Canklegate: The End Of The Clinton Crime Cabal?

Why would I pick you? You're offering us sources that don't say what you do.

And you have no idea what you're talking about.

See, how it works here is we voice our opinion based on evidence we uncover....you'd have to know what I was talking about to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about....so far all you got is...nuthin. :dunno:

Yeah, but your opinion is based on 'evidence' that doesn't back any of your claims. Or have anything to do with them. Demonstrating that your opinion doesn't rely on evidence. Which brings me back to my original question:

Why would I pick you? Your opinions have no basis in relevant 'evidence'. As your sources don't back your claims.

See how that works?

I'm no Hillary fan but obviously she and Bill have figured out something a long time ago that hasn't even occurred to you yet.

That assclowns like you are so stupid that they will support open corruption - as long as there is a "D" after the name?

Nah, we have that figure out.

But you assclowns can't elect the crook by yourselves.

Last edited:
Yeah, but your opinion is based on 'evidence' that doesn't back any of your claims. Or have anything to do with them. Demonstrating that your opinion doesn't rely on evidence. Which brings me back to my original question:

Why would I pick you? Your opinions have no basis in evidence. And your sources don't back your claims.

See how that works?

I know you feel betrayed by the NYTimes....it's only natural when your heroine is getting crushed under the weight of her own lies....read the links yet or are you going on hearsay?

Why would I pick you? Your opinions have no basis in evidence. And your sources don't back your claims.

See how that works?

I know you feel betrayed by the NYTimes....it's only natural when your heroine is getting crushed under the weight of her own lies....read the links yet or are you going on hearsay?

Why would I 'feel betrayed' by the NY Times? They don't say what you do. You are your only source on your accusations.

And even you can't give me a reason to give a shit about your opinion. Watch, I'll make you demonstrate this again:

Why would I pick you? You don't have evidence to back your claims. And your sources don't match your claims.

Why would I 'feel betrayed' by the NY Times? They don't say what you do. You are your only source on your accusations.

And even you can't give me a reason to give a shit about your opinion.

What the links say is Hillary is caught in a major lie...a lie so stupid it begs the question, how she thought she could get away with it. My guess is she's gotten away with so many other crazy lies (cattle futures, sniper fire in Bosnia, we didn't steal the WH silverware, etc) she figured what the hell, keep doing it.

And even you can't give me a reason to give a shit about your opinion.

What the links say is Hillary is caught in a major lie...a lie so stupid it begs the question, how she thought she could get away with it.

And what major lie does the 'link say'? Specifically. Remember, I've read the article and have it right here in front of me. So if you make shit up again, I'm going to know.

And what major lie does the 'link say'? Specifically. Remember, I've read the article and have it right here in front of me. So if you make shit up again, I'm going to know.

Well, the links say that Sydney Blumenthal has emails from a Hillary email account she claimed didn't exist. Further, the whole context of her deleting thousands of emails is that she'd mixed her personal business with Dept. of State business to use only one account.....any of this getting through yet?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Dems are looking for new blood and fresh ideas and will encourage Lizzy "Cheekbones" Warren and Joe "Crazy Uncle" Biden to run

At this point the Rat party has some BIG DECISIONS to make about fielding a candidate for president. Hillary is sucking up the donor money and precious organizing time another candidate could benefit from. If she had any dignity she'd cut a deal with Obozo's DOJ and head for Denmark or someplace where pantsuits are still in style. :badgrin:

Well, the links say that Sydney Blumenthal has emails from a Hillary email account she claimed didn't exist.

Quote your article saying this. I'll even save you time. Here's the article you claim to be quoting:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/u...ole-blurs-lines-of-politics-and-business.html

Show me. Don't tell me.

Further, the whole context of her deleting thousands of emails is that she'd mixed her personal business with Dept. of State business to use only one account.....any of this getting through yet?
huh_zps297f809f.png

The article never mentions any of this. This is you again.

See how that works?

