Did Trump just pull a McCain with his vp pick

Did Trump Just Pull A McCain With His VP Choice That Will Cost Him The Election?

Yep and lost a shit ton of support as well he had a chance to completely change the GOP to an America friendly party and has thrown it all away fuck em

Huh? Pence brings a load of good qualities and voter types Trump desperately needs.
Odium thinks that Trump only needs heel ckilcking white nationalists to win an election in 2016 America....or he is just another libtard poseur.

Oh yea sure RINO'S and neocons oh boy!

As opposed to a woman who trafficked in US intel, set fire to the ME, and made Russia our enemy again? I'll take a RINO/Neocon (Pence is neither) over that old dumpster fire any day. :eusa_whistle:

As opposed to a woman who trafficked in US intel, set fire to the ME, and made Russia our enemy again? I'll take a RINO/Neocon (Pence is neither) over that old dumpster fire any day. :eusa_whistle:
Doesnt odiums confusion that Pence is a neocon suggest that Odium is not really a White Nationalist like he pretends to be?

The only way that Pence is perceived as a neocon is if you think all conservatives are necons, and that gives Odium away as a pretending libtard and not a authentic white Nationalist.

Huh? Pence brings a load of good qualities and voter types Trump desperately needs.
OK, you are a libtard poseur.

Thanks for clearing that up. lol, no one confuses neocons with social conservative evangelicals, roflmao other than libtards in 'conservative' drag.

Is this one a Flakey-Jake pose?
I never claimed to be a republican ha it's exactly why I backed trump and not the other candidates

Pence is a true conservative, he'll balance the ticket and appease the establishment. Solid pick by Trump

Oh yea sure pence is neither eh?

Mike Pence Would be a Terrible Choice For Trump’s VP
What a stupid fucking article.

Damn, what the hell are yo snorting up that beak of yours, Odium?

Did Trump Just Pull A McCain With His VP Choice That Will Cost Him The Election?

Yep and lost a shit ton of support as well he had a chance to completely change the GOP to an America friendly party and has thrown it all away fuck em

He brings exactly zero new voters to Drumpf’s side that were not there already. 0 blacks, 0 hispanics, 0 women and 0 independents. Full disclosure; when you have poisoned the well as much as Drumpf has, it would have been very hard to find a person who could make voters forget that you’re an vulgar, incompetent, and dishonest person.

OK, you are a libtard poseur.

Thanks for clearing that up. lol, no one confuses neocons with social conservative evangelicals, roflmao other than libtards in 'conservative' drag.
Though, Liberals think anything that isn't a painfully far left, America-hating, tax-raising, minority supremacist is a Conservative, so I don't think he fits that title.

He brings exactly zero new voters to Drumpf’s side that were not there already. 0 blacks, 0 hispanics, 0 women and 0 independents. Full disclosure; when you have poisoned the well as much as Drumpf has, it would have been very hard to find a person who could make voters forget that you’re an vulgar, incompetent, and dishonest person.

The Clinton drone drones on and on and on and on......

Incidentally...Palin wasn't McCain's problem...his problem was letting his handlers put the cuffs on her. Palin could have delivered the midwest if she'd been allowed to go rogue and kick some tail.

In the second sentence, I completely missed the word "Drumpf", and thought you were talking about Hillary. Oopsy.

Forum List

Back