CBS Poll: 76% say Jan 6 was "a protest that went too far"

So much for the INSURRECTION.

Oh, and to nobody's surprise, CBS buried this part of their poll to try to cover up their findings.

CBS Buries Poll Results Showing Most Americans Of Both Parties Think Jan 6 Was ‘A Protest That Went Too Far’​

For starters, “a protest that went too far” was the overwhelming favorite of the 2,046 Americans who were polled with 76% agreeing with that characterization of Jan. 6. The second most popular result was “trying to overturn the election and keep Donald Trump in power” with 63%. Both of those options were omitted in the graphic bolstered by CBS. Meanwhile, “an insurrection,” which came at a distant third with 55% of Americans was kept in the graphic among the others which polled even less popular.

Law professor Jonathan Turley said, “Despite the constant media mantra that 1/6 was an insurrection, the vast majority of polled citizens view it as a protest that got out of hand, according to a CBS poll. It is the latest example of the MSM in framing a narrative.”

Tablet Magazine’s Noah Blum pointed out that the poll didn’t even offer “riot” as a choice in its list of descriptions. “The most accurate description (something along the lines of ‘violent riot’) isn’t even an option on this poll,” he said. “This type of poor methodology leads to a ‘circling the wagons’ effect that just spits out partisan results almost regardless of the question itself.”

Substack writer Jim Reacher concurred, albeit in more pointed language. “‘A riot’ isn’t one of the choices. It’s also the only accurate choice. This poll sucks,” he tweeted.

3db01f0b6dbfc34e.png

Among many other things, such as testimony from staffers and administration officials.

But I'm sure it's nothing.
Just so I have this straight.

The President of the United States and his staff along with Sean Hannity planned this insurrection/coup and all during the planning they were smart enough to not get on their phones and say anything that might tip anyone off to it. Then the day before decided it would be a good idea to send veiled references to said insurrection/coup? That's the theory? Oh and they hung all of this on less than 1000 yahoo's they have never spoken to. Oh and even if these 700 yahoos had been able to actually hurt or kill everyone in Congress that still doesnt end with Trump as President. This is the "insurrection/coup" the POTUS and his staff planned? Really?

The President of the United States and his staff along with Sean Hannity planned this insurrection/coup and all during the planning they were smart enough to not get on their phones and say anything that might tip anyone off to it. Then the day before decided it would be a good idea to send veiled references to said insurrection/coup? That's the theory? Oh and they hung all of this on less than 1000 yahoo's they have never spoken to. Oh and even if these 700 yahoos had been able to actually hurt or kill everyone in Congress that still doesnt end with Trump as President. This is the "insurrection/coup" the POTUS and his staff planned? Really?
Don't forget President Trump offered to have the National Guard surround the Capital but was turned down by those in charge of security. Dontcha think that woulda put a kink in any attempt to overthrow our Govt with zip ties and a toy gallows?

I surely don't know yet. That's the job of the committee and the DOJ.

Here's the best part: You don't have to believe anything. You can just call it all fake news.

How cool is that!

I find it odd how many defend what the protest was over by stating "BUT IT WASN'T AN INSURRECTION".

Really, you aren't saying much by saying that. You protested over losing an election. Call it whatever you want.
The wingers have gone full blown PC police.

A protest that went too far is certainly what I would call it. Only the mindless uber-partisan sheeple would ever all it an insurrection.

I am amazed at how so many people can be so utterly stupid and gullible not to realize how they are being manipulated by the mainstream media. They see a boy smiling at a Native American asshole beating a drum in his face and they want to ruin the poor kid because that is what their masters have told them. They see a man in a dress and thinks that makes him qualified for for one of the highest positions in the land because their masters have told them. They see flames engulfing the businesses of innocent people across America and claim that is peaceful because their masters have told them.

The ministry of trull tells them to hate and it's

1976021959-1984_015Pyxurz.jpg

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

I'm not cheering. I'm sad.

Notice trump said "We are going to the Capitol?"

trump ran over to the Whitehouse and watched the riot unfold on TV. There was no "we." trump started the shitstorm and then ran and hid.

Ashli Babbit was naive enough to believe trump and that got her killed.
Marching orders 101

I find it odd how many defend what the protest was over by stating "BUT IT WASN'T AN INSURRECTION".

Really, you aren't saying much by saying that. You protested over losing an election. Call it whatever you want.
You protested over losing an election.

Is protesting an election un American?

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

I'm not cheering. I'm sad.

Notice trump said "We are going to the Capitol?"

trump ran over to the Whitehouse and watched the riot unfold on TV. There was no "we." trump started the shitstorm and then ran and hid.

Ashli Babbit was naive enough to believe trump and that got her killed.
In case you wonder how rightards are so easily brain washed...

... all that was needed was for someone with the ability to tap into that.

So all these Dimtard protests in 2016 was un American.

Watch how fast he moves the goal posts.

View attachment 584911

View attachment 584913

YOu can find a post today where I am condemning the Democrats for doing the same thing concerning the elections that the Republicans did.

No, I did not support the protests over the elections. Never did. I did over the police violating people's rights.

YOu can find a post today where I am condemning the Democrats for doing the same thing concerning the elections that the Republicans did.

No, I did not support the protests over the elections. Never did. I did over the police violating people's rights.
So you agree Dimwingers are un American.

Got it.

So you agree Dimwingers are un American.

Got it.

If it's wrong it's wrong........but not to you it seems. You condemn one for doing the very thing you support and then think you are going to call me out.

Forum List

Back