China to scrap millions of cars.

China to scrap millions of cars in anti-pollution push | Reuters

See when other countries have a problem, they tend to just deal with it, and not call it a hoax.

I suspect the real reason here is a ginormous Cash For Clunkers in order to take used car inventory off the market and force people into buying new cars to prop up the Chinese economy.

We have more economic difficulties than China. They have practically taken our place for leaders in in country growth. That is why they want to spiffy up, prosper, and get those clunkers out of sight.

:cuckoo:Another idiot, 80% of China's population is extremely poor "Spiiffy up" ...What a moron:eusa_clap:

China has bigger issues than old cars, but stupid people will be stupid people..You wont find this allowed on the internet in China

Amazing Pictures, Pollution in China | ChinaHush

you moron, the car thing is only part of the solution to their problem.

Why would it need to be allowed? The people see it everyday and speak up on it everyday.

Honest to god you have to be a freakin idiot. Sorry to say it but I see no other justification. American has done a lot more then China is even thinking about doing what in the hell is wrong with you? Why do you hate America so damn much why not just move to China they got lots of empty city they built.

The US is shutting coal stations, China builds one a week, yeah they are doing something alright.

China is trying to move away from coal.
Hate america? Why would I hate america? America is irrelevant in the end. Just like China and the rest of the world.
So believe it's a hoax all you like. Not going to bother me any. Worse case is we have a mass extinction of humans and the planet corrects itself.

Shrug...I won't feel guilty over it.

Why would it need to be allowed? The people see it everyday and speak up on it everyday.

Honest to god you have to be a freakin idiot. Sorry to say it but I see no other justification. American has done a lot more then China is even thinking about doing what in the hell is wrong with you? Why do you hate America so damn much why not just move to China they got lots of empty city they built.

The US is shutting coal stations, China builds one a week, yeah they are doing something alright.

Hate america? Why would I hate america? America is irrelevant in the end. Just like China and the rest of the world.
So believe it's a hoax all you like. Not going to bother me any. Worse case is we have a mass extinction of humans and the planet corrects itself.

I can here the Debbie Downer crowd now. "Its natural! It happens! Why even try to do anything about earth when we're all going to die any way"

debbie-downer.jpg

the more you post, the more you out yourself as the idiot you truly are:cuckoo:

America is irrelevant in the end. Just like China and the rest of the world.

Nihilism doesn't make you look 'cool' or 'intellectual,' d-bag. :rolleyes:

I suspect the real reason here is a ginormous Cash For Clunkers in order to take used car inventory off the market and force people into buying new cars to prop up the Chinese economy.

We have more economic difficulties than China. They have practically taken our place for leaders in in country growth. That is why they want to spiffy up, prosper, and get those clunkers out of sight.

:cuckoo:Another idiot, 80% of China's population is extremely poor "Spiiffy up" ...What a moron:eusa_clap:
Statistics - Rural Poverty Portal

What? That's not even considering the standard of what is poor in china is different from what world bank standard considers poor. Another link has it at 99 million are living poor In rural areas..total number of living in rural areas? 700+million.

Your 80% is utter bullshit.

Its logical...100% logical. Most people cant accept that.

You think 80% of China are living poorly....why don't you go make a revisionist thread about bush or something. .

I can here the Debbie Downer crowd now. "Its natural! It happens! Why even try to do anything about earth when we're all going to die any way"

debbie-downer.jpg

I have to ask weren't these people taught cause and affect in grade school?

Its logical...100% logical. Most people cant accept that.

You don't know the first thing about logic. You should accept that.

You think 80% of China are living poorly....why don't you go make a revisionist thread about bush or something. .
You look at China as a model? How about you move to China. Make sure you keep in touch on the board so we know what a great life you're living there :lol:

Once we have eliminated carbon dioxide from Earth's atmosphere we will have conquered Global Warming. Also we will have eliminated the blight that's called "humankind" because without the CO2 all plants will die so there'll be nothing to eat but each other. And hell, a good part of the population seems to be engaged in that already though not in a carnivorous sense.
Look at the up side. People ARE low carb....:D

debbie-downer.jpg

Yes, but once you lie you have to keep lying to cover it. So they will continue lying until it gets to the logical conclusion of "America shouldnt do anything, why try nature happens" :lol:

You look at China as a model? How about you move to China. Make sure you keep in touch on the board so we know what a great life you're living there :lol:

Figures..call out your stat and you punt....you are a joke...
This is what I get I guess when I debate with people who just make things up just so they can feel smart.

debbie-downer.jpg

Yes, but once you lie you have to keep lying to cover it. So they will continue lying until it gets to the logical conclusion of "America shouldnt do anything, why try nature happens" :lol:

True.....or free market!

When you go from nothing to a great deal, that is called "growth," lamebrain.

But China is not a poor country, either. There is enough to eat, and almost everyone has a place to live and bicycle to get around on. Chinese people save their money very carefully to pay for things like a washing machine, a refrigerator, or a television, or for their child to go to school.

China is also a country that is changing a lot. Many people are moving from the country to the city, where workers are busy constructing buildings and roads. And when people in the city make enough money, they replace their bicycle with a mororcycle or a car.*

*pp. 9-10 When You Were Born in China, by Sara Dorow, photographs by Stephen Wunrow, Yeong & Yeong Book Co., St. Paul, MN 1997

Last edited:

See when other countries have a problem, they tend to just deal with it, and not call it a hoax.

wait till their people start hitting them up for higher wages and better benefits and start Unionizing.....

China plans to take more than five million ageing vehicles off the roads this year in a bid to improve air quality, with 330,000 cars set to be decommissioned in Beijing alone, the government said in a policy document published on Monday.

yep.... take cars away from poor people if they have them. And your right, the forced abortion, one child policy, was a way to "deal with" over population...nice to know you approve :cuckoo:

Exactly. Not like they're going to give them replacements. Just take them away and tell them to hoof it.

Forum List

Back