DemoRATS have now declared political civil war....

We CAN tell the President he is not allowed to break the law
CRCs don't think we can....or should.

No one in law enforcement says he broke any law, only political hacks with an ax to grind are saying it.

No one in law enforcement investigated the matter. No one in law enforcement saw a transcript of Trump's call. There was more than one call, no one in law enforcement knows the contents of any other calls.

Too bad you're clueless, the Criminal Division of the DOJ reviewed the "official record" of the call and found no violations of the law, not even campaign finance laws. Now feel free to prove that wrong with credible links. I've already provided a link to the DOJ statement.

Sure they did........sure they did.....:71:

They sure did.

The Justice Department’s Criminal Division has already investigated President Trump’s conversation with the Ukrainian president about Joseph R. Biden and concluded Mr. Trump did not violate campaign finance laws, officials announced Wednesday.

And a separate division of the department has also ruled that the administration did not break the law by failing to quickly share a whistleblower’s complaint with Congress, saying the matter didn’t meet the definition of “urgent” that would trigger the law.

Justice Department clears Trump of wrongdoing on Ukraine call

We CAN tell the President he is not allowed to break the law

No one in law enforcement says he broke any law, only political hacks with an ax to grind are saying it.

No one in law enforcement investigated the matter. No one in law enforcement saw a transcript of Trump's call. There was more than one call, no one in law enforcement knows the contents of any other calls.

Too bad you're clueless, the Criminal Division of the DOJ reviewed the "official record" of the call and found no violations of the law, not even campaign finance laws. Now feel free to prove that wrong with credible links. I've already provided a link to the DOJ statement.

And still, no investigation. And not of the actual call. The House, meanwhile, is conducting an investigation. Deposing witnesses, including at least one saying the memorandum of the phone call is not completely accurate.

Yep, the river of denial runs deep, huh. LMAO

Where's your links commie?

Last edited:
Its clear Dem's only respect free elections if they win.
That's hilarious coming from the pure obstruction 35 years at least GOP. There are a hundred bills waiting for the tortoise to look at....this has nothing to do with the election this has to do with the president blackmailing a foreign leader for dirt on his opponent. End of story, brainwashed functional moron. Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

Franco you are not helping the left's cause brother lol.

It's just hilarious to read people like him talk about others being brainwashed.
These Bubble People know exactly what the Democratic Media wants them to know - nothing more, nothing less.
It's called journalism, as opposed to your garbage propaganda machine that is a tiny percentage of American Media. and by the way every law enforcement agrees with me and so does every foreign respected media. The only people who believe in your phony scandals are high school grad ex Coke head pundits like Sean and Rush. You are a ignorant disgrace. Try the BBC-- that's Democrats on that to? France 24 everything not owned by Rupert Murdoch, dumbass dupe....Journalism is a wonderful thing The quest For Truth. Too bad you don't have any of it.

Nope

Can’t continue to manufacture falsehoods while report as occurrent fact news
Close the media until they act responsible again.

And still, no investigation. And not of the actual call. The House, meanwhile, is conducting an investigation. Deposing witnesses, including at least one saying the memorandum of the phone call is not completely accurate.

Where's you links commie?

I"ve already posted links. And what I'm denying is that the DoJ investigated the matter -- which of course, they didn't. What actually occurred was Trump's DoJ reviewed Trump's White House's recollection of a phone call and said, nothing wrong with Trump, move along. Nothing more, nothing less.

Meanwhile, there's an actual investigation going on in the House.

It's called journalism, as opposed to your garbage propaganda machine that is a tiny percentage of American Media. and by the way every law enforcement agrees with me and so does every foreign respected media. The only people who believe in your phony scandals are high school grad ex Coke head pundits like Sean and Rush. You are a ignorant disgrace. Try the BBC-- that's Democrats on that to? France 24 everything not owned by Rupert Murdoch, dumbass dupe....Journalism is a wonderful thing The quest For Truth. Too bad you don't have any of it.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

I"ve already posted links. And what I'm denying is that the DoJ investigated the matter -- which of course, they didn't. What actually occurred was Trump's DoJ reviewed Trump's White House's recollection of a phone call and said, nothing wrong with Trump, move along. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't confuse fishing expeditions with investigations. Your opinion doesn't negate the DOJs work.

News is not journalism. Journalism is largely researching opinion, news is almost entirely fact reporting of events that have already occurred.
Journalism is finding out the truth, super duper a great project for a lot of humanity. Not garbage propaganda like Fox and Rush. All three cable news networks do very little news outside the beltway around the world, as it's just pundits debating divisively. 60% of the political coverage in 2016 was about emails, the stupidest Scandal ever. Staffers bullshiting about nothing with no power. Blown out of all proportion and reality by Fox. Debated endlessly by everyone. Poor America

Don't confuse fishing expeditions with investigations. Your opinion doesn't negate the DOJs work.

The DoJ didn't investigate the matter -- that's not my opinion.

It's Trump's DoJ, headed by a Trump appointee -- that's not my opinion.

The memorandum was compiled and released by the Trump's White House -- that's not my opinion.

The memorandum was a recollection of notes taken of Trump's White House -- that's not my opinion.

That wasn't the only phone call Trump had with Zelensky -- that's not my opinion.

The House held an investigation into the matter -- that's not my opinion.

