Can Obama Stop The Next School Shooting?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Or any other shooting as well? Will his administration stop all the threats within U.S. borders from ISIS? Are we safe with Obama?

fun fact; no administration has ever stopped a mass shooting , disaster , terrorist attack , religious nut sacks killing themselves or others.
if the administrations you fantasize about couldn't , why do you expect this one , which you hate could?
you are no more or less safe as you were before Obama took office.

Or any other shooting as well? Will his administration stop all the threats within U.S. borders from ISIS? Are we safe with Obama?
It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

It would be nice if new checks would keep the next crazy from getting high power guns. But, it's not perfect, I'm sure. But if it doesn't work, let's just open up gun sales to everyone everywhere, eh?

Define "high power."

Define "high power."
you first?

The answer is no to all of them.

Define "high power."
you first?

I don't have to as I don't believe in any "power" limitations.

I believe we should be able to own all arms, up to and including nuclear weapons.

Define "high power."
you first?

I believe we should be able to own all arms, up to and including nuclear weapons.
good thing people like you don't hold any responsible jobs.

Define "high power."
you first?

Oh, but I do.

And I can walk down the hall from my office, go up a flight of stairs, and be in my Congressman's office.

You do realize that your average deer rifle fires a significantly more powerful round father and more accurately than pretty much any "assault weapon" does, right? If we're worried about "high power guns" shouldn't we be going after Fudd guns first?

Define "high power."
you first?

Oh, but I do.

And I can walk down the hall from my office, go up a flight of stairs, and be in my Congressman's office.
of course you can dear....

Forum List

Back