CDC Director tests positive for COVID-19

Impossible. I was assured by my scientific superiors the jab and all the boosters kept me from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu.

CDC Director tests positive for COVID-19
Walensky just got the updated Bivalent COVID booster shot a month ago. We are being told that it is effective against Alpha, and Omnicron BA.4 and BA.5.

I believe she has had five shots now. At least four.

They are still lying to us.

Last edited:
Is this the fourth time she's had the couf this year? I don't think this hag is taking THE couf shot. Maybe B12 or saline but no clot shot.

Like I said a long time ago. Everyone wearing a mask and getting vaccinated will only mean it might take an extra year or two before everyone on earth has COVID. It's inevitable, COVID is part of life on earth now. You can't cure it, you can't stop it, at best all you can do is delay it.

It's a new flu strain and even if you get a vaccine for it you'll still get it eventually.

No one cares if the CDC director gets it, most people don't care about it anymore. They will have to release super COVID before anyone will care again.

Is this the fourth time she's had the couf this year? I don't think this hag is taking THE couf shot. Maybe B12 or saline but no clot shot.
It used to be required to stop infection to be called an effective vaccine. Then they changed that.

It used to be called "vaccine failure" when most of the vaccinated got the disease after being vaccinated. Now it's called "breakthrough" or "rebound" infection.

Yet, there are countless people who still push the same pro-vax narrative, but with lots of excuses.

Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Walensky just got the updated Bivalent COVID booster shot a month ago. We are being told that it is effective against Alpha, and Omnicron BA.4 and BA.5.

I believe she has had five shots now. At least four.

They are still lying to us.
Studies out of Iseral show the more shots you get the lower your immune threshold becomes. I guess getting the shot makes you more susceptible to infection by these viruses. IF she has had five shots, I would bet she has almost totally decimated her immune system.

It used to be required to stop infection to be called an effective vaccine. Then they changed that.

They must have changed that for the flu vaccine.

It used to be called "vaccine failure" when most of the vaccinated got the disease after being vaccinated. Now it's called "breakthrough" or "rebound" infection.

Yet, there are countless people who still push the same pro-vax narrative, but with lots of excuses.

I raise you two weeks to flatten the curve to...

"…when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Maybe if Trump had licked Xi's boots a little more china would have gotten a better handle on it? Ivanka's patents ain't cheap yah know.

"China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control. So I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away."

Anyone who has taken basic human biology understands that we will all get infected. It is the response to the infection that changes. It is this infection that triggers the immune response. IF the immune response is good, you will not become infectious to others and you defeat the virus. IF the immune response is slow, you can generate enough viral load to be infectious to others but still defeat the virus.

The problem with mRNA shots is they do not allow the human body to learn the whole virus cell. All they see are the spike proteins, which do not have enough mass to trigger a proportional response.

This is the folly of pushing a narrative that paints people that do not do what you want as 'bad' and likely to get sick and die whilst demanding that people that do listen are 'good' and will be spared.

Reality is not that cut and dry. This has been the most epic failure of the CDC since I was born by a LONG SHOT. Whatever you may think of the vaccine, messaging and implementation has been an utter failure.

And yet people still demand that Fauci and the rest of the leadership was doing a bang up job. Politics rots people's brains.

Studies out of Iseral show the more shots you get the lower your immune threshold becomes. I guess getting the shot makes you more susceptible to infection by these viruses. IF she has had five shots, I would bet she has almost totally decimated her immune system.
I only have anecdotal evidence, but the vaccinated people I know sure are getting sick a lot, and they are young and healthy. COVID multiple times.

Just like (older) Biden, Fauci, HHS Secretary Becerra, and Justin Trudeau. They all had all their shots, and wore their double masks, and they still got COVID more than once. I really don't understand what more proof people could need.

A theory I had heard was that after you keep injecting yourself with stuff that makes your own body produce spike proteins (that's how the mRNA "vaccines" work), your body gets used to the spike being around. So you can't fight off real COVID, but you don't get really sick.

The real super-spreaders might actually be the vaccinated. They don't get sick and stay home like I did; they walk around spreading it.

This is the folly of pushing a narrative that paints people that do not do what you want as 'bad' and likely to get sick and die whilst demanding that people that do listen are 'good' and will be spared.

Reality is not that cut and dry. This has been the most epic failure of the CDC since I was born by a LONG SHOT. Whatever you may think of the vaccine, messaging and implementation has been an utter failure.

And yet people still demand that Fauci and the rest of the leadership was doing a bang up job. Politics rots people's brains.
Fauci tried to warn Trump but Trump wouldn't listen. He had an election to win.

They must have changed that for the flu vaccine.
Um, they changed the definition of vaccine a little over a year ago, and I have the links to prove it, beyond a doubt, RIGHT HERE...

Um, they changed the definition of vaccine a little over a year ago, and I have the links to prove it...

Um, they changed the definition of vaccine a little over a year ago, and I have the links to prove it, beyond a doubt, RIGHT HERE...

They waited to long. They should have done it when the flu vaccine was created.

Good job on Biden to make sure the definition got updated.

I only have anecdotal evidence, but the vaccinated people I know sure are getting sick a lot, and they are young and healthy. COVID multiple times.

Just like (older) Biden, Fauci, HHS Secretary Becerra, and Justin Trudeau. They all had all their shots, and wore their double masks, and they still got COVID more than once. I really don't understand what more proof people could need.

A theory I had heard was that after you keep injecting yourself with stuff that makes your own body produce spike proteins (that's how the mRNA "vaccines" work), your body gets used to the spike being around. So you can't fight off real COVID, but you don't get really sick.

The real super-spreaders might actually be the vaccinated. They don't get sick and stay home like I did; they walk around spreading it.
I have noticed the same thing. People who have had Covid MULTIPLE TIMES are fully vaxxed and often boosted. That's quite a "vaccine" you got there guys, I guess it's called a smashing success if the infected person doesn't end up on a ventilator. Talk about lowering the bar.

They waited to long. They should have done it when the flu vaccine was created.

Good job on Biden to make sure the definition got updated.
Brandon f’ckd up again!!!
832195F9-DC2D-4E05-A17E-71F731D2D09C.jpeg

I have noticed the same thing. People who have had Covid MULTIPLE TIMES are fully vaxxed and often boosted. That's quite a "vaccine" you got there guys, I guess it's called a smashing success if the infected person doesn't end up on a ventilator. Talk about lowering the bar.
Imagine the polio vaccine letting hundreds of thousands get polio every year.

Forum List

Back