CNBC and MSNBC are liars

I think its sort of amusing how the Liberal Establishment is rooting for Coronavirus to be a worldwide plague they can blame Trump's supporters for. They are sort of a modern day Flagellant sect, clinging to the belief that the Coronavirus is the modern Black Death caused by the sins of the Trumpster and the people have to repent.

Its interesting how history is repeating itself and now its suddenly 1349 again to the libs
No Liberal is rooting for the coronavirus to be a worldwide plague. Why are you lying? In fact, how is it that you find it so EASY to lie?

OP is the liar. Trump didn’t say what he claimed.

Why don’t OP quote Trump directly?

This is starting to look more like an overblown hoax than anything since the alar scare. This is the latest Democrat effort to crash the economy.

Troubling new signs of how the coronavirus is spreading in the United States emerged on Friday, as cases not explained by overseas travel or contact with a person known to be infected were reported in California, Oregon and Washington State.

Officials from the three states announced that their testing had found new cases: a high school student from Washington State; an employee of a school in Oregon, near Portland; and a woman in Santa Clara County, Calif., in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Hopefully every communist in north korea will die of the coronavirus

Along with every Trumper in America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Troubling new signs of how the coronavirus is spreading in the United States emerged on Friday, as cases not explained by overseas travel or contact with a person known to be infected were reported in California, Oregon and Washington State.

Officials from the three states announced that their testing had found new cases: a high school student from Washington State; an employee of a school in Oregon, near Portland; and a woman in Santa Clara County, Calif., in the heart of Silicon Valley."

Do Trumpleton's think these people getting sick are Dems who are faking it?

This is starting to look more like an overblown hoax than anything since the alar scare. This is the latest Democrat effort to crash the economy.

Troubling new signs of how the coronavirus is spreading in the United States emerged on Friday, as cases not explained by overseas travel or contact with a person known to be infected were reported in California, Oregon and Washington State.

Officials from the three states announced that their testing had found new cases: a high school student from Washington State; an employee of a school in Oregon, near Portland; and a woman in Santa Clara County, Calif., in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Thanks for the reminder that it is the democommiecrat controlled press is driving the manufactured hoax hysteria.

That puts you one down on me

because I havent called for you are any American to die of the virus

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

Why are Trumpkins trying so hard to politicize an outbreak of a dangerous disease? This isn't about politics you stupid dolt! It's about keeping AMERICANS SAFE!

Trump's attempts to make everything about HIM, are blowing up in his face.

Jesus, I can't stand the guy, but he's not calling COVID-19 a hoax...

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — President Donald Trump lashed out Friday at Democrats who have questioned his handling of the coronavirus threat, calling their criticism a new “hoax” intended to undermine his leadership.

At a political rally in South Carolina, Trump sought to steal some of the spotlight from his Democratic rivals who were campaigning across the state on the evening before its presidential primary.

Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the coronavirus threat and boasted about preventive steps he’s ordered in an attempt to keep the virus that originated in China from spreading across the United States.

Shortly before Trump began to speak, health officials confirmed a second case of coronavirus in the U.S. in a person who didn’t travel internationally or have close contact with anyone who had the virus. The president did not mention that news.

“They have no clue. They don’t have a clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa,” Trump said, referring to problems that plagued the Democratic vote in the Iowa caucuses Feb. 3.

“They tried the impeachment hoax. ... This is their new hoax,” Trump said of Democratic denunciations of his administration’s coronavirus response...

Trump accuses Democrats of 'hoax' for criticizing virus plan

I watched his bullshit rally last night because I had never seen one before, it was here in my backyard, and I wanted see what kind of diarrhea vomited from his cake hole. My first impression was that it was less a political rally and more of a standup routine. He spent most of his time acting like shitty insult comic. When he did attempt to impress with his policies, most of what he spewed, well, most of it could be easily proven as inaccurate or just flat out lies. But he never said COVID-19 was a hoax.

Since there is no way anyone, no matter how irrational, can deny the existence of COVID-19 or the potential threat it represents, I think the AP gets it right.
When you have 1/3 of american's believing everything that comes from you lips is factual truths...you say stupid shit like this.

Why are Trumpkins trying so hard to politicize an outbreak of a dangerous disease? This isn't about politics you stupid dolt! It's about keeping AMERICANS SAFE!

In Trumpworld, everything is political and everything is about how it effects him.

I think its sort of amusing how the Liberal Establishment is rooting for Coronavirus to be a worldwide plague they can blame Trump's supporters for. They are sort of a modern day Flagellant sect, clinging to the belief that the Coronavirus is the modern Black Death caused by the sins of the Trumpster and the people have to repent.

Its interesting how history is repeating itself and now its suddenly 1349 again to the libs
No Liberal is rooting for the coronavirus to be a worldwide plague. Why are you lying? In fact, how is it that you find it so EASY to lie?

OP is the liar. Trump didn’t say what he claimed.

Why don’t OP quote Trump directly?
I might have said the same thing as you in post 76...

You should do something about that. Join Bolshevik Bernie's brownshirts. Start burning cities down.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

You ARE aware that it is the Democrats AND the mainstream media that are politicizing this, right?

You don't get to attack someone with lies and then expect them to just take it.

Last edited:
The democommiecrats have to get the hysteria up as far as they can to drive the story of peace in Afghanistan out of the news. The communists cannot let Trump go into the election cycle as ending our longest war.

Forum List

Back