Colin Powell Loses His Mind

General "Stormin' Norman was truly a Patriot and a great General. But I still wouldn't put him next to General George Patton. But close enough. JMO

------------------------------------------------------------------- 'colon powel' is a 'bush familia boy and and he sucks . But Schwartzkopf was good . He built a heckuva good 'highway of death' for 'saddams' iraqi army as they headed back to 'iraq' . .

Soooooo.... building a "highway of death" is a "good" thing on your planet.

Why am I not surprised.

The man took an oath to support his Country and the Commander in Chief. Did it expire.

Bullshit. There's no such thing.

LOL,when you have any idea as to what you're talking about you should keep your mouth shut. Stupid fuck.

""I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Oaths of Enlistment and Oaths of Office - U.S. Army Center of Military History

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------- 'colon powel' is a 'bush familia boy and and he sucks . But Schwartzkopf was good . He built a heckuva good 'highway of death' for 'saddams' iraqi army as they headed back to 'iraq' . .

Why am I not surprised.

Yup. You wear an opposing Military Uniform we'll gladly watch you burn

The man took an oath to support his Country and the Commander in Chief. Did it expire.

LOL,when you have any idea as to what you're talking about you should keep your mouth shut. Stupid fuck.

""I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Walked right into it. Even brought the text, excellent.

Now read your own post. It says "Constitution". Doesn't say anything about "supporting" anybody.

Holy SHIT you're a tool.

Now read your own post. It says "Constitution". Doesn't say anything about "supporting" anybody.

Holy SHIT you're a tool.

You just got bitch slapped punk. Of course YOU never served so you never took the oath. I own your sorry ass.

Holy SHIT you're a tool.

You just got bitch slapped punk. Of course YOU never served so you never took the oath. I own your sorry ass.

Read what it says about the president kid, I love bitch slapping you because you are an ignorant fuck.

Why am I not surprised.
In a war it is GREAT thing. Unless you are a liberal and then you wage war by dropping flowers and sweets to the enemy.

Forum List

Back