will. Interestingly my kids never tested positive during pool testing that is required weekly for sports. Most of their friends and or teammates did test positive. Why? My theory is they had it when I did and maintain immunity.

Wear a seatbelt and you don’t have to worry about drunk drivers. Just let them make their own choices. It’s none of your business.

Your analogy would only be accurate if the end of drunkenness came from enough people being drunk.
That is what ends an epidemic like covid-19.
Enough people have to get it in order for us to achieve herd immunity.
With drunkenness, nothing is accomplished, so there it no reason to increase it.
With epidemic infection, the end of the epidemic is dependent upon accomplishing a particular infection milestone, so it is imperative to increase infection rates.
All you should to is try to select for the healthy becoming infected instead of the vulnerable, and that is easiest if you deliberately accelerate infections.

Neither is a vaccine 100% effective.

If people want to drive drunk, that’s their choice. Stay home if you want to live in fear.

Wrong.
Those who get infected are helping to end the epidemic.
Those desperately attempting to hide behind a defective vaccine, are not really helping at all, and are actually making it worse by stretching it out longer.

You’re making my point. Besides natural immunity is sufficient. I understand and support the need for vaccines but not for those who already had the virus.

Not arguing, but since these vaccines are fake and defective, I do not believe they eventually will help at all.
I believe in less than a year, they will be useless.
That would not matter if we just got this epidemic over with, for it to never again return.
But since we are preserving this epidemic, by "flattening the curve", it could easily last forever, making the short duration vaccine immunity a very huge problem.

Your analogy would only be accurate if the end of drunkenness came from enough people being drunk.
That is what ends an epidemic like covid-19.
Enough people have to get it in order for us to achieve herd immunity.
With drunkenness, nothing is accomplished, so there it no reason to increase it.
With epidemic infection, the end of the epidemic is dependent upon accomplishing a particular infection milestone, so it is imperative to increase infection rates.
All you should to is try to select for the healthy becoming infected instead of the vulnerable, and that is easiest if you deliberately accelerate infections.
Hey, no analogy is perfect. I fit the one that is best for my purposes.

It’s just not possible to do as you claim. The healthy care for the vulnerable. We are a community, people aren’t isolated like that. Furthermore, you can’t reach all people with spontaneous infections. There’s just too many people and there will always be pockets of people who aren’t infected.

Immunization is the only real way.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Wrong.
Immunity NEVER means you do not get re-infected.
Immunity means you will just essentially be asymptomatic.

And acquired immunity from recovery always works and lasts, because your immune system is good at it.

In contrasct, mRNA vaccine immunity hardly works at all, and does not last, because we are trying to second guess how the immune system works, and we think all it needs is just to have a spike protein to trigger on. It does not work that way. We don't know enough about how the immune system works.

Hey, no analogy is perfect. I fit the one that is best for my purposes.

It’s just not possible to do as you claim. The healthy care for the vulnerable. We are a community, people aren’t isolated like that. Furthermore, you can’t reach all people with spontaneous infections. There’s just too many people and there will always be pockets of people who aren’t infected.

Immunization is the only real way.

Wrong.
It is easy to do variolation as I claimed, and people have done it for thousands of years successfully.
You just ask for groups of young/healthy volunteers, deliberately infect them, and quarantine them for 14 days.
Then you move to the next group.

Immunization is essentially the same thing only without the need for any quarantine, but we can't do that without a GOOD vaccine, and we don't have that.
Manufacturing a synthetic spike protein can't be called a vaccine, and it is not going to work.
The body does not know how to store immunity information against just a spike protein, so it does not last.
It is transient.

Wrong.
Immunity NEVER means you do not get re-infected.
Immunity means you will just essentially be asymptomatic.

And acquired immunity from recovery always works and lasts, because your immune system is good at it.

In contrasct, mRNA vaccine immunity hardly works at all, and does not last, because we are trying to second guess how the immune system works, and we think all it needs is just to have a spike protein to trigger on. It does not work that way. We don't know enough about how the immune system works.
Well there's your unsubstantiated claim -- and then there's the study I posted which shows in their sample, unvaccinated folks were re-infected at a rate of 2.34 times that of those who have been vaccinated.

Wrong.
It is easy to do variolation as I claimed, and people have done it for thousands of years successfully.
You just ask for groups of young/healthy volunteers, deliberately infect them, and quarantine them for 14 days.
Then you move to the next group.

Immunization is essentially the same thing only without the need for any quarantine, but we can't do that without a GOOD vaccine, and we don't have that.
Manufacturing a synthetic spike protein can't be called a vaccine, and it is not going to work.
The body does not know how to store immunity information against just a spike protein, so it does not last.
It is transient.
Umm, variolation is no longer practiced. And for good reason.

Natural acquired immunity has almost always been essentially life long.
The only exceptions are pertussis and tetanus.
Previous recovery immunity to coronaviruses like SARS, MERS, etc., has all been lifelong.

It is only vaccine immunity that does not last.
Vaccines try to trick the immune system, so they never work nearly as well as the normal and natural, complete system of immunity.

Not arguing, but since these vaccines are fake and defective, I do not believe they eventually will help at all.
I believe in less than a year, they will be useless.
That would not matter if we just got this epidemic over with, for it to never again return.
But since we are preserving this epidemic, by "flattening the curve", it could easily last forever, making the short duration vaccine immunity a very huge problem.
I ll leave that up to the experts. I had the virus and got the vaccine. What more do they want from me?

Well there's your unsubstantiated claim -- and then there's the study I posted which shows in their sample, unvaccinated folks were re-infected at a rate of 2.34 times that of those who have been vaccinated.

That is just plain stupid.
All people are always re-infected, 100% of the time.
That is never any way to ever prevent reinfection, and never will be.
Anyone claiming any vaccine ever prevented re-infection, is just lying.

What immunity really involves is only how easily the body defeats infection, not prevents it.
And while vaccine immunity can temporarily work better than recovery immunity, clearly recovery immunity is much better and last essentially forever.
While the vaccine immunity is only to just the spike protein, so last less than a year.

And that is NOT my opinion, but what all studies have indicated.

Natural acquired immunity has almost always been essentially life long.
The only exceptions are pertussis and tetanus.
Previous recovery immunity to coronaviruses like SARS, MERS, etc., has all been lifelong.

It is only vaccine immunity that does not last.
Vaccines try to trick the immune system, so they never work nearly as well as the normal and natural, complete system of immunity.
That's utter nonsense. People catch the flu again even after natural immunity from catching it previously. Lifetime immunity varies from one disease to another.

That is just plain stupid.
All people are always re-infected, 100% of the time.
That is never any way to ever prevent reinfection, and never will be.
Anyone claiming any vaccine ever prevented re-infection, is just lying.

What immunity really involves is only how easily the body defeats infection, not prevents it.
And while vaccine immunity can temporarily work better than recovery immunity, clearly recovery immunity is much better and last essentially forever.
While the vaccine immunity is only to just the spike protein, so last less than a year.

And that is NOT my opinion, but what all studies have indicated.
LOL

You're truly a fucking idiot. No, moron, all people are not always re-infected 100% of the time.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back