Conservatives,Let's Compare First Five Years Into The Bush Years To Obama's First 5.

bush walked into a good economy
whether Clinton earned.it or not would be another thread
obama had it rough starting out..
whos policies at fault would be another thread LOL

Bush walked into RECESSION which he steered away quickly and skillfully.

Obama walked into the same recession and made things much worse

This makes no sense. If Bush steered the recession away, how did Obama walk into the same recession?

you do realize that 2001 is not 2008....

Community Reinvestment Act??? (liberal policies :lol:)
To comply with the CRA, banks had to show that they did not discriminate in making loans in poor and black neighborhoods!
That compliance got tougher in 1995 when Clinton decided to help fuck shit up, forcing banks to demonstrate statistically they were making their quota of loans in low-income neighborhoods and encouraging community activist groups like NACA to file complaints against banks.

TN dude you are wrong about what he CRA did. It has been explained right on these pages many MANY times. I wrote mortgage loans for 18 years. You don't know what the fuk you are talking about.

Plain and simple for you. Mortgage brokers were writing the vast bulk of high risk mortgage loans. High risk liar loan. NINA loans. Brokers wrote that business. Not banks. (Though some banks did buy broker operations to get in on the action) Mortgage brokers did not operate under CRA requirements. Mortgage brokers are not "banks" and "banks" are what had to operate under CRA requirements.

Geez dude. Quit believing everything you read on here.

hey zeke.. Mortgage brokers exist to find a bank or a direct lender that an individual seeks with a specific loan the individual is seeking..
majority of mortgage brokers are regulated to ensure compliance with banking and or finance laws
You wrote mortgage loans? You sure you didn't just sweep their floors? LOL

one can write a document for an entity which does not make him the management of the entity

First five years?

Bush did not keep our country safe and saw the worst attack in ourFort history
Started two unprovoked wars
Engaged in torture
Turned a surplus into a deficit

No thanks......I'll take Obama

So I guess Fort Hood and Boston bombings do not count? Let me guess..<let me think of a good hack talking point> they were not as large a scale? LOL

Turned a surplus into a deficit? 9-11, Dot com, housing bubble.. you are so full of shit!!!!

Besides, I don't think you would take Obama. I heard black people that cant shoot basketball have small dicks :eek:
People like you make me fuckin sick!

Boooosh inherited the economy from Clinton. Obama was handed the wreck that Boooosh left. Simple

Bush walked into a booming economy and a budget surplus which he quickly spent on tax cuts for the rich and two unfunded wars. He left office amid the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Do you people actually think that people have forgotten that? A majority still blame Bush for the mess that was handed to Obama.

Bush walked into a booming economy and a budget surplus which he quickly spent on tax cuts for the rich and two unfunded wars. He left office amid the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. Do you people actually think that people have forgotten that? A majority still blame Bush for the mess that was handed to Obama.

Bush walked into RECESSION and steered it away skillfully and quickly and the economy under Bush was really booming.

The failure in the WH we have now made things much worse, and the reason we had a recession in 2008 are dimocraps and their failed policies of housing bubble for all

Last edited:
The Pub BS debt ceiling crisis, the sequester. and the failure to pass a jobs/infrastructure have cost the country one percent plus in growth each. They and their idiotic dupes are a disgrace. AND THANKS FOR The Great World Recession, a-holes. Get a brain.

Bush walked into RECESSION and steered it away skillfully and quickly and the economy under Bush was really booming.

The failure in the WH we have now made things much worse, and the reason we had a recession in 2008 are dimocraps and their failed policies of housing bubble for all

You're delusional. Bush took a surplus and turned it into record deficits. Bush was a fucking failure. He is STILL blamed for the 2007 recession and the mess that was left for Obama. I'm sorry that you can't deal with reality.

Five years into Bush's presidency, unemployment was at 5.08% with a Labor Force Participation Rate of 66%. Eight years later, and under Obama's Reign of Economic Terror, and we have unemployment of 7.3% with an LFPR of 63.2% (which means millions and millions of people have given up work because the virtually nonexistent GDP growth rate in the Age of Obamanomics is not resulting in adequate job creation).

Heckuva job, Barry!

Funny how Fannie and Freddie went from 80 to 25 per cent of the market under Booosh and cost 1/5 of the bailout, and were SOMEHOW the cause of the meltdown. Don't let the facts stand in the way of the Pub BS...the hater dupes just love blaming gays and blacks...

Last edited:
Funny how Fannie and Freddie went from 80 to 25 per cent of the market under Booosh and cost 1/5 of the bailout, and were SOMEHOW the cause of the meltdown. Don't let the facts stand in the way of the Pub BS...the hater dupes just love blaming gays and blacks...

it was a major player. it was all the liberal policies and repubkican greed with the broker rules that caused the crash
you should try reading the thread instead of regurgitating tired talking points

you people are freaking dupes!
if you are going to talk about bush, talk about the things he had control over. the things his policies contributed to. if you are going to talk about a deficit, explain wtf he did to cause it..ill wait

I love how dimocraps, usually but not always younger ones, spend most of their time in here telling us how bad they have it, have unfair life is and then defend the Stuttering Clusterfuck like he's their Living God.

Stupidity and Loserdom really do stroll hand-in-hand.

Just walk away. It's all you can do.

Like my Daddy always said, "You can't fix stupid, just walk away."

I love how dimocraps, usually but not always younger ones, spend most of their time in here telling us how bad they have it, have unfair life is and then defend the Stuttering Clusterfuck like he's their Living God.

Name names, genius. Which Democrats are doing that?

I dunno, genius. How about any number of dimocraps in this thread...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...stamp-cuts-should-be-starved-for-2-weeks.html

On one hand, you people tell us how great the Stuttering Clusterfuck is, and minutes later you're complaining about how we want to cut back on the RECORD NUMBER of people collecting on the SNAP program.

That's not all. On one hand, you tell us how dimocraps are the party of the 'working man' the party of the 'working poor' and then start a thread telling us how much better educated and how much smarter you are.

That makes a lot of sense :cuckoo:

You people are a walking contradiction

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...stamp-cuts-should-be-starved-for-2-weeks.html

On one hand, you people tell us how great the Stuttering Clusterfuck is, and minutes later you're complaining about how we want to cut back on the RECORD NUMBER of people collecting on the SNAP program.

That's not all. On one hand, you tell us how dimocraps are the party of the 'working man' the party of the 'working poor' and then start a thread telling us how much better educated and how much smarter you are.

No....which ones are always telling us how bad they have it? Can you name even one? I really want to know.

No....which ones are always telling us how bad they have it? Can you name even one? I really want to know.

How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

:lmao:

ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN.gif

What a douche.... :lmao:

Did he walk away after he told you that?

Forum List

Back