Dem Senator Would Repeal ObamaCare

OK, I'll play devil's advocate. Are the Rs better off repealing ACA or the mandate? Mandate is the correct answer whether state, individual or both. Interfering with an opponent destroying themselves is 2+2= 17 stupid.

OK, I'll play devil's advocate. Are the Rs better off repealing ACA or the mandate? Mandate is the correct answer whether state, individual or both. Interfering with an opponent destroying themselves is 2+2= 17 stupid.

Yes, prove the MANDATE is unconstitutional
and ACA participation must be VOLUNTARY to be constitutional.

See also: Dr Hotze Petition | Conservative Republicans of Texas
If you haven't signed this already, I posted the text under a different thread
"Call for Unity to stop the Lunacy"

As is, it is only constitutional where people consent to follow such a contract.
(similar to how the IRS and Fed are not fully constitutional by all people's standards,
but only constitutional because we consent to follow this as govt authority)

Since taxpayers clearly do not consent, this will eventually be established that
ACA did not follow or meet Constitutional procedures and principles. the IRS and Fed
may also open the door for similar reforms, by setting up systems by party to separate political or financial conflict of private interests.

Last edited:
Obama's economic future.

Given that He's in business for Himself He really should not be passing up His Great Golden Opportunity to sock away some (additional) millions for his retirement-in-exile.

How?

Simple.

Hire himself out to Republican Senatorial Election committees to come into their states and campaign FOR their Democrat opponents. He'd appear to the ill-informed to be backing His party and, like all His lies, they'd believe it!

did ya read it ??? or did ya just quote the title to get a debate going.... according to the article on the hill he Manchin said

"In an email to The Hill, Manchin said that despite his comments, he does not support repealing the law.

“I have never supported repealing the Affordable Care Act because I came to Washington to find solutions to our country’s problems,” he said. “We cannot go back to the days when millions of Americans were uninsured and nearly twenty percent of our GDP was spent on healthcare, while only being ranked 43rd in the world in health and wellness outcomes.”

seems somebody missed the target

Yeah and Romeny won the 2012 Presidential election :lol:

So not true it isn't funny.

yet it is

:laugh2:

Manchin: No, I Wouldn't Vote To Repeal Obamacare

Even the whacko Washington Times has clarified things while pushing the headline :rofl:

"Republicans, though, have glossed over their differences with Mr. Manchin, and are holding him up as a beacon of hope as they look to ramp up pressure on those red-state Democrats up for re-election in 2014."

Read more: GOP applaud Manchin support of Obamacare delay - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

They are running from it, they know it is going to cost them big time.

you're right its going to cost republicans big time ... you don't know it yet, but it will ...

Poor Billie Boi.

don't worry about me paid poster Antares I'm just doing fine ... got my health care ... got my 57 chevy Im working on ... got extra money now to buy parts for it thanks to the aca and those subsidy ... not to worry about me, I'll be fine ....

you're right its going to cost republicans big time ... you don't know it yet, but it will ...

Poor Billie Boi.

don't worry about me paid poster Antares I'm just doing fine ... got my health care ... got my 57 chevy Im working on ... got extra money now to buy parts for it thanks to the aca and those subsidy ... not to worry about me, I'll be fine ....

Poor Billie, paid poster.

You just aren't very bight pops.

Forum List

Back