Civil War about to begin among GOP'ers...

Let ObunglesCare implode as it is doing...then the freeloaders can buy their own insurance.

Win win
You're too dumb to understand healthcare.

Mine is fully paid for through my husband's firm, moron. I couldn't care less if you have it and if you're leeching and getting it off others I hope you lose it.

Now get back on topic, your meager attempts at insults are just that, meager.

Funny thread, Gnat the fake professor, Edward the fake tycoon and Billy the fake intellectual looking the fools

BTW I drink scotch ,,,the 15 18 year old

Electorally you've been getting your ass kicked for 6 years....and yet you think you're "winning". Sorry you just aren't living in the real world.
and by your "wide "victories you think you have a mandate?

Well let's see......

We have the House.
We have the Senate.
We have the White House.

Yup.
Yes you do AND when the shit hits the fan its going to blow right back at you

It's the nature of the beast. Sit back and watch everything get shoved up your ass for the next 8 years.
DOC lies and lying liars

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

C

Let ObunglesCare implode as it is doing...then the freeloaders can buy their own insurance.

Win win

Sure, just wait until those red states' morons figure out that they voted in their own personal death squads, and you'll see how your "win-win" theory plays out........LOL

Afraid you'll lose your free Obunglescare, Gnat?

You should stop making dozens of "hate Trump" threads and find gainful employment. Nobody buys your nonsense anyway.

Electorally you've been getting your ass kicked for 6 years....and yet you think you're "winning". Sorry you just aren't living in the real world.

Well let's see......

We have the House.
We have the Senate.
We have the White House.

Yup.

It's the nature of the beast. Sit back and watch everything get shoved up your ass for the next 8 years.
DOC lies and lying liars

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

C

Doc has done nothing but make you face reality and you can't handle it.

but sassy the patriot believes every piece of bat guana spouted from repubs mouths

Doc1, post: 16780132
Bullshit kid. It will die because that's what it was designed to do.

That the new Republican lie and you are falling for it head over heels. There is no basis for that lie.

Had Hillary won it would be surviving quite well and tweaking a few things would be all that needs done.

RINOCARE Republicans are not killing the pre-existing conditions or the 26 year olds on their parents plan. That is Obamacare. They are keeping Fed subsidies to states for at least three years. That is ObamaCare.

If Obamacare were dying Trump and Republicans should have run on that, kept their greedy tax cuts for the rich paws off of it and let it die.

It's too late now. Trump and RINO's have promised that RINOCARE is the replacement.

But they are rushing it through without the CBO scoring its cost and impact.

But where is the design in the current ACA to die this year or next? Do tell?

but sassy the patriot believes every piece of bat guana spouted from repubs mouths

Just shutup, moron. Im not even a republican and can't stand either party. Stick to shit you know...lying about being some sort of tycoon.....on second thought you suck at that. Eh, Mr. No Idea What A Swing Trader Is....but claims to be worth gazzilions in holdings. Lol, dumbass

That the new Republican lie and you are falling for. There is no basis for that lie.

Had Hillary won it would be surviving quite well and tweaking a few things would be all that needs done.

RINOCARE Republicans are not killing the pre-existing conditions or the 26 year olds on their parents plan. That is Obamacare. They are keeping Fed subsidies to states for at least three years. That is ObamaCare.

If Obamacare were dying Trump and Republicans should have run on that, kept their greedy tax cuts for the rich paws off of it and let it die.

It's too late now. Trump and RINO's have promised that RINOCARE is the replacement.

But where is the design in the current ACA to die this year or next?

Sorry kid, nope. I'm in the business and I've been saying since it came into being. The very FIRST thing they did ensured it's demise. No company can be forced to spend 80 cents of every dollar taken in on claims and survive. THAT showed their hand and what they were after.

Win win

Sure, just wait until those red states' morons figure out that they voted in their own personal death squads, and you'll see how your "win-win" theory plays out........LOL

You should stop making dozens of "hate Trump" threads and find gainful employment. Nobody buys your nonsense anyway.
But sassy you believe the trump birther bs?? The trump I'll show my taxes BS? the trump bs about how his EC vote margin was huge the bs about the tapping of trump towers by obama ?? Your problem is you can't tell when your choice is FOS so you can't be believed in anything you say

Win win

Please explain it to us.
Red State conservatives are concerned about Trump care.....
let them get screwed ,,see who they vote for in 4 years

That's what we heard this last time....

How did that work out for you ?

That the new Republican lie and you are falling for it head over heels. There is no basis for that lie.

But where is the design in the current ACA to die this year or next? Do tell?

Lmao Obunglescare is imploding upon itself....just like we told you it would eight years ago.

Priceless. You fools are too stupid to live

Win win

Please explain it to us.
Red State conservatives are concerned about Trump care.....
let them get screwed ,,see who they vote for in 4 years

That's what we heard this last time....

How did that work out for you ?
Looking forward to the Great GOP Over Reach!!!!!

Well let's see......

We have the House.
We have the Senate.
We have the White House.

Yup.

DOC lies and lying liars

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

C

Doc reality and you aren't friends I don't mind disagreements but get real Trump is a lying catastrophie

The first "shots" that mark the beginning of a civil war among republicans, have been fired........The repealing of the ACA will place the republican base at serious odds with whom they helped to elect last November.

The current republicans in congress are caught in a dilemma that is turning out into quicksand for them......They were "convinced" that their base wanted to repeal the ACA, but maintain all the things that they actually LIKED about the "dreaded Obamacare".......and that, my friends, constitutesthe Achilles' Heel within the GOP.

What is currently being offered as a "replacement" of the ACA, is tantamount to political suicide for right wingers.....Were this replacement to become law, in just a few months, those Trump backers would be calling for his head, orange hair and all.................Now, it could be that the wily Trump is letting this proposal advance so that he can later play the "hero" to his base when he rejects it. HOWEVER, he has NO viable alternative although he openly declared that under his fearless leadership, the HC plan will be for EVERYONE, CHEAPER and BETTER....

Promises are easy to make,but a bitch to fulfill, especially for demagogues.

Best thing to do for democrats is to sit back and do nothing...As Napoleon wisely stated, "....when the enemy is busy destroying itself, do not interfere..."

Yes, they've been busy.....

Look at they've destroyed themselves....

The WH
The Senate
The House
The SCOTUS

Over 30 governorships

Loads of state houses....

Imagine how screwed you'd be if they were organized !!!!

YES, but you're too dumb to realize that when you have ALL the power, you also have the MOST to lose when all the responsibility is yours and your fellow morons.......LOL

So you can sit on the sidelines with the rest of your left wing owl-turds and watch us run the show.

Enjoy !!!

Win win

But sassy you believe the trump birther bs?? The trump I'll show my taxes BS? the trump bs about how his EC vote margin was huge the bs about the tapping of trump towers by obama ?? Your problem is you can't tell when your choice is FOS so you can't be believed in anything you say

Yo twatwaffle, you need to cease trying to tell me what i believe. Understand this, i think you're full of shit and cant find your ass with both hands.

Well let's see......

We have the House.
We have the Senate.
We have the White House.

Yup.

DOC lies and lying liars

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

C

Doc reality and you aren't friends I don't mind disagreements but get real Trump is a lying catastrophie

So was Obama and Hillary was worse. Sorry.

Just shutup, moron. Im not even a republican and can't stand either party. Stick to shit you know...lying about being some sort of tycoon.....on second thought you suck at that. Eh, Mr. No Idea What A Swing Trader Is....but claims to be worth gazzilions in holdings. Lol, dumbass
you exaggerate too but don't be jealous

Forum List

Back