Democrats Cling To the Hope That Trump Is Compromised

Let Impeached President Trump run on his “perfect” phone call

Let the voters decide
I dont think the impeachment will interest voters very much

sure democrats and the lib media will talk it up but I doubt if it gets much traction

Democrats aren't done with impeachment. The MSM is already pushing out democrat talking points about TRUMP not having learn a lesson from impeachment regarding his firing of the Vindman brothers, Sondland (funny how he's not referenced as one of the 3 amigos anymore) and now with Barr's involvement in reducing Stones sentencing. The goal is to try and flip some republicans for the next impeachment. Unfortunately for democrats it will backfire and only encourage TRUMP supporters to vote straight ticket.
go for it. really drive the voters over to trump. we'll take more.

Let Impeached President Trump run on his “perfect” phone call

Let the voters decide
I dont think the impeachment will interest voters very much

sure democrats and the lib media will talk it up but I doubt if it gets much traction

Democrats aren't done with impeachment. The MSM is already pushing out democrat talking points about TRUMP not having learn a lesson from impeachment regarding his firing of the Vindman brothers, Sondland (funny how he's not referenced as one of the 3 amigos anymore) and now with Barr's involvement in reducing Stones sentencing. The goal is to try and flip some republicans for the next impeachment. Unfortunately for democrats it will backfire and only encourage TRUMP supporters to vote straight ticket.
The democrat far left base does not need to be more jazzed up than they already are

they will vote for stalin or osama bin laden if he’s on the ticket

But the dem base is not enough to win an election

Just look at CNN right now.
The day of the NH primary and the headlines have nothing to do with it.
Just more of the daily Trump basing that they somehow don't get that it is only building support for Trump

So many people voted for Trump in NH (almost TRIPLE the number Obama got)... there surely had to have been some #walkaway votes

Forum List

Back