Civil War about to begin among GOP'ers...

but sassy the patriot believes every piece of bat guana spouted from repubs mouths

Just shutup, moron. Im not even a republican and can't stand either party. Stick to shit you know...lying about being some sort of tycoon.....on second thought you suck at that. Eh, Mr. No Idea What A Swing Trader Is....but claims to be worth gazzilions in holdings. Lol, dumbass
you exaggerate too but don't be jealous
can't stand either party??? So far my full of shit friend I've heard nothing but bash dems

but sassy the patriot believes every piece of bat guana spouted from repubs mouths

Just shutup, moron. Im not even a republican and can't stand either party. Stick to shit you know...lying about being some sort of tycoon.....on second thought you suck at that. Eh, Mr. No Idea What A Swing Trader Is....but claims to be worth gazzilions in holdings. Lol, dumbass

No exxageration, you didnt know. That's a fact...I distinctly remember when you looked the fool and knew at that moment you were a lying fraud

The first "shots" that mark the beginning of a civil war among republicans, have been fired........The repealing of the ACA will place the republican base at serious odds with whom they helped to elect last November.

The current republicans in congress are caught in a dilemma that is turning out into quicksand for them......They were "convinced" that their base wanted to repeal the ACA, but maintain all the things that they actually LIKED about the "dreaded Obamacare".......and that, my friends, constitutesthe Achilles' Heel within the GOP.

What is currently being offered as a "replacement" of the ACA, is tantamount to political suicide for right wingers.....Were this replacement to become law, in just a few months, those Trump backers would be calling for his head, orange hair and all.................Now, it could be that the wily Trump is letting this proposal advance so that he can later play the "hero" to his base when he rejects it. HOWEVER, he has NO viable alternative although he openly declared that under his fearless leadership, the HC plan will be for EVERYONE, CHEAPER and BETTER....

Promises are easy to make,but a bitch to fulfill, especially for demagogues.

Best thing to do for democrats is to sit back and do nothing...As Napoleon wisely stated, "....when the enemy is busy destroying itself, do not interfere..."

The GOP was disjointed, at war with one another, not unified and They took the Hill from Obama and denied Hillary her coronation. What is your point????

can't stand either party??? So far my full of shit friend I've heard nothing but bash dems

Im in no way your friend...I'm selective in who i choose as friends. You dont have what it takes...and never will.

Yes you do AND when the shit hits the fan its going to blow right back at you

It's the nature of the beast. Sit back and watch everything get shoved up your ass for the next 8 years.
DOC lies and lying liars

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

C

Doc has done nothing but make you face reality and you can't handle it.
Doc reality and you aren't friends I don't mind disagreements but get real Trump is a lying catastrophie

So was Obama and Hillary was worse. Sorry.
yeah 75 straight months of job gains and a huge increase in our markets ,,,,lets see dump equal that

Doc1, post: 16780132
Bullshit kid. It will die because that's what it was designed to do.

That the new Republican lie and you are falling for it head over heels. There is no basis for that lie.

Had Hillary won it would be surviving quite well and tweaking a few things would be all that needs done.

RINOCARE Republicans are not killing the pre-existing conditions or the 26 year olds on their parents plan. That is Obamacare. They are keeping Fed subsidies to states for at least three years. That is ObamaCare.

If Obamacare were dying Trump and Republicans should have run on that, kept their greedy tax cuts for the rich paws off of it and let it die.

It's too late now. Trump and RINO's have promised that RINOCARE is the replacement.

But they are rushing it through without the CBO scoring its cost and impact.

But where is the design in the current ACA to die this year or next? Do tell?

Lmao Obunglescare is imploding upon itself....just like we told you it would eight years ago.

Priceless. You fools are too stupid to live
How's the Executive Order Over Reach coming along??
Trump is always giving the Nation that patented "Dementia Stare" WTF!!!!!!
donald-trump.jpg

Im in no way your friend...I'm selective in who i choose as friends. You dont have what it takes...and never will.
You're killing me,,,,with friends like you I don't need any enemies

It's the nature of the beast. Sit back and watch everything get shoved up your ass for the next 8 years.
DOC lies and lying liars

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

C

Doc has done nothing but make you face reality and you can't handle it.
Doc reality and you aren't friends I don't mind disagreements but get real Trump is a lying catastrophie

So was Obama and Hillary was worse. Sorry.
yeah 75 straight months of job gains and a huge increase in our markets ,,,,lets see dump equal that
Dump is already taking credit for the 235,000 jobs created by the Obama economy! Come on conservatives and the GOP congress.....politely whisper in Trump's ear "Hey Donald......the economy will belong to you NEXT YEAR!!!!!

I just said im not your friend. Sweet Jebus youre stupid. Now stop bothering me

You are a red state conservative.......you are incapable of having friends!!! Your DNA won't allow it!!!!

I just said im not your friend. Sweet Jebus youre stupid. Now stop bothering me
Stop posting in here and no one will bother your dumb ass!!!!

The problem Is that Americans are pretty stupid. That's why Trump was elected. It's why republicans have control of congress.

It's also why it won't matter what republicans do in power. Part of American stupidity is a short term memory. They forget any betrayal the GOP hands them.
You are reciting Hillary's words which worked so well with her campaign. We the depolorables are on to you who like to divide.
You're more stupid than you are deplorable.

poor Billyboy, the DNC hasn't supplied him with a comeback so he resorts to insult. Isn't the beatings the left has been taken in every form of government telling you anything?

The problem Is that Americans are pretty stupid. That's why Trump was elected. It's why republicans have control of congress.

It's also why it won't matter what republicans do in power. Part of American stupidity is a short term memory. They forget any betrayal the GOP hands them.
You are reciting Hillary's words which worked so well with her campaign. We the depolorables are on to you who like to divide.

poor Billyboy, the DNC hasn't supplied him with a comeback so he resorts to insult. Isn't the beatings the left has been taken in every form of government telling you anything?
When will the GOP cheating end??? I guess until you get caught and punished the GOP can continue Interstate Cross Checking, voter purging-harassment etc. just win at all cost!!!!!

What have you done besides giving mentally ill the right to buy an carry guns and throwing coal dirt into streams?

You are a red state conservative.......you are incapable of having friends!!! Your DNA won't allow it!!!!

Stop being annoying, I'm unimpressed and couldnt care lees what a knuckledragging leftist twat thinks of me

When will the GOP cheating end??? I guess until you get caught and punished the GOP can continue Interstate Cross Checking, voter purging-harassment etc. just win at all cost!!!!!
these thieves will stop at nothing

Someone is being charged with cheating? I had not heard. Funny how the head of the DNC is exposed for cheating and resigns yet it isn't the democrats you blame for cheating.

What have you done besides giving mentally ill the right to buy an carry guns and throwing coal dirt into streams?
You can now buy a gun, I thought you would be happy.

Someone is being charged with cheating? I had not heard. Funny how the head of the DNC is exposed for cheating and resigns yet it isn't the democrats you blame for cheating.
Shhhhhhhhhhh, its okay just google search you may educate yourself and see the truth!!!! The truth can be up lifting.

Forum List

Back