Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it to insult good people who just disagree with you.

Lying to justify your incredible rudeness is not making you look better.

No. I said it cause they are racist .

Sure, not EVERY conservative is racist . But if you are going to be the generalization police you might as well leave this forum and never come back .

Your bullshit justifications for your cowardly insults is noted and dismissed.

THe next time you meet a someone who disagrees with you on an issue in person, try calling him a racist and then explaining way that's not a personal insult.

Let me know how that works out for you, if you can still type afterwards.

You hypocrite . You generalized all liberals in this very thread .

And Yes , im a happy go lucky person . But I could fuck up a douchebag if I had too .

My complaint is not about generalization, but about false accusations of racism.

YOu are only rude online, and not in person. THat's not "happy go lucky".

Guess again what type of person who likes to be really really rude online, but is nice to people's faces?

Where is my false accusation of racism ?

Your playing stupid is noted and dismissed. If you really forgot that quickly read a couple of pages back.

Muslims should not be allowed to serve in a Judeo Christian country.

don't Muslims have enough Muslims countries to serve?
What about atheists?

Islamists are poison

you don't want them in public office
No, Nazi's are poison. It's sad so many Republicans are.

161.jpg

Issa, thank you for this post. It made me think about some issues in a different light. You are Muslim, correct?
Yes I'm....before I moved to the US, there was a general belief that red states are the most hostile to Muslims, and religious Americans are the least welcoming of other cultures and religions. I made sure I move to an ultra liberal city and state, cause Racism bigotry was never part of my life and I didn't wanna go through that. I have to say since 9/11 I was never discriminated against because of my religion, and i'm so thankful for that....But some friends who live in conservative cities/states weren't as fortunate.
I think is due to ignorance.....people who are less educated, didn't travel abroad, weren't exposed to other cultures do have tendencies to be afraid of the other.

Now do i think that people in those red states can be nice and genuine? Yes I do, but the brainwashing that goes on in the media and through their churches and party affiliation...It turns them against Muslims and make them paranoid about Islam.

So, you were pre-disposed to dislike conservatives before you even moved here.

Once here you are surrounded by people who are enemies of conservatives to keep feeding you the same.

You've obviously not read some of the stuff here about that Rep up in Minnesota.....people lost their minds when he was sworn in on a Koran.

When you vile lefties falsely accuse people of being racist, you are tearing this nation apart.

You are pissing off more and more whites all the time.

And the poor minorities who believe your shit, are told over and over again that their fellow citizens are their enemies and that they need to be ready to fight them.
Racist? We talking religions here.

I'm responding to the race baiting shit that TImmy said.

It is wrong to smear good people with vile insults for partisan gain.

It pisses off the people smeared, more and more as it happens over and over again.

It fills minorities with fear of their fellow citizens, dividing US further.

If you libs were TRYING to tear this nation apart, I'm not sure what you could do more than you already are.

That happens all on it's own.

HOw do you know?

If liberals stopped encouraging it, maybe other forces would have a chance to bring people together?

Not that we will ever find out. Cause liberals will never stop.

HOw do you know?

Tell us about the rise of BLM and the issues they bring to light.

If you feel divided by black NFL players silently kneeling, that's your own disfunction.
You could stop playing the white victim anytime and instead work to understand other people's struggles so as to better unite.

When you vile lefties falsely accuse people of being racist, you are tearing this nation apart.

And the poor minorities who believe your shit, are told over and over again that their fellow citizens are their enemies and that they need to be ready to fight them.

It pisses off the people smeared, more and more as it happens over and over again.

If you libs were TRYING to tear this nation apart, I'm not sure what you could do more than you already are.

HOw do you know?

If liberals stopped encouraging it, maybe other forces would have a chance to bring people together?

HOw do you know?

Maybe if you liberals had not spent the last couple of generations falsely accusing your enemies of racism, whites in general would be more open to listening.

If you feel divided by black NFL players silently kneeling, that's your own disfunction.
You could stop playing the white victim anytime and instead work to understand other people's struggles so as to better unite.

When a man refuses to be part of an unifying ritual and verbally clarifies that he is doing it because he has a negative opinion of the group, that man is the one dividing the group,

not the member of the group that takes him seriously about his actions and his words.

He choose to divide, not me. He wants understanding?

He should have thought of that, before he disrespected this nation and it's citizens.

Your race baiting on this issue is noted and held against you. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

What do you think ? They only want white Christian Men to be in office .

You are a race baiting asshole.
You've obviously not read some of the stuff here about that Rep up in Minnesota.....people lost their minds when he was sworn in on a Koran.

Better to reserve all that stuff for the lesser races.

Nothing in my post justified your vile implication, you race baiting piece of ****.

