culture warriors on this board

your cut and pasted editorials are a poor imitation for 'facts'.

ANd your own pronouncements of what you call "facts' bring humor into my morning!

Yes, those pesky polls and facts that show the Dems are tanking and defeatests do strike a nerve with libs

Yes, those pesky polls and facts that show the Dems are tanking and defeatests do strike a nerve with libs

like I said, you seem to always ignore the polls that show that however badly America views MY party in congress, it views your party with even greater disdain. LOL

however low the people put democrats in congress, they put republicans in congress lower by double digits.:rofl:

Not according to the recent polls

The poll that shows Dems do not think victory is important in Iraq is a killer for your party

oh...the asskicking thread? the one where you simultaneously proved that you could not read AND you could not count? Oh yeah.... you really kicked my ass on that one!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh...the asskicking thread? the one where you simultaneously proved that you could not read AND you could not count? Oh yeah.... you really kicked my ass on that one!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You were on the ropes (along with your new butt buddy) the moment you tried to ignore the party breakdowns

You were on the ropes (along with your new butt buddy) the moment you tried to ignore the party breakdowns

I have no problems with the party breakdowns at all.... and I never tried to ignore them...you were the one who couldn't do basic arithmetic!
:eusa_dance:

I have no problems with the party breakdowns at all.... and I never tried to ignore them...you were the one who couldn't do basic arithmetic!
:eusa_dance:

You did ignore the breakdown until I posted them

Your lame way of trying to prove you are right - ignore the main topic

You did ignore the breakdown until I posted them

Your lame way of trying to prove you are right - ignore the main topic

I ignored nothing. I opened up your thread and read all the questions and pointed out to you where your math was wrong.... I read the entire poll...and I even answered the questions my self and asked you to respond so that we could start a dialog...but then, we both know that you don't do "dialogs".... don't we?

I ignored nothing. I opened up your thread and read all the questions and pointed out to you where your math was wrong.... I read the entire poll...and I even answered the questions my self and asked you to respond so that we could start a dialog...but then, we both know that you don't do "dialogs".... don't we?

The party breakdwon shows Dems are the defeatests - you can;t accept the numbers

They go against what you believe

The party breakdwon shows Dems are the defeatests - you can;t accept the numbers

They go against what you believe

like I said.... you don't do "dialogs", do you?

I'll give you a chance: show me specifically from that where the numbers show democrats as DEFEATISTS. I'll wait.

like I said.... you don't do "dialogs", do you?

I'll give you a chance: show me specifically from that where the numbers show democrats as DEFEATISTS. I'll wait.

Sorry if I am pointing out how you ignore facts that go against you

Go to the front page of the poll and you will see the answer

Sorry if I am pointing out how you ignore facts that go against you

Go to the front page of the poll and you will see the answer

the front page to a NEWSMAX level source?

didnt we go over this yesterday?

you might as well ask a nazi his opinion of hitlers final solution and youll have about the same amount of objectivity as ANYTHING you post as "facts".

but this little schtick of yours really isnt about anything political so much as it is a cry for attention, isnt it RSR?

Forum List

Back