Do liberals even like this country?

Don't worry I'm a winner and very honest. I was born blessed, very successful and good enough help lots of poor people with my own money.

Gee, I didn't see that one coming. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh

There is nothing wrong with being a truck driver but you talk like------ You are ALMIGHTY up there very successful and telling us what to do including sex. Only Adolf Trump can say something like that.

WTF did I say anything about people having sex? I don't care what or who you have sex with. It's none of my business.

Didn't you just said limiting how many babies people can have? Even Hitler did not say that.

I don't care how many babies you have, just don't send me the bill for them. You have a baby, you have ten babies, I don't care. But I'm against people having kids they can't afford--more children than the working are allowed to have because of their income. We working people are limited to our family size--welfare lowlifes are not. They can keep popping them out like a popcorn machine because we working will have to pay for them.

Libs are too stupid to understand what they're advocating for.

1. The voters are but the leaders are not. They know exactly what their goals are. They just BS the voters to get their support.

2. They tell us that we need foreigners to do jobs Americans won't do. BS, they need the foreigners to strengthen their party and eventually create a one-party government in America. .

Trump hired foreigners that Americans don't do. And he is hiring more foreigners. Does that count?

Oh yes, I remember that BS story about Trump Towers. He didn't hire foreigners, the wrecking crew he hired did. Trump had nothing to do with that. You don't get to pick out the employees of your contractor.

That has nothing to do with Trump hiring foreigners for his Maralago and Jupiter golf club but keep trying you might impress trump.

Where I live, It is over 70% Republican & there are plenty of low income people & mostly white & rural. We have lots of people receiving food stamps & on Medicaid. Plenty of counties in Pennsylvania packed full of white, rural, low income people.

You really need to put your racism aside & your really ignorant stupid idea that Republicans are not low income people. BTE, lots with a shit load of kids.

Yeah, I'll do that:

View attachment 140025

Wonder who created that chart Ray. You may want to read the real news.

It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.

States with the most people on food stamps

Welfare Hypocrisy: Red States Are The Real Freeloaders - The Ring of Fire - The Ring of Fire Network

That's the one thing about you liberals: keep repeating the same BS over and over again, somebody will be likely to think it's the truth. So one more time since your memory is so restricted: STATES DON'T GET WELFARE--PEOPLE GET WELFARE!

Truth hurts you Ray?
You make it sound that all poor people are liberals and only on welfare. That purely nonsense Ray.

No, what's nonsense is this concept that blue states have nothing but Democrats in them and Red states only have Republicans. I'm in a swing state, but I can assure you our state government is all red. It's the blue cities in our state that get most of the welfare money--not the red outskirts of the cities.

Truth hurts.

That's the one thing about you liberals: keep repeating the same BS over and over again, somebody will be likely to think it's the truth. So one more time since your memory is so restricted: STATES DON'T GET WELFARE--PEOPLE GET WELFARE!

Truth hurts you Ray?
You make it sound that all poor people are liberals and only on welfare. That purely nonsense Ray.

No, what's nonsense is this concept that blue states have nothing but Democrats in them and Red states only have Republicans. I'm in a swing state, but I can assure you our state government is all red. It's the blue cities in our state that get most of the welfare money--not the red outskirts of the cities.

Truth hurts.

Yea, if we ever want the truth, we’ll ask a liberal….only in your dreams.

1. The voters are but the leaders are not. They know exactly what their goals are. They just BS the voters to get their support.

2. They tell us that we need foreigners to do jobs Americans won't do. BS, they need the foreigners to strengthen their party and eventually create a one-party government in America. .

Trump hired foreigners that Americans don't do. And he is hiring more foreigners. Does that count?

Oh yes, I remember that BS story about Trump Towers. He didn't hire foreigners, the wrecking crew he hired did. Trump had nothing to do with that. You don't get to pick out the employees of your contractor.

That has nothing to do with Trump hiring foreigners for his Maralago and Jupiter golf club but keep trying you might impress trump.

Legal foreigners or illegal?

Truth hurts you Ray?

Truth hurts.

