CNN ‘Republican’ Ana Navarro Contributed Thousands and Thousands of Dollars to Democrats

Ana is smart woman and nobody's fool despite being a republican. She knew DT would be horrendous for this country and she was right. Also look for more former Trump supporters giving money to the DNC in the next year.

A focus group inPittsburgh held this week all of former trump voters got their message across loudly clearly. " He's been such a disappointment."
My favorite comment was " He's not even professional nonetheless presidential."
The trump base is evaporating faster then his sanity.
The most awkward President in a long time. I do not believe his base is evaporating.
The independents that held their nose and voted for trump are already gone. The racists, White supremacists ( many on this forum) will always stick by him.

His base has dwindled from the 40's to the low 30's.

Are you are going to allow the next DNC candidate to win the primaries with help from the DNC over other candidates?
Newsflash. I have no control over who wins the D primary.
Which of course has NOTHING to do with Trump's base seriously eroding.
Start thinking about it.
My pick is Corey Booker. Anyone who runs into a burning building as mayor and carries people out is the ultimate antiTrump.
2020 will be a referendum onTrump as republicans will be running away from him as fast and far as possible. Watch him get primaried. But first D's have to win the House next year and from everything I read it's a good chance.

Ana Navarro's crime is she dares to criticize Trump . Breitbart has no credibility whatsoever. They are a part of state run media.

breitbart is not state run. they're just loons.

Direct communication and coordination with the White House. Sounds pretty state run to me.

no.

Perhaps it doesn't sound like state run to you, but it does to millions.

and millions think that global warming is a 'hoax'

so there ya go.
Deep breath. Please explain the disparity

This is what we always suspect about self described "Republicans" in the media who are always attacking Republican politicians. Scratch them, and underneath you find a died in the wool snowflake.

CNN 'Republican' Ana Navarro Contributed Thousands and Thousands of Dollars to Democrats - Breitbart

The leftwing (and last place) cable news network CNN just loves them some Ana Navarro, and does so only because of how useful she makes herself to them. Because Navarro identifies publicly as a Republican and regularly launches into grandstanding meltdowns about how awful, crazy, stupid, and racist President Donald Trump is, CNN rewards her with all the air time a witless narcissist could ask for. Well, as it turns out, Navarro’s political contributions are about as Republican as the words that screech out of her neurotic mouth.

An investigation by LifeZette reveals that Navarro has literally donated thousands of dollars to Democrats, hard-left Democrats like — brace yourself — Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. According to Lifezette, over the years, Navarro has donated a total of $1000 to the woman who until recently ran the Democratic National Committee.

Of the total of $18,000(!) Navarro has donated to Democrats since 1997, former-Senator Bob Graham of Florida received $200, as did New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez. Moreover, in 2006, although control of the U.S. Senate was on the line, Navarro organized three fundraisers for Menendez, who was in a tough re-election battle that he eventually won. Republicans also lost control of the Senate.

After the Lifezette report ran, Navarro defended herself with this tweet:

"So? Like many Miami R's, I gave to some D's who bucked Party, stood vs Ortega & Castros. Freedom over partisanship."

While it is true that Navarro has donated to Republicans of the John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Lisa Murkowski stripe, how does her virtue-signaling explanation wash with the news that she also donated $2000 to what Lifezette describes as “political action committees known as Democrats Win Seats and Help Elect America’s Team”?
I seriously doubt any liberal on this forum gives a shit about this woman.

This is what we always suspect about self described "Republicans" in the media who are always attacking Republican politicians. Scratch them, and underneath you find a died in the wool snowflake.

CNN 'Republican' Ana Navarro Contributed Thousands and Thousands of Dollars to Democrats - Breitbart

The leftwing (and last place) cable news network CNN just loves them some Ana Navarro, and does so only because of how useful she makes herself to them. Because Navarro identifies publicly as a Republican and regularly launches into grandstanding meltdowns about how awful, crazy, stupid, and racist President Donald Trump is, CNN rewards her with all the air time a witless narcissist could ask for. Well, as it turns out, Navarro’s political contributions are about as Republican as the words that screech out of her neurotic mouth.

An investigation by LifeZette reveals that Navarro has literally donated thousands of dollars to Democrats, hard-left Democrats like — brace yourself — Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. According to Lifezette, over the years, Navarro has donated a total of $1000 to the woman who until recently ran the Democratic National Committee.

Of the total of $18,000(!) Navarro has donated to Democrats since 1997, former-Senator Bob Graham of Florida received $200, as did New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez. Moreover, in 2006, although control of the U.S. Senate was on the line, Navarro organized three fundraisers for Menendez, who was in a tough re-election battle that he eventually won. Republicans also lost control of the Senate.

"So? Like many Miami R's, I gave to some D's who bucked Party, stood vs Ortega & Castros. Freedom over partisanship."

While it is true that Navarro has donated to Republicans of the John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Lisa Murkowski stripe, how does her virtue-signaling explanation wash with the news that she also donated $2000 to what Lifezette describes as “political action committees known as Democrats Win Seats and Help Elect America’s Team”?
I do. She's a good woman in a party devoid of good people in general.

The most awkward President in a long time. I do not believe his base is evaporating.
The independents that held their nose and voted for trump are already gone. The racists, White supremacists ( many on this forum) will always stick by him.

His base has dwindled from the 40's to the low 30's.

Are you are going to allow the next DNC candidate to win the primaries with help from the DNC over other candidates?
Newsflash. I have no control over who wins the D primary.
Which of course has NOTHING to do with Trump's base seriously eroding.
Start thinking about it.
My pick is Corey Booker. Anyone who runs into a burning building as mayor and carries people out is the ultimate antiTrump.
2020 will be a referendum onTrump as republicans will be running away from him as fast and far as possible. Watch him get primaried. But first D's have to win the House next year and from everything I read it's a good chance.

Corey Booker!??!!! Lol! That clown will never win independents. No fucking way.

Ana is smart woman and nobody's fool despite being a republican. She knew DT would be horrendous for this country and she was right. Also look for more former Trump supporters giving money to the DNC in the next year.

A focus group inPittsburgh held this week all of former trump voters got their message across loudly clearly. " He's been such a disappointment."
My favorite comment was " He's not even professional nonetheless presidential."
The trump base is evaporating faster then his sanity.

A "focus group" - meaning a group of people hand picked to mutter the views the fake media wants them to mutter.

Navarro isn't a Republican. If she's registered as one, it's only so she can serve as a mole to undermine the Republican party. Fake Republicans like her are as common as dirt in the media.

I do. She's a good woman in a party devoid of good people in general.
In other words, she's a fake.

Ana is obnoxious and a bad debater. She just starts yelling over everyone when they say something she doesn't like.

It's ... dare I say ... deplorable??
When you deal with Deplorables as Ana is forced to many times on CNN it's a challenge not to pull your hair out.
When she's on Bill Maher she extols conservative values.
Remember conservative values? Your pussy grabber and his sheep don't.
"conservative values" such as?

Forum List

Back