Cars....we need to ban them to save lives....go to buses and trains.....

Gun fatalities will surpass car fatalities this year

Sad commentary on our society

Does every word out of your mouth have to be a lie....fuck head.....I guess so...

Again...gun fatalities are not going to surpass car fatalities....

Cars accidentally killed 33,561 people in 2013....

Guns accidentally killed 505 people in 2013.....

no way they are even close.......

He didn't say accidently...

Because he is stupid.....he needs to compare apples to apples.....he won't do that because the numbers won't go against guns...so I compared the apples for him......

I understand what you did and see validity in it. But you also should look at how often something is USED because as you say with nukes, USE is very important.

Brain...you aren't making sense...take a break and try again later......

We don't let felons have guns...they still get them of course....but felons can't have guns...

Iran is a felon on the world scale...so they don't get nukes....

Well, we'd like to believe they don't get nukes. Anyway, back in the real world...

Does every word out of your mouth have to be a lie....fuck head.....I guess so...

Again...gun fatalities are not going to surpass car fatalities....

Cars accidentally killed 33,561 people in 2013....

Guns accidentally killed 505 people in 2013.....

no way they are even close.......

He didn't say accidently...

Because he is stupid.....he needs to compare apples to apples.....he won't do that because the numbers won't go against guns...so I compared the apples for him......

I understand what you did and see validity in it. But you also should look at how often something is USED because as you say with nukes, USE is very important.

Brain...you aren't making sense...take a break and try again later......

We don't let felons have guns...they still get them of course....but felons can't have guns...

Iran is a felon on the world scale...so they don't get nukes....

You need to take a break. Nukes don't kill anyone. We have to look at the death numbers according to you right? So if they don't kill anyone they aren't dangerous based on your car/gun argument.

We both know how much something is USED has to be taken into account. Your car/gun argument is just silly. They shouldn't be compared and you have to be dishonest to do it.

And I will add that I really don't think you are a dishonest person so I hate seeing you make this comparison.

And in general I hate the comparison because it is really just a distraction from the real issue. The two should not be compared.

Last edited:
"Cars....we need to ban them to save lives....go to buses and trains....."

You truly are a ridiculous idiot – regardless where anyone is on the gun control debate, this is so monumentally moronic and completely devoid of any reason and logic, that you succeed in only undermining the Second Amendment right.

the cost of cars is too high.....they kill more people than guns, and they injure more people each year than guns...there is no way to make them safe....with all the required training and safety features..they are "Unsafe at Any Speed."

Estimated 35 200 US traffic deaths reported in 2013 - CSMonitor.com

The National Safety Council estimated that during 2013, 35,200 people died in US traffic accidents, plus there were about 3.8 million crash injuries requiring medical attention. An agency official blamed most of the accidents on human error.

Now keep in mind.....guns only kill 8-9,000 people a year through intentional homicide and only 6-700 people due to human error.....and many people believe guns should be banned for anyone who isn't a cop or a soldier...true...that never quite worked out for Germans in the 1930s....but gun banners are not clear thinkers anyway.....

Anyhoooooo.........

With the death and injuries due to cars exceeding that of guns by a lot.....a lot........I would call on my brothers and sisters who want to ban guns to focus on a real killer.....cars....and help me get them totally banned....

And the great thing....they aren't protected by the Constitution...we could ban them tomorrow if we wanted and no one could say S**t about it.......

Way the infrastructure is laid out assumes cars. Without cars things would have to be closer together - no subburbs to live in and commute to the city for work for example. And things would arguably be much worse if everything and everyone was packed closer together.

the cost of cars is too high.....they kill more people than guns, and they injure more people each year than guns...there is no way to make them safe....with all the required training and safety features..they are "Unsafe at Any Speed."

The National Safety Council estimated that during 2013, 35,200 people died in US traffic accidents, plus there were about 3.8 million crash injuries requiring medical attention. An agency official blamed most of the accidents on human error.