The House deposed witnesses -- that's not my opinion.

You can bury your head up Trump's ass all you want but don't expect others to follow you there.

The memorandum was compiled and released by the Trump's White House -- that's not my opinion.

The memorandum was a recollection of notes taken of Trump's White House -- that's not my opinion.

That wasn't the only phone call Trump had with Zelensky -- that's not my opinion.

You can bury your head up Trump's ass all you want but don't expect others to follow you there.

Blah, blah, blah, everyone in government is corrupt and only commies can possibly get to the truth. Just remember that if a commiecrat ever gets elected. Of course then your hypocrite self will flip to claiming the most honest admin ever. Run along commie you're boring me.

That's hilarious coming from the pure obstruction 35 years at least GOP. There are a hundred bills waiting for the tortoise to look at....this has nothing to do with the election this has to do with the president blackmailing a foreign leader for dirt on his opponent. End of story, brainwashed functional moron. Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

It's just hilarious to read people like him talk about others being brainwashed.
These Bubble People know exactly what the Democratic Media wants them to know - nothing more, nothing less.
It's called journalism, as opposed to your garbage propaganda machine that is a tiny percentage of American Media. and by the way every law enforcement agrees with me and so does every foreign respected media. The only people who believe in your phony scandals are high school grad ex Coke head pundits like Sean and Rush. You are a ignorant disgrace. Wants to BBC that's Democrats on that to? France 24 never before has it been more journalism is a wonderful thing. Too bad you don't have any of it.

Ahemmm, the Democrats do have the majority in the house, chosen by we the people... and not an electoral college, so OF COURSE they would be the ones to write the rules of this process for the House.

The process is very fair... stop whining about process and find a way to DEFEND Trump, for his alleged wrong doings, IF YOU CAN....

Remember when righties were so distressed over some Democrats' calls to scold cabinet officials responsible for brutalizing kids at the border? How they predicted rivers of blood subsequent to such irresponsible behavior?

Now they are routinely declaring war, in ever more strident verbiage. Oh yes, of course, they are clothing their declaration of war in allegations that the other side declared it first. And they think piling lies on their recklessness is making things better.
LOL@declaring war! Really? You over fed and pampered oldsters aren't going to do a thing..whine about the Dems setting the rules for the hearing...when that is exactly what the Republicans did when Clinton was impeached. In the House..the majority sets the rules..period. It's been that way from the beginning. The blatant hypocrisy would be stunning...were it not totally expected.

They sure did.

The Justice Department’s Criminal Division has already investigated President Trump’s conversation with the Ukrainian president about Joseph R. Biden and concluded Mr. Trump did not violate campaign finance laws, officials announced Wednesday.

And a separate division of the department has also ruled that the administration did not break the law by failing to quickly share a whistleblower’s complaint with Congress, saying the matter didn’t meet the definition of “urgent” that would trigger the law.

Who does the Justice Department work for again? Oh yeah..the President of the United States..that's who.

They sure did.

Who does the Justice Department work for again? Oh yeah..the President of the United States..that's who.

No, the DOJ works under the supervision of the AG, not the President.

Blah, blah, blah, everyone in government is corrupt and only commies can possibly get to the truth. Just remember that if a commiecrat ever gets elected. Of course then your hypocrite self will flip to claiming the most honest admin ever. Run along commie you're boring me.

:boohoo:

The brainwashed are hopeless, like you. It only work with the Independents hopefully.... You know reality and the facts that kind of thing LOL

They sure did.

No, the DOJ works under the supervision of the AG, not the President.
Yes, they work for the man selected by the president. Your point is?

The brainwashed are hopeless, like you. It only work with the Independents hopefully.... You know reality and the facts that kind of thing LOL

Independents and moderate Dems are leaning Trump, we picked off 3 blue states in 2016. I'm afraid you are stuck with leftist freaks and none of the 2020 Dem candidates socialism is resonating in swing states.

Ahemmm, the Democrats do have the majority in the house, chosen by we the people... and not an electoral college, so OF COURSE they would be the ones to write the rules of this process for the House.

The process is very fair... stop whining about process and find a way to DEFEND Trump, for his alleged wrong doings, IF YOU CAN....

Remember when righties were so distressed over some Democrats' calls to scold cabinet officials responsible for brutalizing kids at the border? How they predicted rivers of blood subsequent to such irresponsible behavior?

Now they are routinely declaring war, in ever more strident verbiage. Oh yes, of course, they are clothing their declaration of war in allegations that the other side declared it first. And they think piling lies on their recklessness is making things better.
LOL@declaring war! Really? You over fed and pampered oldsters aren't going to do a thing..whine about the Dems setting the rules for the hearing...when that is exactly what the Republicans did when Clinton was impeached. In the House..the majority sets the rules..period. It's been that way from the beginning. The blatant hypocrisy would be stunning...were it not totally expected.

Ahem... It would appear you somehow missed the gist of my argument, Eye. Admittedly, sarcasm doesn't print all that well, but... And yes, this isn't about a real war, it's just about reckless verbiage. It's reckless, because it might finally inspire some pipe bomb manufacturer who might actually figure out how to make this work, because if everyone tells him there's war going on against the Dear Leader, that's the thing to do.

They sure did.

OK, so the DOJ can never ever be trusted, NO MATTER WHAT!

GOT IT!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back