The cleverst crooks are generally tripped up by one little innocently seeming detail. Much like Al Capone could never be conected to crime until the IRS tripped him up. In '63-'64 I was in Korea and we had a clerk at the APO that had been in Korea for about 6 years and everybody wondered why because he never went anywhere, had no hobbies or any other interests. Then one day the CID hauled him to Seoul and he had a GCM with a stretch in Leavenworth. Back in those days a money order was filled out by pen and the purchaser paid for the money order which had a stub. The Post Office had a second stub and was kept on a big metal ring.He would fill out the MO and stub with a purchase price of, i.e. $100.00. But the stub for the PO ring would say 5 or 10 dollars. So he had done this for 5 or 6 years and never got caught. What tripped him up was one Friday before closing he needed some personal stamps and he took a book of them and stuck them in his pocket and never put any cash in the box as he intended to do on Monday.He was filling out a money order for a customer at the time when the Postal Inspector arrested him. That's when they noticed what he was doing to the money orders. It might take some innocent seeming event to trip up the Clintons and get them some well deserved jail time. I surely hope so.

I heard today that Edward Snowden has Hilda Beast emails that he is holding onto until just before Nov 2016, then he drops the bomb shells.

Is this claim a serious one? Do you actually think this the case?

The cleverst crooks are generally tripped up by one little innocently seeming detail. Much like Al Capone could never be conected to crime until the IRS tripped him up. In '63-'64 I was in Korea and we had a clerk at the APO that had been in Korea for about 6 years and everybody wondered why because he never went anywhere, had no hobbies or any other interests. Then one day the CID hauled him to Seoul and he had a GCM with a stretch in Leavenworth. Back in those days a money order was filled out by pen and the purchaser paid for the money order which had a stub. The Post Office had a second stub and was kept on a big metal ring.He would fill out the MO and stub with a purchase price of, i.e. $100.00. But the stub for the PO ring would say 5 or 10 dollars. So he had done this for 5 or 6 years and never got caught. What tripped him up was one Friday before closing he needed some personal stamps and he took a book of them and stuck them in his pocket and never put any cash in the box as he intended to do on Monday.He was filling out a money order for a customer at the time when the Postal Inspector arrested him. That's when they noticed what he was doing to the money orders. It might take some innocent seeming event to trip up the Clintons and get them some well deserved jail time. I surely hope so.

The problem here is that the IRS is party of the criminal gang.

payn_c13049320150513120100.jpg

The democratic party is a criminal organization, from top to bottom.

i can see this particular email now. Hildabeast33: Look, we need to come up with a lie regarding what happened with Benghazi. I have an idea. lets go look for an anti-mohammad video on you-tube, then blame it on the attacks, at least 65% of Americans are so goddamn stupid that they will believe it. so what do you think?

i can see this particular email now. Hildabeast33: Look, we need to come up with a lie regarding what happened with Benghazi. I have an idea. lets go look for an anti-mohammad video on you-tube, then blame it on the attacks, at least 65% of Americans are so goddamn stupid that they will believe it. so what do you think?

And by 'see this email', you mean you can imagine it?

In the RW echo chamber, that may be irrefutable proof. But outside it....it ranks along side Ouija boards and unicorns farting glitter.

Well, the links say that Sydney Blumenthal has emails from a Hillary email account she claimed didn't exist.

Quote your article saying this. I'll even save you time. Here's the article you claim to be quoting:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/u...ole-blurs-lines-of-politics-and-business.html

Show me. Don't tell me.

Further, the whole context of her deleting thousands of emails is that she'd mixed her personal business with Dept. of State business to use only one account.....any of this getting through yet?
huh_zps297f809f.png

:lol: Once again, I found solid proof she is a lying sack of shit and gave my opinion of the outcome of it. You're grasping at cankles kid....but hers are too fat to get your hands around. You're free to write your own outcome of her treachery....I've given your feeble complaints all the airing they'll get in this thread.

Last edited:

Show me. Don't tell me.

huh_zps297f809f.png

:lol: Once again, I found solid proof she is a lying, traitorous piece of shit and gave my opinion of the outcome of it. You're grasping at cankles kid....bu hers are too fat to get your hands around. You're free to write your own outcome of her treachery....I've given your feeble complaints are the airing they'll get in this thread.

So its your opinion that the link says that Hillary lied about emails from Sydney Blumenthal not existing......but you can't actually find the links saying that?

Then that's not so much an opinion....as a hallucination.

Forum List

Back