Can win Obama win a debate Against Newt ??

Lol run on "Your doing ok but it could be better"

Great slogan, i love it.

You should run on the slogan, 8.6%.

Actually the full story is that the the bush recession had unemployment at 10.1% at one point, and obama has brought it down 1.5% while at the same time being prevented from passing any jobs legislation by republicans.

And again, the jobs legislation that obama did pass (sitmulus) was amazingly helpful. The graphs prove it, the stats prove it, CBO proves it.

But the Obama stimulus was supposed to keep unemployment below 8%.
You're saying it was above 10%, after the stimulus? I'd say Obama failed.
Why should he get another 4 years?

Wow, so after years of defending Clinton from everything up to rape charges, now you are upset about "lechers".... really?

I smell the fear, man.

Honestly, electing Newt would be great for the howls of anguish we'd hear from the left for eight years...

Clinton's been doing the lobbyist thing, when, exactly?

And when, exactly, did he haul anyone's ass before congress for cheating on his wife? While he was doing very much the same thing?

And how many times has Clinton been married? When did he leave a wife with cancer? How about one he thought wasn't pretty enough to be a President's wife?

Here's a dime. Go buy a clue.

And when, exactly, did he haul anyone's ass before congress for cheating on his wife?

Who did that? When? I must have missed it.

Maybe you were comatose in the late 90's

Or maybe your being a smart ass by pointing out that it was perjury.

Either way newt gingrich is a hypocritical fat ass.

What do you call the Balance Budget Amendment?

I call it stupid.

Why is it that the Democrats response to the National debt equates to either "taxing the rich" or "cutting defense spending"?

Because they are part of a reasonable solution to our difficulties.

It's Obamas policies that have resulted in the increase in both the unemployment and underemployment rates since he took office. It's Obama's spending that is behind the United States losing their AAA rating for the first time in the nation's history

No, that is not the reason that our rating was downgrading. Please check your facts.

Actually the full story is that the the bush recession had unemployment at 10.1% at one point, and obama has brought it down 1.5% while at the same time being prevented from passing any jobs legislation by republicans.

And again, the jobs legislation that obama did pass (sitmulus) was amazingly helpful. The graphs prove it, the stats prove it, CBO proves it.

I love that when i prove the conservatives wrong they leapfrog me ideologically and attack obama for not being liberal enough

stimulus-vs-unemployment-may-corrected.gif

It was obvious that obama underestimated the problem from the very start. But thats about his only sin.

I would rather vote for someone that realizes his policies didnt go far enough than for someone that thinks they shouldnt have been done at all.

And when, exactly, did he haul anyone's ass before congress for cheating on his wife? While he was doing very much the same thing?

And how many times has Clinton been married? When did he leave a wife with cancer? How about one he thought wasn't pretty enough to be a President's wife?

And when, exactly, did he haul anyone's ass before congress for cheating on his wife?

Who did that? When? I must have missed it.

Maybe you were comatose in the late 90's

Or maybe your being a smart ass by pointing out that it was perjury.

Either way newt gingrich is a hypocritical fat ass.

So you can't tell me either? :lol:

I love that when i prove the conservatives wrong they leapfrog me ideologically and attack obama for not being liberal enough

It was obvious that obama underestimated the problem from the very start. But thats about his only sin.

I would rather vote for someone that realizes his policies didnt go far enough than for someone that thinks they shouldnt have been done at all.

Which conservatives do you imagine you proved wrong about anything? Where? Link?

When you were dreaming, which conservative attacked Obama for not being liberal enough?

He underestimated the problem? The smartest President ever? Impossible! :lol:

Which conservatives do you imagine you proved wrong about anything? Where? Link?

When you were dreaming, which conservative attacked Obama for not being liberal enough?

He "underestimated" the problem..because the Conservative hero's administration, George W. Bush..gave him the wrong numbers.

George W. Bush..is what conservatives all want to be.

Dontcha know. :badgrin:

HELL NO !!!the idiot that libtards voted into office will get trounced !!

Really now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

He kicked ass when he went head to head with the Republican caucus.

Excellent post! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

These RW palookas seem to have a VERY short memory.

If they are stupid enough to elect Newt, they will be surprised to see how Newt gets his blocked knocked off by Obama.

Unemployment was already over 9% when the stimulus passed, how could it keep unemployment below 8%?

Noooo, Clinton has been giving speeches to all the groups that made out like bandits when he was in charge... When he's bought, he can be bought in advance.

No one hauled Clinton's ass before Congress for cheating. He was hauled before Congress for LYING IN A FEDERAL COURT.

The Wife with Cancer asked for the divorce. And she was ugly.

Here's a quarter. Go buy the ability to be honest.

He "underestimated" the problem..because the Conservative hero's administration, George W. Bush..gave him the wrong numbers.

George W. Bush..is what conservatives all want to be.

Dontcha know. :badgrin:

Gave him the wrong numbers? How did he do that?
Couldn't the smartest President ever have obtained the real numbers from the Democrat Congress?

George Bush was too liberal for conservatives.

Unemployment was already over 9% when the stimulus passed, how could it keep unemployment below 8%?

That's a good question, why did the Obama administration make that claim?

Noooo, Clinton has been giving speeches to all the groups that made out like bandits when he was in charge... When he's bought, he can be bought in advance.

