Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

Obviously that’s the myth.

When you have to pay for rent and food, you will work. Pretty simple. If you're getting unemployment and landlords aren't allowed to evict you, then you will take advantage of the system.
Unemployment comes with strings. It's not unemployment, it's people leaving the work force.

People are getting by with less rather than work jobs they hate for money that isn't worth it. That upsets people who think they know what is better for them.

Your argument is that Trump was weak and was stopped from doing what he had every right and ability to do.

OK.
Topic is not the guy who’s keeping you awake all night. Topic is you Leftists flooding the job market with people happy to make bread crumbs to drive down wages and benefits.

I don't know why anybody would be miserable. Correct that people are not even thinking about financial success or even stability for that matter. When they get older, no IRA, SS can't pay the bills for them, they'll be crying to government to do something about it and we'll go further into debt if we are not already bankrupt by the time we get there.
They're miserable because they hate their jobs, they're not paid enough, they're taken for granted, they're treated poorly.

The solution is to stay out of the work force until things get better, and they will. Employers will have to pay people more if they want them to work.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Pay for it. Quit making excuses. Pay for it. I wanted the government to do it's job and enforce it's employment laws. It won't.
Why should Texas bear the burden alone?

We need BIG walls here:

NeedsAWall.gif

Because it's REALLY close to HERE:

SouthernBorderProx.gif

South Texas is at least 1,000 miles closer to the main source of illegal immigrants.

If you want Texans to pay for it, GIVE US BACK OUR TAX MONEY and let us take care of it.

The rest of the U.S. does not get to FUCK US UP THE ASS with tax liability AND DOUBLE FUCK US UP THE ASS by not doing the job!!!

Not true. You cannot just "get by". They do have savings from the massive unemployment. Many retired. Others took side jobs. But most will have to eventually come back. FACTS.

It is 100% their right. But it is not their right to continuously live off the Gov't.
There are still families getting by with one wage earner in the house.

We need BIG walls here:

View attachment 560648

View attachment 560649

South Texas is at least 1,000 miles closer to the main source of illegal immigrants.

If you want Texans to pay for it, GIVE US BACK OUR TAX MONEY and let us take care of it.

The rest of the U.S. does not get to FUCK US UP THE ASS with tax liability AND DOUBLE FUCK US UP THE ASS by not doing the job!!!

I don't think Texas should. Trump should have raised taxes to pay for it.

I'd rather people not have to be abused by their employers than save a few percent on products.

I know, empathy. What a concept?
Stop allowing illegal immigration and employers will be FORCED to be good to employees, because the market will demand it.

When employers have 5 candidates chasing ONE of their jobs, they can be a shitty as they want. The employees have NO CHOICE.

We need BIG walls here:

View attachment 560648

View attachment 560649

1636125809350.png

They're miserable because they hate their jobs, they're not paid enough, they're taken for granted, they're treated poorly.

The solution is to stay out of the work force until things get better, and they will. Employers will have to pay people more if they want them to work.

That's the most ridiculous solution I ever heard of. Stay home, lose a ton of money, and hope things get better.

We've all had shitty jobs before, shitty bosses, paid shitty. But we didn't go home and wait for things to get better, we made them better for ourselves.

In my mid 30's I decided I wasn't making enough doing non-skilled work, so I got my CDL and went back to driving a straight truck, something I did when I was 18 years old. Still unsatisfied with the money and job availability, I learned how to drive a tractor-trailer and got my Class-A license. I drove tractor-trailers for nearly 30 years. I took the extra money I made and invested it into rental property for when I retire which I am now.

If I just went home after my last shitty job and waited until opportunity came to my door, I'd still be waiting. I did something about it. I joined a trade where I was always in demand. I'm no special talent. What I did anybody can do today. Driving pays more than very well and you can even earn six figures depending on the kind of work you're willing to do. If you feel you are not being paid enough or mistreated, you can buy your own truck and work for yourself.

I'd rather people not have to be abused by their employers than save a few percent on products.

So you have no Chinese made products in your home right now?

I'm glad you're willing to pay, but most Americans are not. Most are very upset at our inflation and it's showing in the presidential polls.

Abused? Hardly. This sentiment is indicative of just how spoiled we are in the US. Most have no clue how good they really have it. Californians get upset because when there is a drought they can't fill up their swimming pools or water their lawns. In some other countries a drought means no fresh water and no food. We are upset because some Starbucks are shutting down in the middle of the day because they can't get enough people to pour coffee for $31k/yr, benefits and free college. Oh the horror of folks that should be working are not getting their afternoon $5 lattes that they are paying for with government money.

Democrats are consumed by first world problems, not meaningful ones.

Yet their active policy is to import hundreds of thousands of illegals into America who are happy to make 90 cents an hour.

Words versus actions.
(He also lies in this clip claiming Obama didn’t put kids in cages)

I've been saying this for years. Every time some commie in here whines about wages not going up, I point out that it's their fault for supporting uncontrolled illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back