Did Hell Just Freeze Over?

I have no idea.

This is it right here. As soon as I get on my laptop hopefully I can post the thread and post number he said it on before he deletes it so I can have my evidence to support it.

This is it right here. As soon as I get on my laptop hopefully I can post the thread and post number he said it on before he deletes it so I can have my evidence to support it.
Yeah, I'm not stating a fact, I'm asking you to back up your claim.

What evidence do you have that Trump was forced to take a cognitive test? That was a claim you made, right?

What evidence do you have that Trump was forced to take a cognitive test? That was a claim you made, right?
Oh look, another Ukrainian cheerleader.

*Squawk!!!* Polly wanna cracker!!! (Oh and here's the thread guys, thank goodness it wasn't deleted as I had stuff that I was racing around and doing. This thread on post sixty.)

*Squawk!!!* Polly wanna cracker!!! (Oh and here's the thread guys, thank goodness it wasn't deleted as I had stuff that I was racing around and doing. This thread on post sixty.)

I get it, your OP is lacking in facts and oh boy you really don't like that pointed out.

Forum List

Back