Now keep in mind.....guns only kill 8-9,000 people a year through intentional homicide and only 6-700 people due to human error.....and many people believe guns should be banned for anyone who isn't a cop or a soldier...true...that never quite worked out for Germans in the 1930s....but gun banners are not clear thinkers anyway.....

Anyhoooooo.........

With the death and injuries due to cars exceeding that of guns by a lot.....a lot........I would call on my brothers and sisters who want to ban guns to focus on a real killer.....cars....and help me get them totally banned....

And the great thing....they aren't protected by the Constitution...we could ban them tomorrow if we wanted and no one could say S**t about it.......

Did you blow your brains out before you posted this logic?

People die on buses and trains too. And planes. None of which are designed to destroy anything.
They also die from walking around getting struck by lightning, from drowning and from disease.
Clearly we need to ban buses, trains, planes, lightning, bacteria and water.

Moron.

well dumb fuck....according to the logic of assholes like you we do need to ban all of those things........if we only save one life....right asshole.......
Wrong.

No one is advocating 'saving lives' by 'banning' anything – guns or cars.

You're an insane and dangerous extremist, and you pose the greatest threat to the Second Amendment.

You truly are a ridiculous idiot – regardless where anyone is on the gun control debate, this is so monumentally moronic and completely devoid of any reason and logic, that you succeed in only undermining the Second Amendment right.

go fuck yourself clayton...you are the coward who only comes on to attack....fucking moron....

Why don't we just ban guns?

It will have a lesser impact on society
Thugs would love that retarded leftwingbats idea.
Yes, those cops would enjoy a defanged population....
Libtards are so stupid, thugs don't care if guns are legal, they will be the only ones with them. I will never give up my guns.
Given the ignorance and stupidity exhibited by the OP, one of your fellow rightists, you and other conservatives are in no position to accuse anyone of being a 'libtard.'

go fuck yourself clayton...you are the coward who only comes on to attack....fucking moron....
Guy cleans your clock on a daily basis

Hard to argue constitutional law with clayton

He doesn't argue....he makes stupid comments and leaves.....but for a fuck wit like you that would seem like arguing constitutional law....

And your a one trick pony, or a one horse town, or a mind with only a single thought embedded upon the mind...

Anyhoooooo.........

People die on buses and trains too. And planes. None of which are designed to destroy anything.
They also die from walking around getting struck by lightning, from drowning and from disease.

Moron.

well dumb fuck....according to the logic of assholes like you we do need to ban all of those things........if we only save one life....right asshole.......
Wrong.

You're an insane and dangerous extremist, and you pose the greatest threat to the Second Amendment.
Nobody advocates banning guns or cars

We just want to decrease the number of deaths from both. We have done it with cars....Why not do the same with guns?

He doesn't argue....he makes stupid comments and leaves.....but for a fuck wit like you that would seem like arguing constitutional law....

The fact that you can't refute them does not make them stupid

Anyhoooooo.........

Moron.

Wrong.

We just want to decrease the number of deaths from both. We have done it with cars....Why not do the same with guns?

Well dipstick....more Americans own and carry guns today....and gun murder rates and accidental gun deaths are going down, not up.....so allowing people to carry guns is lowering the gun death rate.....so more people should own and carry guns...right?

Libtards are so stupid, thugs don't care if guns are legal, they will be the only ones with them. I will never give up my guns.
So this Libtard that owns several weapons(since that is the proper nomenclature for us veterans) is stupid because the cops are thugs?

Given the ignorance and stupidity exhibited by the OP, one of your fellow rightists, you and other conservatives are in no position to accuse anyone of being a 'libtard.'
You are also a stupid libtard so what you say means squat.

clayton doesn't say anything about the constitution that I disagree with....it is his stupidity about the goals of gun grabbers that is really fucking moronic...so there is nothing to dispute on Constitutional grounds....he just attacks me personally......big of him.....

You are also a stupid libtard so what you say means squat.
Oh well that's hitting with gusto!

Anyhoooooo.........

Moron.

Wrong.

Wrong on both counts......

Forum List

Back