Dear Trump, our country is NOT rigged, NOT corrupt and NOT broken.

It's just not all white.

We will not let you burn our country down and start over. We know, if Republicans burn our country down, it will be ruined.

No one will want the mess the GOP will leave behind.

Dumbest, most ignorant post of the election alert!

Please, someone educate this person on what is going on.

Because you sure as hell can't.

I sure can... but trying to explain it is like trying to explain Laplace transform to someone who can't yet add 1+1. Not that it's complicated, we are just dealing with vast concentrated stupidity.

I understand....Babble some word salad, try to look smart and hope that everybody is impressed.

It's just not all white.

We will not let you burn our country down and start over. We know, if Republicans burn our country down, it will be ruined.

I sure can... but trying to explain it is like trying to explain Laplace transform to someone who can't yet add 1+1. Not that it's complicated, we are just dealing with vast concentrated stupidity.

I understand....Babble some word salad, try to look smart and hope that everybody is impressed.

I wish that Rdean did that, no one is impressed...

And you aren't looking very smart here either. Did you even read the OP? Why are you defending such garbage?

Memo to Trump

Our Country IS Great

It sure was!

Which country is greater?

Good question. At the rate it's going, it's going to get a lot worse too.
What makes it great now?

You might try taking a very long vacation in say, South America, Central America, even anywhere in Europe. Scandinavia? That would be tough. They have the highest standard of living of all industrialized countries.

It's just not all white.

Oh so THAT is what you are doing. I had wondered.

Memo to Trump

Our Country IS Great

It sure was!

What makes it great now?

You might try taking a very long vacation in say, South America, Central America, even anywhere in Europe. Scandinavia? That would be tough. They have the highest standard of living of all industrialized countries.

Why would I want to do that?

It's just not all white.

A country can't be any of those things rderp. The politicians can, and are.

It's just not all white.

Here ya go derpster....enjoy.

What You Need To Know About WikiLeaks' Podesta Emails And Project Veritas Videos | Break.com

Why doesn't Assange release any emails of Trump or the RNC? Have you asked yourself that question?

And the Veritas videos: Even Bill O'Reilly weighed in on that. Forty (40) hours of recording edited down to two 20-minute videos. Do the math, Einstein. That's one minute out of every hour. If you've ever watched a digital video editor do his thing, as I have, you would see this for what it is.

It's just not all white.

What You Need To Know About WikiLeaks' Podesta Emails And Project Veritas Videos | Break.com

Why doesn't Assange release any emails of Trump or the RNC? Have you asked yourself that question? And the Veritas videos: Even Bill O'Reilly weighed in on that. Forty (40) hours of recording edited down to two 20-minute videos. Do the math, Einstein. That's one minute out of every hour.

Because the RNC and trump prolly have heard of something called EMAIL SECURITY!

Memo to Trump

Our Country IS Great

It sure was!

What makes it great now?

Your very question shows your incuriosity and inability to think outside the typical American mindset. Let me tell you something, it's not just about us here between the Atlantic and the Pacific. Not at all.

It's just not all white.

Why doesn't Assange release any emails of Trump or the RNC? Have you asked yourself that question? And the Veritas videos: Even Bill O'Reilly weighed in on that. Forty (40) hours of recording edited down to two 20-minute videos. Do the math, Einstein. That's one minute out of every hour.

No one's email is secure. Unless you forgot this little tidbit.

Hacking of Government Computers Exposed 21.5 Million People
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/u...gement-hackers-got-data-of-millions.html?_r=0

It sure was!

What makes it great now?

Your very question shows your incuriosity and inability to think outside the typical American mindset. Let me tell you something, it's not just about us here between the Atlantic and the Pacific. Not at all.

Is that right??? Gosh you are so smart. I am sure you will educate me. :rolleyes:

Memo to Trump

Our Country IS Great

And if you and Hillary get your way, we will be as great as Mexico or Cuba is within months!

I've lived in central Mexico and the southern area of the Baja. Absolutely no comparison whatsoever. There is NO corruption like that here and Hillary isn't going to cause it to be so. I ought to know, I incorporated our company into an S.A. de C.V. for a long-term project in Mexico.
(And no, no one lost their job here. We PAID for all of them to go down and work two-week/one month shifts)

I'm keeping your post as proof that you are wrong. I am NOT a Hillary supporter, but you are wrong.

What makes it great now?

Is that right??? Gosh you are so smart. I am sure you will educate me. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you're happy to wait for someone to bitch slap you before you learn anything.

What makes it great now?

I'm sure you're happy to wait for someone to bitch slap you before you learn anything.

How nasty of you. Thank you. I dare ya to try and bitch slap me. You have a very nasty and know it all attitude. I prefer to discuss as an adult, not see who can smack down the best. So, shoo.

It's just not all white.

Why doesn't Assange release any emails of Trump or the RNC? Have you asked yourself that question?

And the Veritas videos: Even Bill O'Reilly weighed in on that. Forty (40) hours of recording edited down to two 20-minute videos. Do the math, Einstein. That's one minute out of every hour. If you've ever watched a digital video editor do his thing, as I have, you would see this for what it is.

Deny,deny,deny....it's all you got left.

It's just not all white.

So all those threads you started on how fucked up things are were all bullshit? Nice to see you finally admitting it.
I don't know what threads you are talking about. We know how the GOP and Bush left the country.

Economic meltdown.

Losing trillions in fake wars.

Almost losing our auto companies.

And now?

Unemployment at 4.9%.

5.8 million jobs unfilled.

170 thousand troops home.

78 straight months of economic growth.

It's not a robust economic comeback by any stretch but then it's tough to turn a battleship around in a bathtub, too.

The smartest most capable man on planet Earth can't manage to turn things around in eight years? He's the first President in U.S. history to not have one month of GDP over 3%... shit, he'll be luck to average 1.55%. Yeah, I know, it's all Bush's fault.

Pretty damned pathetic.

It's just not all white.

No one's email is secure. Unless you forgot this little tidbit.

Hacking of Government Computers Exposed 21.5 Million People
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/u...gement-hackers-got-data-of-millions.html?_r=0

Encryption. Google it

Forum List

Back