Catholicism is a very complicated religion

So you think Jesus created the earth, but he couldn't read or write or get down from a tree or cross and defeat Rome his enemy?
A god who couldn't create his own book?
A god who calls himself the enemy of himself and doesn't even know what Morning Star (Lucifer) means when he calls himself that?
-Rev 22:16
Did your god take the short donkey to school?

So you think Jesus created the earth, but he couldn't read or write or get down from a tree or cross and defeat Rome his enemy?
A god who couldn't create his own book?
A god who calls himself the enemy of himself and doesn't even know what Morning Star (Lucifer) means when he calls himself that?
-Rev 22:16
Did your god take the short donkey to school?

I don't have any idea how you are able to take anything serious what you say on your own. Why for heavens sake do you produce continously such a hateful bullshit?

Last edited:
Pope Francis looks drunk all the time. Kinda like zaang.

Congrats. You used letters and you are still alive. This gives hope for everyone who is brainamputated, like for example Natzis.
STOP BEING SO OBSESSED WITH NAZIS. THAT SHIT HAPPENED TOO LONG AGO. MOVE ON ALREADY. DO YOU DRINK AS MUCH AS THE POPE?

Under Hitler lots of people decided on stupid reasons to be Nazis. In this time in the beginning they were not able to have a good idea about what will really happen in the end. You are thousand times more dangerous and more despicable because you could know - but you refuse to know, Nazi.

Last edited:

Congrats. You used letters and you are still alive. This gives hope for everyone who is brainamputated, like for example Natzis.
STOP BEING SO OBSESSED WITH NAZIS. THAT SHIT HAPPENED TOO LONG AGO. MOVE ON ALREADY. DO YOU DRINK AS MUCH AS THE POPE?

Under Hitler lots of people decided on stupid reasons to be Nazis. In this time in the beginning they were not able to have a good idea about what will really happen in the end. You are thousand times more dangerous and more despicable because you could know - but you refuse to know, Nazi.
SEE? YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH ADOLF. WHEN YOU GET TO HELL, JUST DON'T PASS HIM THE SALT.
I BET POPE FRANCIS WOULD HELP THE NAZIS TODAY IF HE HAD A CHANCE.

SEE? YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH ADOLF. WHEN YOU GET TO HELL, JUST DON'T PASS HIM THE SALT.

no comment

no comment
how come your catholic hitler was never excommunicated? very interesting!!

• If you assumed that the Catholic Church excommunicated former alter boy and genocidal mass murderer Adolf Hitler, you would be wrong. Hitler’s mother was a Roman Catholic and raised young Adolf to be one too. In 1941, Adolf Hitler told Gerhard Engel, one of his generals, that “I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so” (John Toland [Pulitzer Prize winner], Adolf Hitler, New York: Anchor Publishing, 1992, p.507).

So why wasn't Hitler excommunicated? And, why wasn’t Mein Kampf put on the Index of the Catholic Church's Forbidden Books?

The Vatican recently excommunicated a doctor and the mother of a 9-year-old Brazilian girl that was raped by her step-father. The reason? Because the poor girl was pregnant (with twins) and received and abortion. The doctor performed the abortion, and was excommunicated because of it. The mother consented to the abortion, and was excommunicated because of it. The step-father that raped his 9-year-old step-daughter was not excommunicated.

Other national leaders have been excommunicated by the Catholic church. Napoleon Bonaparte was excommunicated by Pope Pius VII in 1809. Fidel Castro was excommunicated by Pope John XXIII in 1962 for simply being a communist. If Communists can be excommunicated, why can’t Nazis?
the answers aren't hard to find!!
The Vatican Concordat With Hitler's Reich

Last edited:

no comment
YA, YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU NAZI LOVER. ALWAYS TRYING TO KEEP THE SWASTIKA ALIVE. WAY TO GO YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG.

• If you assumed that the Catholic Church excommunicated former alter boy and genocidal mass murderer Adolf Hitler, you would be wrong. Hitler’s mother was a Roman Catholic and raised young Adolf to be one too. In 1941, Adolf Hitler told Gerhard Engel, one of his generals, that “I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so” (John Toland [Pulitzer Prize winner], Adolf Hitler, New York: Anchor Publishing, 1992, p.507).

So why wasn't Hitler excommunicated? And, why wasn’t Mein Kampf put on the Index of the Catholic Church's Forbidden Books?

The Vatican recently excommunicated a doctor and the mother of a 9-year-old Brazilian girl that was raped by her step-father. The reason? Because the poor girl was pregnant (with twins) and received and abortion. The doctor performed the abortion, and was excommunicated because of it. The mother consented to the abortion, and was excommunicated because of it. The step-father that raped his 9-year-old step-daughter was not excommunicated.

Other national leaders have been excommunicated by the Catholic church. Napoleon Bonaparte was excommunicated by Pope Pius VII in 1809. Fidel Castro was excommunicated by Pope John XXIII in 1962 for simply being a communist. If Communists can be excommunicated, why can’t Nazis?
the answers aren't hard to find!!

First, an abortion that occurred seven years ago isn't exactly "recent." Second, you make it seem that the Vatican hovers over people writing out writs of excommunication. That's not how it happens. Excommunication is automatic for Catholics who procure an abortion, even if that abortion is for someone else.

That doesn't sound nearly as horrific as assigning the action directly to the Vatican, does it? The correct headline and story would have been, "Catholic mother excommunicates herself from her Church by procuring abortion for her nine-year-old daughter. Catholic doctor excommunicates himself from the Church for choosing to perform abortions." Oh, rats! No victims in those headlines are there? It's a choice. It is fact that that if a Catholic one cannot procure an abortion to save one's life. It is also fact that if a spontaneous abortion occurs while saving the mother's life, no sin is involved.

Now here's the deal. Had my nine-year-old daughter had been in the same situation, and it was known that without a doubt she would die without an abortion, I would have permitted the abortion rather than being guilty of my daughter's death. However, if both daughter and her babies could, with great care, live, then I would have wanted that care so that all could live. I'd also have made sure that the rapist went to prison.

It is true that rape is not an automatic excommunication offense. It is certainly a mortal sin, and no one, in the state of mortal sin, should be receiving the sacraments.

Now Hitler. Hitler was raised by a Catholic mother and an anti-cleric father. He was baptized and confirmed) in the Catholic Church as a youth, but disdained Christianity as an adult. His plans included ridding Germany of Christianity. Again, the Church doesn't write out writs of excommunication. Hitler had left the Church (excommunicating himself) as a young adult. If someone is already excommunicated, a second excommunication is hardly necessary.

CATHILICISM ISN'T VERY COMPLICATED AT ALL. BUILD A CHURCH, PAY NO TAXES ,, BEG FOR MONEY AND DON'T HELP ANYONE EXCEPT OTHER PEDOPHILE PRIESTS EVADE JAIL.

no comment
how come your catholic hitler was never excommunicated? very interesting!!

I am excommunicated because I'm remarried. So be happy. And it seems to me you have no idea about the Nazis. In the concentration camp Dachau for example was the greatest meeting of catholic priests since the catholic church was existing.

Last edited:

no comment
YA, YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU NAZI LOVER. ALWAYS TRYING TO KEEP THE SWASTIKA ALIVE. WAY TO GO YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG.

Information: If I say "no comment" then this means I read what you wrote and I give intentionally no answer. To say something to a not existing answer makes no sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back