CNN Celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdain Says He Would Murder Trump

Sorry you bunch of Trump fascists, but it's STILL a free country and Trump has failed to destroy the 1st Amendment. It's not his only failure. There are sooooo many more.

Even Ann Coulter agrees:
Ann Coulter
Verified account @AnnCoulter

Ann Coulter Retweeted Donald J. Trump
"At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?"
Typical fascist gives us the lamest of excuses for justifying their love of violence against Americans.

CNN is classy as usual.

We all know he would be fired if he said Thomas Jefferson's statue should remain in Thomas Jefferson University.

CNN Celeb Chef Anthony Bourdain Says He Would Poison Trump's Food
Bourdain could KILL tv ratings with this. Prime Time Special, baby. LOL
Bourdain could shoot Trump on 5th ave. and dems would still love him Sound familiar?
Bourdain had one show where in Asia someplace he ate this really expensive fish that had to be really carefully prepared because it let off some poison toxin if the chef messed it up. Of course, the Oranggutun only eats MickeyDs so.... that won't work. (-:

CNN is classy as usual.

We all know he would be fired if he said Thomas Jefferson's statue should remain in Thomas Jefferson University.

Bourdain could KILL tv ratings with this. Prime Time Special, baby. LOL
Bourdain could shoot Trump on 5th ave. and dems would still love him Sound familiar?
Bourdain had one show where in Asia someplace he ate this really expensive fish that had to be really carefully prepared because it let off some poison toxin if the chef messed it up. Of course, the Oranggutun only eats MickeyDs so.... that won't work. (-:
Enough big macs could kill him too

CNN is classy as usual.

OK, you're holding CNN responsible for Bourdain's remarks about Trump.
So following your logic you also blame Fox News for the firing of:
Bill O'Reilly
Roger Ailes
Bill Shine
Bob Beckel
Eric Bolling
for an assortment of sexual harassment and racist remarks, instead of holding them personally accountable, right?
Just answer the question.
As soon as you provide a quote of them calling for the assassination of an American President I will, dufus!

That's not what he said, liar.

"Finally, the interviewer asks: “If Trump and Kim Jong un were gonna have a bit of a summit to try and mend relations, and they wanted you to cater, what would you serve?”
Bourdain immediately shot back, “Hemlock.”"

Read more at CNN celebrity chef says he’d poison Trump with extremely toxic plant

Hey, fuckhead....It's LOCKER ROOM HUMOR. Get it?
Whenever one of you idiots posts your distortions and lies, I learn ALL over again how Trump won the election.

CNN is classy as usual.

OK, you're holding CNN responsible for Bourdain's remarks about Trump.
So following your logic you also blame Fox News for the firing of:
Bill O'Reilly
Roger Ailes
Bill Shine
Bob Beckel
Eric Bolling
for an assortment of sexual harassment and racist remarks, instead of holding them personally accountable, right?
Just answer the question.
As soon as you provide a quote of them calling for the assassination of an American President I will, dufus!

That's not what he said, liar.

"Finally, the interviewer asks: “If Trump and Kim Jong un were gonna have a bit of a summit to try and mend relations, and they wanted you to cater, what would you serve?”
Bourdain immediately shot back, “Hemlock.”"

Read more at CNN celebrity chef says he’d poison Trump with extremely toxic plant

Hey, fuckhead....It's LOCKER ROOM HUMOR. Get it?
Whenever one of you idiots posts your distortions and lies, I learn ALL over again how Trump won the election.
I will serve you an IED. Ah ah. Get it? IED! :lmao:

Bourdain is probably just going through a heroin jones. That junkie human pin cushion needs to just stick a syringe in his arm and be quiet.

Bourdain is probably just going through a heroin jones. That junkie human pin cushion needs to just stick a syringe in his arm and be quiet.
Anthony Bourdain's The Layover in New Orleans: Drinking in Moderation

You're ok if you can still stand and say your name.
After my closing bell drinks I can't do either Great week in the markets Maybe some one can explain why the market roars ahead while the world is in the sheethouse NK Bombs tornadoes hurricanes ,,trumps mouth etc etc

diets suck. But I do actually sleep better. Age has one benefit. In my 20s and 30s I needed "help" with insomnia, but now I just don't care about stuff as much ... and I'm a lot more tired. LOL

Anthony Bourdain's The Layover in New Orleans: Drinking in Moderation

You're ok if you can still stand and say your name.
After my closing bell drinks I can't do either Great week in the markets Maybe some one can explain why the market roars ahead while the world is in the sheethouse NK Bombs tornadoes hurricanes ,,trumps mouth etc etc

What......in the Jesus-Christ-on-a-bicycle FUCK does your blathering have to do with Bourdain being a worthless junkie psychopath who is willing to desecrate his own cooking to kill someone? You haven't proven that Bourdain, pin-cushion miscarried placental material ISN'T a subhuman waste of carbon compounds who makes sane people puke. Heroin addicts are the vampiric lowest of the low.

Forum List

Back