🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

That’s why we are talking rates, population doesn’t matter.

Other than Paris, London and Berlin do those countries have major cities? US has Boston, LA, Chicago, San Fran, Miami, Detroit, Las Vegas, Oakland, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, etc.

Just a lot more opportunity to commit crimes. This will sound racist (sorry) stats show that blacks commit 50% of all crimes and they comprise 13% of the population. It is because they are in urban areas.

But let's say you are right. I am not 100% pro 2nd amendment either as when it was written guns were not nearly as powerful as they are now. The cat is out of the bag, right?
Of course they all have lots of cities. I think they have more city population than us.

London is super spread out. People are not as on top of each other as they are in Boston and NY for example.
Paris has a much more dense population than NYC.

How safe is Paris | Safety Tips & Crime Maps | Safearound

How safe is New York City | Safety Tips & Crime Maps | Safearound

I'd rather be in NY than Paris....do you agree?
Yep, amazing the crap you believe. Way to destroy the Middle East and take no responsibility for the refugees. Way to allow 911 through sheer incompetence, start the stupidest Wars ever, and a corrupt World depression that cost us 8 trillion dollars at least. Not to mention ruining the middle class the last 35 years... Great job, scumbag idiot GOP and you silly dupes.

Of course they all have lots of cities. I think they have more city population than us.

London is super spread out. People are not as on top of each other as they are in Boston and NY for example.
You might be right about london, but Tōkyō more dense than any cities in the US.

Agreed. Japan is more homogeneous. Just a different culture of respect, honor, etc.

If the US were homogeneous vs. a melting pot, we would likely have less crime too.
Our homicide rate is 4-5x many of these countries and we have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Flood a country with dangerous weapons and a high homicide rate will follow.

Do you honestly think it is because of the 2nd amendment though?
Yes I think it is the number of guns and how easy they are to get. They are very good at killing. London has plenty of gangs, but not so many guns.

So, mainly the GOP voters are totally brainwashed with BS?
1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.
Democrats are for a good background check system d u h and no machine guns or or converter kits.
No one is for open borders, that is total garbage propaganda, Dupe.
99% of abortions are in the first few months as the law says. The rest are for the health of the mother, despite all your fear mongering propaganda, dupe.
Amazing the garbage you twits believe...

So....do you agree that a biological man can self identify as a woman on a whim? "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Thx.
I will go with science and psychology that say yes. Nobody would do it on a whim.

Democrats are for a good background check system d u h and no machine guns or or converter kits.
99% of abortions are in the first few months as the law says. The rest are for the health of the mother, despite all your fear mongering propaganda, dupe.
1. FALSE! When Republicans (Grassley & Cornyn) proposed a background checks bill int rh Senate. Democrats opposed it.

2. Of course Democrats are for open borders. That is the very definition of them. Support of globalist treaties (TPP, NAFTA, etc) Support of (and membership in globalist/outsourcing orgs - Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, etc), support of amnesty for Dreamers and other all other illegal aliens, support of sanctuary cities, many other examples.....

3. You make an abortion comment, produce source/link evidence. Also aside from the month aspect, Democrats support abortion "On Demand" without any reason other than the preference of the mother. That is obscene MASS MURDER.

You might be right about london, but Tōkyō more dense than any cities in the US.

Agreed. Japan is more homogeneous. Just a different culture of respect, honor, etc.

If the US were homogeneous vs. a melting pot, we would likely have less crime too.
Even Israel has a lower homicide rate and they are practically at war. They do have strong gun control though.

Everyone in Israel is military trained. Jews in general have a very low crime rate. What is the crime rate of Jews in the US? Jews like money not violence....I am Jew I know. He he.
My point is they have a 21% arab(minority) population and are frequently attacked by terrorists. Yet still have a lower homicide rate and much stronger gun control than us.

1. FALSE! When Republicans (Grassley & Cornyn) proposed a background checks bill int rh Senate. Democrats opposed it.

2. Of course Democrats are for open borders. That is the very definition of them. Support of globalist treaties (TPP, NAFTA, etc) Support of (and membership in globalist/outsourcing orgs - Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, etc), support of amnesty for Dreamers and other all other illegal aliens, support of sanctuary cities, many other examples.....

