Did Barry Unify Blacks And Whites?

Obummer, the White guy who tans well, raised by middle class whites in Hawaii, did nothing but fan dying flames of racial unrest. He helped the left social engineers seeking to pin the tail of lgbt on the donkey of the barely warm embers of the 1960s black civil rights angst.

Every chance he got he’d lapse into that maddening Dr King falsetto. He & his cohorts set blacks on whites & with CNN & MSNBC setting photo ops, with the sole intent of trying to get racial vote plus sympathy for non racial behavior classes (just some but not others).

Obama & pals set the country back 40 years in racial harmony.

Barry made racism into a major issue by making everything racist. Walls are racist. America is racist. Being white is racist.
Did Obama say any of those things?
Yes.
Guess you forgot the 'Clinger speech'.

".....they cling to their guns and their religion...."
I didn’t forget about that... Obama never said walls, America and whites are racist in that speech. Stop lying
Look retard, Obama was talking about WHITE CHRISTIANS!!!!

In another speech he said America was not cured of racism. 'We Are Not Cured': Obama Discusses Racism In America With Marc Maron

"In this new world that we live in we can’t isolate ourselves," Obama further said in Berlin. "We can’t hide behind a wall."

But many were quick to find Obama's comments pretty rich — and full of hypocrisy. Obama lectures America about border walls — but look at the glaring hypocrisy surrounding his home

If you want to go around being an ignorant ass the rest of your life, feel free, but stop wasting my time, because I'm onto you.
He was talking about a faction of people who do think that way, not all white Christians. It’s the same thing as Hillaries deplorables... all the low IQs out there try and conflate those statements to make it seem that they were talking about all white Christians or all Republicans. Who do you think you are fooling? And racism is not cured in this country is still very much exists. If you really can’t understand these simple messages then I don’t know what to say... I can’t fix stupid
Well unfortunately for your lame excuse....I've read parts of his books.....and it's pretty clear he meant White Christians in general.
He was just showing us how racist he was, but he wasn't brave enough to spell it out.....until after he became president. Not to mention his habit of hanging out in churches that preached racist doctrine like Black Liberation Theology where they believe that nothing about white people is redeeming, even claim that Jesus was black.

Last edited:
If you hadnt punked out when I invited you to Oakland we would have seen for sure. Why were you afraid? :rolleyes:

You've never invited me anywhere...you know better than that.....you wouldn't last 15 seconds in a brawl with me.....I'd laugh at you trying to do the Ali shuffle and then turn your ribs in to kindling....my nickname at Kronk was "body-snatcher"....no point in ever hitting an ape in the head....it's like concrete but the body......they can't take body-shots, double up, go into a fetal pose and I yank off the Air Jordans they got on an EBT card, and laugh all the way home. :laugh:

And now it turns out you snitched the OP use of an altered "n word" although the ape in the video uses very few other words.....must suck to be so afraid of me you keep trying to get me in trouble with the Mods....pitiful.

Last edited:
We all hate Trump. So yes, we’ve come together on that.

I suspect he hates you too.

He doesn’t scare me.
So I’m sure you’re right. He only likes people he can intimidate…. like yourself

Intimidate? :auiqs.jpg:

So far in the main he's doing what I want him to do, and what I wanted from a president before he even announced his candidacy. That's hardly intimidation.

He likes Americans. You others, not so much.
Has he ever lied to you?

If you hadnt punked out when I invited you to Oakland we would have seen for sure. Why were you afraid? :rolleyes:

You've never invited me anywhere...you know better than that.....you wouldn't last 15 seconds in a brawl with me.....I'd laugh at you trying to do the Ali shuffle and then turn your ribs in to kindling....my nickname at Kronk was "body-snatcher"....no point in ever hitting an ape in the head....it's like concrete but the body......they can't take body-shots, double up, go into a fetal pose and I yank off the Air Jordans they got on an EBT card, and laugh all the way home. :laugh:

And now it turns out you snitched the OP use of an altered "n word" although the ape in the video uses very few other words.....must suck to be so afraid of me you keep trying to get me in trouble with the Mods....pitiful.
Ape? Youre the one that attracts hair lice and has fur like a monkey. You even smell like a wet monkey. :rolleyes:

Ape? Youre the one that attracts hair lice and has fur like a monkey. You even smell like a wet monkey. :rolleyes:

You're not an ape...you're more like a buck-tooth beaver who's lodge keeps falling in on your head. Your frenzy today showed me I can pop your tits out of your man bra with a timely crack so this is the last time....permanent iggy now.....go ahead and keep reporting me.....you're now in the moonglow class of creepy crawlers.

No youre just whining because Black guys are always taking your women and lunch money. :rolleyes:
True, black people will rob you. Thank you for being honest.
White brown red and yellow people will rob you too. What’s your point?
My point is the same as Asslips point. Black people do it FAR more often.
What’s the purpose of making that statement? Black people also have had generations of oppression and poverty that they’ve had to overcome so those stats are not a surprise.
There are far more poor white neighborhoods than black ones. If poverty is the cause of violence, name the top 3 most dangerous white neighborhoods.
I don’t have those stats. Where do you find stats on neighborhood demographics and crime?

Did Obama say any of those things?
Yes.