No one hauled Clinton's ass before Congress for cheating. He was hauled before Congress for LYING IN A FEDERAL COURT.

The Wife with Cancer asked for the divorce. And she was ugly.

Here's a quarter. Go buy the ability to be honest.

Mind your own honesty.

The GOP went after Clinton for anything and everything. The only thing that they had any success with was that Clinton claimed to define sex as intercourse. Why exactly was it even an issue for the Paula Jones case?

Newt's wife says that she was shocked when Newt talked to her about a divorce.

Mind your own honesty.

The GOP went after Clinton for anything and everything. The only thing that they had any success with was that Clinton claimed to define sex as intercourse. Why exactly was it even an issue for the Paula Jones case?

Newt's wife says that she was shocked when Newt talked to her about a divorce.

The documentation- and her daughter - says otherwise... she filed before she went in to have a benign tumor removed and separated from him.

Now, please don't try to simplify the whole perjury thing in the Jones case as "He doesn't think a blow job is sex". There were a whole series of lies he told, about knowing Lewinsky, about promoting her, giving her gifts (he actually had his secretary collect gifts so he could honestly say he didn't give them.) Materially, he lied, and he lied with the intention of deceiving the court.

For the probative value of it- Well let's see. He asks Paula for a Beej. She says no, she gets sent to a desk where no one else talks to her all day.

He asks Monica for a Beej. She gets a $40,000 a year job at the Pentagon even though it appeared she was unable to type a memo.

The documentation- and her daughter - says otherwise... she filed before she went in to have a benign tumor removed and separated from him.

She says otherwise.

I'm glad you know that a subsequent tumor is benign before a cancer survivor goes in to have it removed. You should quit your day job, they need you over at the cancer center.

Now, please don't try to simplify the whole perjury thing in the Jones case as "He doesn't think a blow job is sex". There were a whole series of lies he told, about knowing Lewinsky, about promoting her, giving her gifts (he actually had his secretary collect gifts so he could honestly say he didn't give them.) Materially, he lied, and he lied with the intention of deceiving the court.

For the probative value of it- Well let's see. He asks Paula for a Beej. She says no, she gets sent to a desk where no one else talks to her all day.

He asks Monica for a Beej. She gets a $40,000 a year job at the Pentagon even though it appeared she was unable to type a memo.

Please don't try to pretend it was anything other than a witch hunt.

I ask again, how was his relationship to Lewinsky material to the Paula Jones case?

Last edited:

She says otherwise.

I'm glad you know that a subsequent tumor is benign before a cancer survivor goes in to have it removed. You should quit your day job, they need you over at the cancer center.

Both of my parents died of real cancer... so I guess I don't take 'benign tumors" as seriously as you do.

Fact of the matter is, she asked for the divorce. Now what she blurted out to the press has to be taken into account with other evidence. And the other evidence doesn't back her up.

Please don't try to pretend it was anything other than a witch hunt.

I ask again, how was his relationship to Lewinsky material to the Paula Jones case?

You're fucking kidding, right?

It was material in that it showed PATTERN OF CONDUCT, which by the way, the Feminists think should be allowed in all claims of SH.

My own opinion about the Jones Case. So what. He showed her his penis. Big deal. She has two kids, she knows what a penis looks like. But you liberals are the ones who tried for fry Clarance Thomas over some off color comments to Anita Dunghill, you can't go around saying that what Clinton did was just fine.

Not honestly, anyway..

Last edited:

She says otherwise.

Both of my parents died of real cancer... so I guess I don't take 'benign tumors" as seriously as you do.

Fact of the matter is, she asked for the divorce. Now what she blurted out to the press has to be taken into account with other evidence. And the other evidence doesn't back her up.

I don't know how to get your attention so you will focus on the point-when you go in for surgery, you don't know if the new tumor is benign. Duh.

I haven't seen the link about the timeline. Post it at anytime.

You're fucking kidding, right?

It was material in that it showed PATTERN OF CONDUCT, which by the way, the Feminists think should be allowed in all claims of SH.

My own opinion about the Jones Case. So what. He showed her his penis. Big deal. She has two kids, she knows what a penis looks like. But you liberals are the ones who tried for fry Clarance Thomas over some off color comments to Anita Dunghill, you can't go around saying that what Clinton did was just fine.

Not honestly, anyway..

Uh, no. Having an affair does not establish a pattern of conduct of sexual harassment. Try again.

Funny stuff. You seriously don't remember Obama saying that? Liberal memories. You remember that which helps the Democrats even if it never happened, but you can't remember what doesn't serve the cause of Democrats even if it did.

I don't recall being alone with Monica. Seriously, when she was blowing you in the Oval office, you can't remember being alone with her? Nope, can't recall.

Funny stuff. You seriously don't remember Obama saying that? Liberal memories. You remember that which helps the Democrats even if it never happened, but you can't remember what doesn't serve the cause of Democrats even if it did.

I don't recall being alone with Monica. Seriously, when she was blowing you in the Oval office, you can't remember being alone with her? Nope, can't recall.

His economic team did say that. Of course, it was a projection. To beat him up over a missed projection is pretty ridiculous. The fact is, the stimulus helped. And I suspect that's why the GOP's got their collective panties in a wad over it.

Forum List

Back