It did but you just don't know it. Too busy playing the victim.

The other races have been dealing with this shit for centuries and here you are crying like a bitch.

Nothing in my post justified your vile implication, you race baiting piece of ****.

The other races have been dealing with this shit for centuries and here you are crying like a bitch.

So, instead of explaining what in my post supported your race baiting assholeness, you simply posted some more race baiting assholeness.

My point stands, as you have been too much a pussy to even try to refute it.

HOw do you know?

HOw do you know?

Maybe if you liberals had not spent the last couple of generations falsely accusing your enemies of racism, whites in general would be more open to listening.

When a man refuses to be part of an unifying ritual and verbally clarifies that he is doing it because he has a negative opinion of the group, that man is the one dividing the group,

not the member of the group that takes him seriously about his actions and his words.

He should have thought of that, before he disrespected this nation and it's citizens.

Your race baiting on this issue is noted and held against you. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

I'm not race baiting at all. It's you choosing to remain divided in your attitudes. You just explained that your victimization is more important to you than any effort at understanding. You alone choose to feel divided.

So, instead of explaining what in my post supported your race baiting assholeness, you simply posted some more race baiting assholeness.

So...who accused you of being racist?

You don't get it even when it's explained to you. Unification requires an effort at understanding. You are obviously so entrenched in your opinions that it will never be possible. You are always the victim of race baiters.

Roy Moore, in His Own Words

John Cornyn betrays himself and his party with embrace of Roy Moore | Donald Trump | Dallas News

It would never occur to me to ask that question until I read Roy Moore, GOP Senate Candidate believes gays should be imprisoned and Muslims should not be allowed to hold public office.

So don't be an ignorant swine. Learn what your party stands for dunce.

One guy says something and it changes your whole world view?>

LOL!!!

What a load of crap.

YOu are a liar.'

Are you supporting the Race baiting asshole's post?

Making yourself a Race Baiting asshole yourself?
One guy....running for Senator and may very well win.

When is the last time some Senator changed your world view?
Who gets nominated and/or elected Senator from a state reflects the views of those who voted for him.

Roy Moore comes to mind.

HOw do you know?

HOw do you know?

I'm not race baiting at all. It's you choosing to remain divided in your attitudes. You just explained that your victimization is more important to you than any effort at understanding. You alone choose to feel divided.

I'm discussing the refusal of professional American athletes to show the slightest sign of respect or loyalty to this nation and their fellow citizens.

They are the ones being divisive.

They are purposefully disrupting an unity ritual.

That's THEM being divisive. I and my fellow patriots are pressuring them to join US. That is the OPPOSITE of division.

YOu are personally attacking me based on your self serving assumption that my problem with the kneelers is based on their skin color.

That's race baiting.

"Put effort into understanding"?

You want understanding? Don't open with disrespect and an insult.

HOw do you know?

HOw do you know?

I'm discussing the refusal of professional American athletes to show the slightest sign of respect or loyalty to this nation and their fellow citizens.

That's THEM being divisive. I and my fellow patriots are pressuring them to join US. That is the OPPOSITE of division.

YOu are personally attacking me based on your self serving assumption that my problem with the kneelers is based on their skin color.

That's race baiting.

How are professional American athletes refusing to show the slightest sign of respect or loyalty to this nation?

You don't get it even when it's explained to you. Unification requires an effort at understanding. You are obviously so entrenched in your opinions that it will never be possible. You are always the victim of race baiters.

I stated that false accusation of racism were pissing off more and more whites.

YOur response was to strongly imply that I was racist. That was you being as ass.

That's pure division. Talking about whites as a group does not justify an accusation of racism.

Entrenched in my position?

You aren't even discussing my position. All you are doing it talking shit.

HOw do you know?

HOw do you know?

That's race baiting.

How are professional American athletes refusing to show the slightest sign of respect or loyalty to this nation?

YOur refusal to be serious is noted and held against you.

Come back when you are ready to give a real response.

If a Muslim is elected to public office, do Republicans feel they should be allowed to server or should they be banned?

I'm not a Rep but I don't think a Muslim should hold any office in the US.

The death cult wants to take over the world. What better way to do it then being in Government and making decisions.

Nope. No Muslims should hold any office in this country.

HOw do you know?

HOw do you know?

That's race baiting.

I'm discussing the refusal of professional American athletes to show the slightest sign of respect or loyalty to this nation and their fellow citizens

I'm discussing your refusal to show the slightest sign of respect for these protesters by simply trying to understand their position. Instead, you prefer the warmth and security of your outraged victim blanket.

I'm not personally attacking you, Mr. Victim. I'm pointing to your own attitudes that cause your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back