3. You make an abortion comment, produce source/link evidence. Also aside from the month aspect, Democrats support abortion "On Demand" without any reason other than the preference of the mother. That is obscene MASS MURDER.
Crime sure dropped after background checks...

Republicans tend to have more common sense than democrats.

Here’s one recent example of why I say that...
While working on the nurse call system in a patient room, an annoying charge nurse (democrat) asked what I was doing. Being a nice guy, I told her “I’m working on the call box”.
She then asked “oh...was it broke?”
She then got pissed when I told her I wouldn’t be working on it if it wasn’t. I think I heard the word ‘smartass’ as she abruptly walked away. lol

Okay it's 99% are before 20 weeks.
99% of abortions are in the first 4 months - Google Search

While working on the nurse call system in a patient room, an annoying charge nurse (democrat) asked what I was doing. Being a nice guy, I told her “I’m working on the call box”.
She then got pissed when I told her I wouldn’t be working on it if it wasn’t. I think I heard the word ‘smartass’ as she abruptly walked away. lol
Republicans constantly complain about poor people having too many children. Repubs want to make abortion illegal. Where is the common sense in that?

There are so many loopholes in the background check system it's ridiculous...

Republicans constantly complain about poor people having too many children. Repubs want to make abortion illegal. Where is the common sense in that?
They are also against birth control... Absolute idiocy. Abortions went down 40% when ACA provided free birth control. Actually more than free, a profit.

There are so many loopholes in the background check system it's ridiculous...
Improvements should lower crime further.

You sound like a real a******, brainwashed functional moron. Thank God for nurses.

Our homicide rate is 4-5x many of these countries and we have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Flood a country with dangerous weapons and a high homicide rate will follow.

Do you honestly think it is because of the 2nd amendment though?
Think about how many more people are made very capable killers. Even a 75 year old woman is a very capable killer with a gun. Minus the gun she isn’t so capable. Our pool of killers is abnormally large.

Other than Paris, London and Berlin do those countries have major cities? US has Boston, LA, Chicago, San Fran, Miami, Detroit, Las Vegas, Oakland, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, etc.

Just a lot more opportunity to commit crimes. This will sound racist (sorry) stats show that blacks commit 50% of all crimes and they comprise 13% of the population. It is because they are in urban areas.

But let's say you are right. I am not 100% pro 2nd amendment either as when it was written guns were not nearly as powerful as they are now. The cat is out of the bag, right?

Yep, amazing the crap you believe. Way to destroy the Middle East and take no responsibility for the refugees. Way to allow 911 through sheer incompetence, start the stupidest Wars ever, and a corrupt World depression that cost us 8 trillion dollars at least. Not to mention ruining the middle class the last 35 years... Great job, scumbag idiot GOP and you silly dupes.

Bush was a bad President. We agree. Obama was not exactly Reagan or JFK.

Here's a question for you. Not that I'm against background checks, but >> Do you think, for one minute, that ANY background checks are going to stop criminals from obtaining guns ?

Even Israel has a lower homicide rate and they are practically at war. They do have strong gun control though.

Everyone in Israel is military trained. Jews in general have a very low crime rate. What is the crime rate of Jews in the US? Jews like money not violence....I am Jew I know. He he.
My point is they have a 21% arab(minority) population and are frequently attacked by terrorists. Yet still have a lower homicide rate and much stronger gun control than us.

I still feel safer in NYC than I do in Paris. 21% is insane. Wow. Think women feel safe there?

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.
Nah, the main difference between them is the Democrats have about 30 more IQ points on average.

My mom once had an inbred Pekingese that had 30 IQ points on you, so get over yourself.

Bush was a bad President. We agree. Obama was not exactly Reagan or JFK.
The scumbag GOP and you silly dupes blocked everything he wanted to do. Without Scott Brown, we would have finally entered the modern world... Health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap College and training, good infrastructure. But no, the scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you must save the bloated greedy idiot GOP rich from paying taxes. See also good vacations...

Forum List

Back