Democrats Never Met A Communist....

Oh, so many QUESTION that have been left UNANSWERED...but MOST the American people KNOW the truth of!

Demoicrats+are+Now+Communists.jpg
I guess Americans go for them. They've won the popular vote 5 of the last 6 elections. It seems you're the one that's out of step and quite possibly subversive.

Oh, wow.

Liberalism is the opposite of communism. Liberalism is about guaranteeing the immunities of the individual against oppression from any would-be authority, whether it be an arbitrary military force, the folly of a misguided majority, or the caprice of more powerful individuals. Liberalism is the basis of any proper civilization. Oligarchy--called by any name--has no place in an enlightened society.

It sounds like someone trying to steal something we all paid for.
Bogus.
The net was started with our tax dollars. If you think that's bogus, you need to study your history, too.

You moron....er, I mean 'you reliable Democrat voter, you'

Don't you realize that the same argument could be used for every inch of land and every endeavor ever?????

Here: "the government and the collective mounted the forces that fought the Indians, British, Japanese, Germans, [insert ethnicity of your choice] ...or you couldn't have built that business, auto, home, book [insert opportunity of your choice]."

No....'we didn't all pay for' the time and treasure that the broadband companies have invested.
It comes down toan issue of private property....and just as eco-fascists have used government regulations to de facto deprive private land owners the use of their property, once againthe collectivist big government folks are out to co-opt what they have no right to.

TCP/IP was developed by the government-funded Arpanet, the precursor of the internet. WWW was developed by CERN, a European government-funded consortium. I'll give you Ethernet, but that wasn't even developed by a commercial entity, but a professional non-profit association of engineers, IEEE.

TCP was developed by Bob Khan prior to joining DARPA. He collaborated with Vinton Cerf to develop the Internet Protocol while at DARPA, which melded TCP to the IP. Both private and government developed the internet. Once it went open, the private side dominated 99%.

Then the Soviets would have joined in and we would have had a nuclear WW III.

Hindsight is 20/20 (for those not ignorant like you.) We know the Soviets would not have supported China and were not on good terms with Mao. We also know that Russia had no nuclear weapons. Despite the work of your democrats in pumping top secret documents to the Soviets, they were barely in the lab stage.

The ONLY reason to stop MacArthur was to prop up the faltering PRC.

Gee, what a surprise, NOT!
Another fake quote, which actually came from the mouth of a hate radio shock jock, not Obama.
But you knew that before you posted.

The quote is a joke that Columnist Mark Styne leveled against Hillary, edtheliar. People associated it with your little tin god because of his "hopey changey" meme.

Hindsight is 20/20 (for those not ignorant like you.) We know the Soviets would not have supported China and were not on good terms with Mao. We also know that Russia had no nuclear weapons. Despite the work of your democrats in pumping top secret documents to the Soviets, they were barely in the lab stage. The ONLY reason to stop MacArthur was to prop up the faltering PRC.
Hind sight is 20/20 for you too. You don't know that the SU wouldn't have aided China, if things got really bad for them. You also haven't provided a cite that proves your contention that the SU didn't have nuclear weapons until '56. I find that rather dubious considering they tested a weapon in '49. I highly doubt it would have taken them that long to create a deliverable bomb. You also haven't provided any proof that the only reason for sacking MacArthur was to save the PRC. On the other hand, there lots of evidence of his insubordination.

Hind sight is 20/20 for you too. You don't know that the SU wouldn't have aided China,

Stalin hated Mao, we DO know they wouldn't have aided China. But one could argue that we didn't know that at the time.

if things got really bad for them. You also haven't provided a cite that proves your contention that the SU didn't have nuclear weapons until '56. I find that rather dubious considering they tested a weapon in '49. I highly doubt it would have taken them that long to create a deliverable bomb. You also haven't provided any proof that the only reason for sacking MacArthur was to save the PRC. On the other hand, there lots of evidence of his insubordination.[/QUOTE]

{
RDS-37[edit]
The first Soviet test of a "true" hydrogen bomb in the megaton range was conducted on November 22, 1955. It was dubbed RDS-37 by the Soviets. It was of the multi-staged, radiation implosion thermonuclear design called Sakharov's "Third Idea" in the USSR and the Teller-Ulam design in the USA.[5]

Joe 1, Joe 4, and RDS-37 were all tested at the Semipalatinsk Test Site in Kazakhstan.}

Soviet atomic bomb project - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

History, Comrade.

The first Soviet test of a "true" hydrogen bomb in the megaton range was conducted on November 22, 1955. It was dubbed RDS-37 by the Soviets. It was of the multi-staged, radiation implosion thermonuclear design called Sakharov's "Third Idea" in the USSR and the Teller-Ulam design in the USA.[5] Joe 1, Joe 4, and RDS-37 were all tested at the Semipalatinsk Test Site in Kazakhstan.
I said nuclear weapons. That includes A-bombs. The first test was in '49. I doubt it took seven years to make a working model. Your cite, while interesting, is off-point.

Stalin didn't like Hitler either, but that didn't stop him from signing an agreement to split Poland. Besides the Sino-Soviet split didn't come to head until 1960, long after Stalin's death.
Sino-Soviet split - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Gee, what a surprise, NOT!
Another fake quote, which actually came from the mouth of a hate radio shock jock, not Obama.
But you knew that before you posted.

The quote is a joke that Columnist Mark Styne leveled against Hillary, edtheliar. People associated it with your little tin god because of his "hopey changey" meme.
IOW, yes it is a fake quote made up by hate radio shock jock Mock Swyne, but it was leveled against McCain and Hillary and ALL politicians. So like all quotes put in quotation marks by the Right, it is as phony as a three dollar bill.

Right wingers associate it with Obama because The Right are pathological liars incapable of ever telling the truth.

IOW, yes it is a fake quote made up by hate radio shock jock Mock Swyne, but it was leveled against McCain and Hillary and ALL politicians. So like all quotes put in quotation marks by the Right, it is as phony as a three dollar bill.

Right wingers associate it with Obama because The Right are pathological liars incapable of ever telling the truth.

Styne is a newpaper columnist, sploogy.

If you were literate, you may have known this...

Styne is a newpaper columnist, sploogy.

If you were literate, you may have known this...
I heard him on GOP hate radio today.

Forum List

Back