Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Nope, what i was doing was showing you the correct translation of that verse did you not read the link I posted ?
No, I gave you the translation that was INSPIRED by God, you gave a translation that was inspired by televangelists.

Ed it's this simple God created everything that includes people that do evil. He did not create evil he created being's capable of doing evil. In other words commit sin. Did God create evil beings no he did not they chose to be evil the same as they did since the beginning.
can you rationalize any harder!
if god created "everything" then by definition god created evil.
if not, the title of all mighty god is bogus!
funny how you asshats refashion the holy word every chance you get.
isn't that a sin?

I thought you were an atheist, Ed.
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?
- Unknown

God didn't make you an atheist you chose to be an atheist. Gays are gay because they made that choice there is nothing biological that produces a gay person. God does not hate the person he hates the sin. God gave us the ability to reproduce he is not directly creating each individual if he was you would be like Adam or Eve.

isn't that a sin?

Did light create darkness or did darkness create light?

isn't that a sin?

Did light create darkness or did darkness create light?
can't have one without the other....

Right, but you didn't answer my question.

Now if we could go into a lab and take a reptile's DNA and a duck's DNA, and make a Platypus from it, I might be willing to accept that something like this was possible in nature, but the fact is, we can't.
If anyone thinks a platypus is a combination of a reptile and a duck, they are mindless, uneducated gibbering idiots.

Hey, that was YOUR buddy, not mine! Talk to him! I was merely ridiculing an absurd example presented of supposed cross-genus speciation. I couldn't agree with you more.
No, that is all YOURS! I gave you an example of a MAMMAL that still had remnants of its evolutionary history. According to you a mammal is a mammal and has nothing reptilian about it. It is a crossover species, mostly mammal part reptile.

If anyone thinks a platypus is a combination of a reptile and a duck, they are mindless, uneducated gibbering idiots.

Hey, that was YOUR buddy, not mine! Talk to him! I was merely ridiculing an absurd example presented of supposed cross-genus speciation. I couldn't agree with you more.
No, that is all YOURS! I gave you an example of a MAMMAL that still had remnants of its evolutionary history. According to you a mammal is a mammal and has nothing reptilian about it. It is a crossover species, mostly mammal part reptile.
also humans have a reptilian component in our brain.

A mammal is not a reptile, nor do mammals change into reptiles. A mammal may have a common attribute of a reptile, but it is still not a reptile. You are CLAIMING these are remnants from it's evolution, but you haven't proven that. You can't. Nor can you duplicate it in a lab, therefore, it is not falsifiable evidence.

A mammal is not a reptile, nor do mammals change into reptiles. A mammal may have a common attribute of a reptile, but it is still not a reptile. You are CLAIMING these are remnants from it's evolution, but you haven't proven that. You can't. Nor can you duplicate it in a lab, therefore, it is not falsifiable evidence.
Damn you are thick. Mammals do not lay eggs, reptiles do. A platypus is a mammal with the reproduction system of a reptile. It is in between a reptile and mammal, a remnant crossover species connecting the two. No matter how much you stamp your feet and deny the facts, it is still a crossover species.

I love it when you spilt hairs.

because you can't have chocolate without coco..

Really? Tell that to all the people who make cheap Easter candy!
they already know that...imitation chocolate is not chocolate....you can believe it is ..

You are the one who proclaimed chocolate can't exist without cocoa. I'm the one who proved that statement incorrect.

yes I did ....

No, you didn't.

Did darkness create light, or did light create darkness?
asked and answered.

Nope, you didn't answer the question, you proclaimed that one can't exist without the other, which is already understood.

also humans have a reptilian component in our brain.

Oh there are TONS of examples of different species sharing attributes with other types of animals. How does this prove cross-genus speciation? You've not explained it. We see a pattern here with you, something is simply PROCLAIMED by you as FACT, and that's all we need, we're supposed to accept it on FAITH!

...And you don't even wear a funny hat or speak Latin!

Forum List

Back