CDZ

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Hey...I just noticed this...maybe it was there before but I didn't see it? Now, when I hit the search for new posts - if it's a thread in CDZ it has a little CDZ logo next to it so it's obvious it's in the CDZ.

I like that!!!!! It's so easy to forget a thread is in the CDZ when you're all fired up, puffing out your chest and furiously typing out a stunning retort to some poster you are quite sure is worthy of the monicker "moron" and "intellectual degenerate" ....only to discover...ooops...we're in the CDZ zone....

:)

Hey...I just noticed this...maybe it was there before but I didn't see it? Now, when I hit the search for new posts - if it's a thread in CDZ it has a little CDZ logo next to it so it's obvious it's in the CDZ.

I like that!!!!! It's so easy to forget a thread is in the CDZ when you're all fired up, puffing out your chest and furiously typing out a stunning retort to some poster you are quite sure is worthy of the monicker "moron" and "intellectual degenerate" ....only to discover...ooops...we're in the CDZ zone....

So this format can be changed or customized? But can't fix actual problems, but can add 'flash and fluff?' :)

So this format can be changed or customized? But can't fix actual problems, but can add 'flash and fluff?' :)

:dunno: it can do a lot of things but....I'm kind of a luddite

But....having forgotten myself in the CDZ a few times and tracked muddy footprints on the carpet I like the reminder ;)

Lots of morons in the CDZ, that is one of the reasons I don't usually go there.

...and then...there's the ad bar...."ad choices"

Raccoon deterrent
Raccoon control
Raccoon repellent
Eating squirrel

wtf? :eusa_think:

:dunno: it can do a lot of things but....I'm kind of a luddite

But....having forgotten myself in the CDZ a few times and tracked muddy footprints on the carpet I like the reminder ;)

Haven't been here as long, but thus far I don't think I've forgotten which group I was in. :) Attention to detail is something they scream into your soul in the military. :)

...and then...there's the ad bar...."ad choices"

Raccoon deterrent
Raccoon control
Raccoon repellent
Eating squirrel

wtf? :eusa_think:

Hmm... mine says stock futures. Your significant other may be planning something....

I don't forget when I'm in there - but I sometimes reply to a new thread without looking to see where it is - ok...attention to detail might not be one of my stellar qualities....:beer:

I don't forget when I'm in there - but I sometimes reply to a new thread without looking to see where it is - ok...attention to detail might not be one of my stellar qualities....:beer:

I got smacked not realizing I was in CDZ. After watched threads, I go to active topics, so appreciate the tag. It doesn't deter me, but gives me a heads up. This is fine!

I noticed this too. That's good. I can always use little reminders! :)

I kind of like getting my tush spanked.

It reminds me of when I was bad and mommy had to "discipline" me.

The only time I felt her love.

:(

I don't like the CDZ -- it doesn't hurt enough.

I noticed this too. That's good. I can always use little reminders! :)

^^^^ That! I love being "reminded."

18d901db7e7623a5d51be4de1ed8308a.jpg

"I'm sorry my books are late ... mam."

Happy to be of service.

Good addition

I never check what forum a thread is in. Just look for latest posts

I kind of like getting my tush spanked.

It reminds me of when I was bad and mommy had to "discipline" me.

The only time I felt her love.

:(

I don't like the CDZ -- it doesn't hurt enough.

We love you MC....but why do you keep running away?

Forum List

Back