Democrat America has 'officially' declared war on Trump

First and least consequential prosecution of Trump

The next three will have mandatory jail time.

Once orange man gets back in office he'll have those thrown out but precedent was set already of the classified docs when they gave a hall pass to the current invalid in chief. Georgia.....corrupt prosecutor. They got nothing really.

Once orange man gets back in office he'll have those thrown out but precedent was set already of the classified docs when they gave a hall pass to the current invalid in chief. Georgia.....corrupt prosecutor. They got nothing really.

An act of a tyrant
Choosing his own prosecutors

Do you think a President should have the power to dismiss criminal charges against himself?

Why did more on his watch. Had vaccines(fake) bunch money...treatments..

whats the problem? Why did Bin Biden suck soooo bad

Anyone who died of COVID after refusing a lifesaving vaccine was a suicide

Anyone who died of COVID after refusing a lifesaving vaccine was a suicide
So you say being a govt Troll in all.

Why did India and ALL OF AFRICA have less deaths than us?

Step up to the microphone. Give us your next LIE

Tell that to Rightwinger.

Apparently he thinks everything Trump did as a Russian asset in 2016 was just fine, and the "WAR" didn't commence til January 6th.

Can't you prepubescent nerdmongers even get your own talking points together?

You people crack me up.

See my face?

You make me laugh.
Democrats are NPCs. They just randomly spout whatever talking points are programmed into them.

Democrat America has declared war on Trump.
They've actually declared war on 75+ Million Americans disenfranchising our voted. They need to be slapped in the face when they start their bullshit talking point chant of DEMOCRACY.

Let's take a look at that date you flaunt.

1 June 2020. I guess you would be correct that was early Jun 2020. But from there, you go off the rails. Let's take a good look at the cause.

They were peacably protesting the murder of George Floyd all across the nation.

Please tell us you are kidding?

So a President gets to decide whether criminal charges and convictions are corrupt?

Is that the society you wish to live in?

No, but that's not what this liberal prosecution and judge did. This was political and previously there was no felony, just misdemeanors and the judge threw out the constitution when he basically gave them instructions so yeah, this is a tyrannical govt that needs to be ended.

Forum List

Back