I didn’t forget about that... Obama never said walls, America and whites are racist in that speech. Stop lying

In another speech he said America was not cured of racism. 'We Are Not Cured': Obama Discusses Racism In America With Marc Maron

"In this new world that we live in we can’t isolate ourselves," Obama further said in Berlin. "We can’t hide behind a wall."

But many were quick to find Obama's comments pretty rich — and full of hypocrisy. Obama lectures America about border walls — but look at the glaring hypocrisy surrounding his home

If you want to go around being an ignorant ass the rest of your life, feel free, but stop wasting my time, because I'm onto you.
He was talking about a faction of people who do think that way, not all white Christians. It’s the same thing as Hillaries deplorables... all the low IQs out there try and conflate those statements to make it seem that they were talking about all white Christians or all Republicans. Who do you think you are fooling? And racism is not cured in this country is still very much exists. If you really can’t understand these simple messages then I don’t know what to say... I can’t fix stupid
Well unfortunately for your lame excuse....I've read parts of his books.....and it's pretty clear he meant White Christians in general.
He was just showing us how racist he was, but he wasn't brave enough to spell it out.....until after he became president. Not to mention his habit of hanging out in churches that preached racist doctrine like Black Liberation Theology where they believe that nothing about white people is redeeming, even claim that Jesus was black.
Oh so now you’re going to interpret what he didn’t really say but what you think he intended? Then attribute the remarks of one or two preachers from a church he visited to define his core beliefs?! Whatever man, those are both so lame. So if you went to Catholic Church and years later your priest was exposed as a molester does that mean you support molestation?! See how ridiculous that argument is?!

Yes.

Oh so now you’re going to interpret what he didn’t really say but what you think he intended? Then attribute the remarks of one or two preachers from a church he visited to define his core beliefs?! Whatever man, those are both so lame. So if you went to Catholic Church and years later your priest was exposed as a molester does that mean you support molestation?! See how ridiculous that argument is?!
He had to try to establish black roots when he in fact had none. He is whiter than Edgar Winter. Just needed some black wrapping paper.

That's what we keep hearing from the left but our eyes tell us something quite different. Here we have a black calling a white a XXXXXX while he robs him.....thanks Barry, hell of a job:

WillPower Removed racist term. Please do not use it again.

the MAJORITY of whites rejected Obama

why in Hell do you think we got that Giant Orange Anus prick from NYCity now?

White males are too insecure to unify with anyone due to bad genetics. :rolleyes:

White females love unifying with Blacks.

Only white females you get are the 300 pounders, snitch.
I know a lot of white women that date black guys. For various reasons no one else wanted them. Women who like black guys are like the fattie on 90 day Fiancee. Too old and too homely for a white guy. I don't know how women could possibly find any of these black guys attractive.

White males are too insecure to unify with anyone due to bad genetics. :rolleyes:

Only white females you get are the 300 pounders, snitch.
I know a lot of white women that date black guys. For various reasons no one else wanted them. Women who like black guys are like the fattie on 90 day Fiancee. Too old and too homely for a white guy. I don't know how women could possibly find any of these black guys attractive.
Do you go to sleep at night feeling good about yourself? Like do you think that you are a good person?

We all hate Trump. So yes, we’ve come together on that.

I suspect he hates you too.

He doesn’t scare me.
So I’m sure you’re right. He only likes people he can intimidate…. like yourself

Intimidate? :auiqs.jpg:

So far in the main he's doing what I want him to do, and what I wanted from a president before he even announced his candidacy. That's hardly intimidation.

He likes Americans. You others, not so much.
Has he ever lied to you?

I know the game. Do you?

True, black people will rob you. Thank you for being honest.
What’s the purpose of making that statement? Black people also have had generations of oppression and poverty that they’ve had to overcome so those stats are not a surprise.
There are far more poor white neighborhoods than black ones. If poverty is the cause of violence, name the top 3 most dangerous white neighborhoods.
I don’t have those stats. Where do you find stats on neighborhood demographics and crime?
I can name several notoriously dangerous black neighborhoods and so can you. The question is, can you name any notoriously dangerous WHITE neighborhoods? If not, then poverty isnt the cause of violence.

I can name several notoriously dangerous black neighborhoods and so can you. The question is, can you name any notoriously dangerous WHITE neighborhoods? If not, then poverty isnt the cause of violence.

Of course....there's an overwhelming racial element to black on white violence in the ghetto. If it were just about the money and bling, the violence wouldn't be necessary. Whites are often shot to death after they're robbed. Face it, the black race despises whites no matter how often they smile to your face.

Of course....there's an overwhelming racial element to black on white violence in the ghetto. If it were just about the money and bling, the violence wouldn't be necessary. Whites are often shot to death after they're robbed. Face it, the black race despises whites no matter how often they smile to your face.
This is a cultural issue. Race has nothing to do with it. Black culture sucks.

What are a few poor white neighborhoods that you know of?

That's what we keep hearing from the left but our eyes tell us something quite different. Here we have a black calling a white a n*gger while he robs him.....thanks Barry, hell of a job:

Yous guys deserve the special headaches then.

What are a few poor white neighborhoods that you know of?
Noel, Missouri and the surrounding area..

This is a cultural issue. Race has nothing to do with it. Black culture sucks.
Religious culture does also but that is just me.

Forum List

Back