Yea, if we ever want the truth, we’ll ask a liberal….only in your dreams.
What about rural Trump country? lol. Ask a journalist, not bought off New BS GOP pundits, pols, and fake newsers...

Does it matter? They are taking over American jobs. Maybe they will start bringing in foreign truck drivers.

Does it matter? They are taking over American jobs. Maybe they will start bringing in foreign truck drivers.

You are kidding right. Were you here when NAFTA went in...as far as foreign truck drivers are concerned, that ship has sailed.

No American adult should be earning less than $20 per hour plus full bennies. unfortunately there are way too many doing that. Hard to survive on 50 grand in the US...almost impossible.And scraping by is suffering.

They have been for the past ten years. You can't get Americans to do the job, they are too comfy with their Obama phones, food stamps and HUD houses in the suburbs. Why work?

That's right, those foreigners are driving right next to your mini-van with your family in a 75,000 vehicle. They can't speak a word of English nor read the road signs.

maybe it's time employers raise their wages to more than govt assistance. As I stated 50 grand is difficult to scrape by on. Fact.

maybe it's time employers raise their wages to more than govt assistance. As I stated 50 grand is difficult to scrape by on. Fact.

Or maybe it's time to reduce government payouts so that even lower paying jobs are still a job.

Don't worry I'm a winner and very honest. I was born blessed, very successful and good enough help lots of poor people with my own money.

Gee, I didn't see that one coming. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body."
Rush Limbaugh

There is nothing wrong with being a truck driver but you talk like------ You are ALMIGHTY up there very successful and telling us what to do including sex. Only Adolf Trump can say something like that.

WTF did I say anything about people having sex? I don't care what or who you have sex with. It's none of my business.

Didn't you just said limiting how many babies people can have? Even Hitler did not say that.
bad management? he needed an army group, in reserve.

Or maybe it's time to reduce government payouts so that even lower paying jobs are still a job.
lol. Let's end our drug war, right wingers. Nothing but repeal, is all y'all need.

You are kidding right. Were you here when NAFTA went in...as far as foreign truck drivers are concerned, that ship has sailed.

Then you should tell that to Ray because he is a truck driver.
He is pissed immigrants taking over American jobs but he support Trump hiring foreigners. This is beyond me.

They have been for the past ten years. You can't get Americans to do the job, they are too comfy with their Obama phones, food stamps and HUD houses in the suburbs. Why work?

That's right, those foreigners are driving right next to your mini-van with your family in a 75,000 vehicle. They can't speak a word of English nor read the road signs.

So why do you support bringing in more foreign workers?

He is pissed immigrants taking over American jobs but he support Trump hiring foreigners. This is beyond me.

WINNING: 30% More Illegals Going Home in 2017 - Breitbart

Arrests Of Undocumented Immigrants Climbing In North Texas

Reps. McCaul, Goodlatte: Better border security and immigration enforcement is on the way

Reps. McCaul, Goodlatte: Better border security and immigration enforcement is on the way

Sorry, somehow Charwin seemed to get the impression that I was supporting his argument...you know how libs are.

During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.

Only dumb ass Repugs like you actually believe America is #1 at everything. Do you know how childish and stupid that makes you sound? We have absolutely nothing that we can learn to do better from other countries, I see. What a fucking knuckle-dragger you are.

This is what unsophisticated, hopelessly stupid Repug goobers like you fail to realize....liberals do not hate Trump. We are EMBARRASSED by him. We have become the laughing stock of the entire world with this fucking idiot in the White House.

This great country is being humiliated by the racist and misogynist traitor currently occupying the Oval Office. It's depressing that his reckless and uncouth behavior have brought indignity to an office held by great men such as Abraham Lincoln and FDR. It's more than depressing, it's a fucking tragedy and a very dark time in this country's history.

But you are uncouth and you have no class, just like your hero Trump, so you can't comprehend what I'm saying and you never will.

Sorry, somehow Charwin seemed to get the impression that I was supporting his argument...you know how libs are.

Wrong again. I do not expect anything from you or anybody.

Forum List

Back