Dick’s Sporting Goods Makes A Courageous Political Statement

...Are you denying my rights?...
Nope. Keep your guns.

Right after you undergo a standard national-level background check, licensing and weapons registration and training. No problem.

...Here’s one then. We only want a little exception to the right to marry....
I couldn't care less about sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals).

...Shall I go on?
Knock yourself out. Doesn't impact upon future gun control measures in the slightest.

...Are you denying my rights?...
Nope. Keep your guns.

Right after you undergo a standard national-level background check, licensing and weapons registration and training. No problem.

...Here’s one then. We only want a little exception to the right to marry....
I couldn't care less about sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals).

...Shall I go on?
Knock yourself out. Doesn't impact upon future gun control measures in the slightest.

You mean those controls that won’t ever pass?

Those controls?

Hopefully Dicks goes the same way as Target. Empty parking lots.

Less than 2 years they will be out of business. This is my prediction.

Maybe they can hire the same attorneys that helped Remington through their bankruptcy!

Maybe Remington could start selling bump stocks. Oh but they're a proven loser in the marketplace. I still think Remington Security Blankets for conservatives is the way to go.

Kevlar?

Maybe they can hire the same attorneys that helped Remington through their bankruptcy!

Maybe Remington could start selling bump stocks. Oh but they're a proven loser in the marketplace. I still think Remington Security Blankets for conservatives is the way to go.

Kevlar?

Don't take it lightly. My brother has had a 30 caliber rifle for over 50 years, and not ONCE has the government had the nerve to send an Abrams tank to crash down his door!

Kevlar?

No doubt cons would think a Kevlar blanket would 'pertect them from tha gubmint'.

Can we do the same for voting? So many times I've suggested to the left that maybe we need a requirement that anybody wanting to vote pass a test first; nothing too hard and multiple choice. The left told me that would be a disenfranchisement of voters. In fact they claim that just having to obtain an ID is disenfranchisement.

I mean.......if the right to bear arms can be subject to harassment, red tape, and regulation, why can't all constitutional rights? Now they are talking about raising the age to 21 to buy AR's. Great by me. Do the same with voting.

Kevlar?

Don't take it lightly. My brother has had a 30 caliber rifle for over 50 years, and not ONCE has the government had the nerve to send an Abrams tank to crash down his door!

He doesn’t live in Waco I take it?

Kevlar?

No doubt cons would think a Kevlar blanket would 'pertect them from tha gubmint'.

Oh, heavens no, it’s meant to cover bedwetters like you when the fighting starts.

Kevlar?

Oh, heavens no, it’s meant to cover bedwetters like you when the fighting starts.

upload_2018-4-19_20-31-51.png

This wasn’t courageous. They get patted on the back by billionaires and movie stars and told what fine people they are 24/7 in the media.
It isn’t courageous to suck up to the ruling elites.
In fact it is the very opposite of “speaking truth to power”

Kevlar?

Pop, you need to get up to Oregon. The feds are probably making plans right now to gun down law abiding citizens who are planning to take over and occupy a nature preserve somewhere!

Kevlar?

Pop, you need to get up to Oregon. The feds are probably making plans right now to gun down law abiding citizens who are planning to take over and occupy a nature preserve somewhere!

And Pop, be sure to stock up on snacks and blue tarps. And of course...

upload_2018-4-19_21-56-36.jpeg

I'm not sure that I want to get into a fight with the federal government. I'm from Atlanta, and the last time we did that, they burned the whole damned city down!

This wasn’t courageous. They get patted on the back by billionaires and movie stars and told what fine people they are 24/7 in the media.
It isn’t courageous to suck up to the ruling elites.
In fact it is the very opposite of “speaking truth to power”

They are a publicly traded company. They have a fiduciary responsibility to their investors, and yet, instead of returning the guns for reimbursement, they destroyed them, costing their investors income.

Seems like they forgot what true responsibility looks like.

Forum List

Back